Abundy's official prop thread 60% winners guaranteed

kane

Railbird is a past posting pos
John, it looks like ZZ beat me to it by seconds, I guess you can delete this thread, no need for two of them

kane

BOL, and I mean it, whoever you are, if you're as good as you say, you'll be a welcome addition here

kane

Today k. Irving u6.5 assists. L. Aldridge u8 rebounds. S. Adams u14.5 points. Hope for 2 out of 3
What about the juice? Posting your props isn't good enough, you need to post the juice as well, for example the Irving prop is juiced heavily to the Under

Thank you KANE. I bet Irving u6.5 at -120 at my bookie I see it is now -130. I will put the juice on future bets. One thing is player props are more heavily juiced. They start at-115 each side

kane

Thank you KANE. I bet Irving u6.5 at -120 at my bookie I see it is now -130. I will put the juice on future bets. One thing is player props are more heavily juiced. They start at-115 each side
Which is why it's more accurate to post units won or lost in addition to your won/loss record. Hitting 60% betting props isn't the same as hitting 60% betting basketball

Friday player props. D. Sabonis u20.5 points and u12.5 rebounds. R Gobert u14.5 rebounds . E. Mudiay u5.5 assists. All are at topbet and all are -120. Mudiay is at my bookie