Aaron Rodgers is a bad man

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
His time on the bench behind Favre was a blessing in disguise.

Some young NFL quarterbacks need preheating.

kane

EOG master
His time on the bench behind Favre was a blessing in disguise[/B].

Some young NFL quarterbacks need preheating.

Maybe, maybe not, who's to say he wouldn't have been great right from the start, we'll never know of course

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Cowboys and Vikings avoided Rodgers, TWICE lol. Probably safe to say they'd have a SUPERBOWL win or two if they made the right move.

Browns really could have used a QB, but instead, they went for a WR. Typical Browns. Green Bay had Favre at the time, they didn't even really need Rodgers, lol.

1539702993738.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Maybe, maybe not, who's to say he wouldn't have been great right from the start, we'll never know of course

True enough.

But I prefer my young QBs overcooked rather than raw.

Look at Bill Belichick's record versus rookie quarterbacks through the years and Patrick Mahomes seems to have benefited with a one-year apprenticeship.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
True enough.

Look at Bill Belichick's record versus rookie quarterbacks through the years and Patrick Mahomes seems to have benefited with a one-year apprenticeship.

Agree, Trubisky is still too raw. He should be on the bench this season watching, I think he will be good next year.

kane

EOG master
True enough.

I understand your point, but it's possible Mahomes could have been this good last year as well, again we'll never kno
Cowboys and Vikings avoided Rodgers, TWICE lol. Probably safe to say they'd have a SUPERBOWL win or two if they made the right move.

Browns really could have used a QB, but instead, they went for a WR. Typical Browns. Green Bay had Favre at the time, they didn't even really need Rodgers, lol.

View attachment 7458611

Yuck, what a terrible draft. Rodgers would have changed the fortune of any of those teams that passed on him

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I know there are some great WRs out there but that position is the most dependent position in NFL and therefore I would never draft a WR in the first round.

waco

EOG Dedicated
GUY IS SURREAL. I KNOW A GUY WHO NEEDED PACKERS + 1/2 IN A 10 POINT TEASER FOR BIG MONEY.

Valuist

EOG Master
What is there, about five other guys on that list still even in the league? I think this draft was a wakeup call for those who want to draft RBs in the first round. And WRs as well.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Thielen is a beast tho. Picked him up in 3rd round and he’s giving me first round numbers