Abby Steiner

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Very impressive🏃‍♀️.
Nice looking too, although I assume guys are drawing dead.

How did that White sprinter from Texas, who was crushing it in high school last year, do? Was he competing this year?
He did have suspiciously curly hair 🤔.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Very impressive🏃‍♀️.
Nice looking too, although I assume guys are drawing dead.

How did that White sprinter from Texas, who was crushing it in high school last year, do? Was he competing this year?
He did have suspiciously curly hair 🤔.
You might be thinking of Matthew Boling at Georgia. He wasn't in HS last year. He's a Junior at Georgia. Took 6th in the 100 and 2nd in the 200 meters

Heim

EOG Master
She's slow out of the blocks. By the time she reaches top end speed, world class women like Gabby Thomas
and Jamaicans are gone. Forget the 100, she barely breaks 11.00.

World class is a different level. Doubt Bolling will even make the Olympic team except as a long jumper.

Heim

EOG Master
Steiner is a dog however woman track has some hot woman. McLaughlin, who also went to Kentucky is super hot so is Gabby Thomas who graduated from Harvard.

I'm still not convinced the girl (MBoma) that edged out Thomas for the silver in the 200 is fully a woman.

HBO Sports did a great expose last month about woman predominately in African nations with excessive testosterone levels that were banned, agreed to have a certain surgery, and were never the same.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
her third leg of the 4x400 relay was the most impressive to me.

starts about 1:40 into this vid

This was really impressive, considering she doesn't train for the 400. But these are college girls. I remember when FloJo was on the 400 x 4 in the LA Olympics running the anchor. She never was able to pass the gold medal 400 runner from the Soviet Union.

Funny that time by the Soviets in '84 is still a world record. Shows you how juiced they were.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
We need a picture of HEIM's wife.

She must be a show-stopper.

Wait, scratch that idea.

No pictures of family or friends.

Heim

EOG Master
Fastest hurdle men 110 and 400 (world) are white.

Phil Eagle Devon Allen who hasn't caught a pass since
2016 for Oregon almost set the 110 world record this weekend.

He can make more money on the international circuit running than
playing football. Appearance money is big now in Diamond League.

He sets a WR another 100k bonus.....nuts.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Nowadays it’s become a top progressive priority in our country to go to great lengths, expenses and contortions of logic to force diversity, as long as non-whites are the beneficiaries.
But what happens when an occasional white athlete breaks barriers traditionally dominated by blacks? THAT diversity is something to condemn & vilify as being racist if you point it out.
Yet another woke racist double standard.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Wow....an Ilana Wajc reference.

You're giving your age away mentioning this.....and I'm giving mine away knowing what you are talking about.
Chesty had a lot of tragedy in her life. She was married to her first husband for 7 years when he was murdered in a robbery. Her second husband was a MLB umpire. They divorced and some years later and he was killed in a traffic accident. Chesty had a daughter that was also killed in a traffic accident. She is 84 years old.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
The term " bluebelly" was originated by former Louisville head football coach John L Smith. John L had a distaste for the boys up I-64, and declared Kentucky as "bluebellys"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
She was the only man or woman in 4 final events at the NCAAF.

Have to admit 21.80 is smoking fast but that was on a fast track in Eugene.

She's built like a 400 girl, she should train for that. Too much competition in the 100 and 200 internationally.

Heim

EOG Master
The U.S. Championship meet is in Eugene next weekend. I'm curious to see how she runs against the best we have to offer.

She'll probably make the team in the 200. And possibly a place in the 4 x 400 relay.

100....no chance.

Heim

EOG Master
Lol Abby has run in 47 races this year.

The season just started. Some of the runners haven't been in 5.