Abundy's official prop thread 60% winners guaranteed

kane

EOG master
John, it looks like ZZ beat me to it by seconds, I guess you can delete this thread, no need for two of them

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Utah favors u 7.5 reb. Harden u 55.5 pets reb and ass. Clint cabellas under 13.5 reb. Lamarcuus Aldridge o7:5 rebounds

kane

EOG master
BOL, and I mean it, whoever you are, if you're as good as you say, you'll be a welcome addition here

kane

EOG master
Today k. Irving u6.5 assists. L. Aldridge u8 rebounds. S. Adams u14.5 points. Hope for 2 out of 3

What about the juice? Posting your props isn't good enough, you need to post the juice as well, for example the Irving prop is juiced heavily to the Under

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Thank you KANE. I bet Irving u6.5 at -120 at my bookie I see it is now -130. I will put the juice on future bets. One thing is player props are more heavily juiced. They start at-115 each side

kane

EOG master
Thank you KANE. I bet Irving u6.5 at -120 at my bookie I see it is now -130. I will put the juice on future bets. One thing is player props are more heavily juiced. They start at-115 each side

Which is why it's more accurate to post units won or lost in addition to your won/loss record. Hitting 60% betting props isn't the same as hitting 60% betting basketball

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I agree totally. The profit margain is smaller. But I still have a profit. Have been exploiting bad numbers for years

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Friday player props. D. Sabonis u20.5 points and u12.5 rebounds. R Gobert u14.5 rebounds . E. Mudiay u5.5 assists. All are at topbet and all are -120. Mudiay is at my bookie

kane

EOG master
Starting with tonight's props I'll count the juice, but going into tonight I have you at 3-4

kane

EOG master
As of 1/11 I have your record at 4-7 -4.0 Units, since I'm not ComputrBob if anyone wants to double check me, please do

Abundy

EOG Addicted
We will go with that KANE. I have had a rough start. The double overtime in San Antonio hurt my 2 under s I was playing. Not giving up yet. I have been at this for years

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Early Saturday game. T. Harris u21 point and u7.5 rebounds.b griffin u8.5 rebounds. All -15 at Bovado

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Gasoline under 8.5 rebounds.

That AutoCorrect feature can be a bitch, at times.

Good luck, Abundy.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'll be in Las Vegas in March and August this year.

Maybe I could come visit your state.

Where do you live, Abundy.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Hi jk . The Pacific Northwest is beautiful in the summer. A lot of great hiking in the gorge. Beautiful hikes overlooking the Columbia River.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And friendly people too.

Good spot for high school basketball.

Credit Mark Few and Gonzaga with the sport's popularity there.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What's the guarantee if you lose? You know guarantee's are for pussies right? Let me guess, you need a little attention. Abundy is the perfect name for you clown.