ACE ACE PLAYS

redstripe

EOG Veteran
Re: ACE ACE PLAYS

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$2000.00 -110 Take #455 Philadelphia (-8.5) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$400.00 -110 Take #464 Minnesota (-3.5) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$800.00 EV Take #469 Atlanta (-3) over Kansas City (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$500.00 -114 Take #468 Detroit (-7) over St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9, Sunday, Sept. 9)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$500.00 +105 Take #457 Buffalo (+2.5) over New York Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9)[/FONT]

also 800 on carolina :cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

That is some pretty poor capping from a tout imo, good reason to never pay anyone for betting selections. Ace lost my respect when he went tout, imo it exploited his greed.

slyone66

EOG Master

Allen Eastman
San Diego (-6) over Tennessee
Washington (-3) over St. Louis
Houston (-7) over Jacksonville
'Under' 38.5 Cleveland at Cincinnati
Green Bay (-4.5) over Chicago
Carolina (+2.5) over New Orleans

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastman

2.5-Unit Play. Take #401 St. Louis (+7.5) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

The Bears have a lot of things going on in the locker room right now. Players are not happy with quarterback Jay Cutler and this season of promise could be unraveling early in the year. St. Louis is 2-0 ATS and has played well. They should have beaten Detroit on the road in the opener and I think that they will go toe-to-toe with the Bears. Chicago is without Matt Forte and last year the offense was not the same without him. The Bears are coming off a game against rival Green Bay and next week they have a trip to Dallas on Monday Night Football. I don't think that they are focused on this game here against St. Louis. I like the Rams to make this one very interesting.

5-Unit Play. Take #407 Detroit (-3.5) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

The Lions lost badly to San Francisco last week. I think that they bounce back with a win here. Jake Locker is banged up but will play. He has really struggled early in the year and he is not as good as Matt Stafford. That Lions offense was shut down by the Niners last week but I don't think that will be the case here. The Titans have given up over 30 points in each of their first two games and Detroit is one of the best offenses that they will face all season. The books moved this one off of -3.0 and you know that they don't want to come off that key number. That tells me some big money has come in on the Lions.

7-Unit Play. Take #422 San Diego (-3) over Atlanta (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

This is my NFL Game of the Month and from my NFL 411 System

I really like this Chargers team. This team is 2-0 and they looked great last week in a blowout winner over Tennessee for my Game of the week win. Atlanta is not in a good situation. They won on Monday Night Football but now they have to travel across the country and play on a short week of rest. This Falcons team also has to deal with the distraction of running back Michael Turner. The former Charger got a DUI earlier this week after the MNF game. Turner has not been playing well and now this. That will leave the team thin at running back. I don't think they can win a shootout with the Chargers. San Diego is a very motivated team. Everyone from the coach to the general manager to a lot of the veteran players know that they need to have a great season or there will be a lot of changes. They are rested and at home and they have a really big advantage by playing this tired, distracted Atlanta club off a win. All of these are reasons I like. But the numbers in the 411 System picked San Diego out even before the Turner situation. I will follow the system and look for a big winner in this game.

4-Unit Play. Take #423 Houston (-1.5) over Denver (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

This play is from my NFL 411 System

This Houston team is one of the best in the NFL. This team has not even played its best game yet and has two blowout victories. Defensively this team is in the Top 5 in the NFL. I think they have a better defense than the Atlanta group that really confused and frustrated Peyton Manning. Manning still has a lot of rust from missing a full season and then changing teams. Denver did not look good on Monday Night Football. Now this team has to travel home and turn around on a short week against one of the AFC's favorites. Houston was originally installed as a two-point underdog. But the sharps pounded them before the line was made available to the public. When it came out it came out with the Texans favored. That is a big swing. This team is 12-2 ATS on grass and 12-3 ATS in conference games. Denver is just 15-34-2 ATS at home and they do not have as strong of a home field edge as people think. The Broncos are 0-6-1 ATS in their last seven games playing on Sunday following a MNF game. Lay the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #427 New England (+3) over Baltimore (8 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

Too many people are writing this Patriots team off. They lost last week. But Bill Belichick is at his best when he is coming off a loss. New England is 34-16-1 ATS after losing a game. They are 50-24-3 ATS in their last 77 road games and I think that this team will be very focused. They do not want to fall to 1-2. I just don't think that you can go wrong taking Tom Brady and the points. I will take them.

3-Unit Play. Take #418 Indianapolis (-3) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)

The Colts beat Minnesota last week in a very similar situation. They were two-point underdogs so the books have adjusted this one five full points. That sounds right to me. Andrew Luck looked good in that game and the kid has a lot of confidence. The Colts have revenge after being swept by the Jaguars last week. And Jacksonville has a lot less confidence in its quarterback after another terrible game by Blaine Gabbert last week. The favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last four meetings and the Colts are now 5-2 ATS in their last seven games​

:cheers

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

Where did you get these units. His site shows picks in US Dollars
I think you are showing $200/unit
If so, SL, HOU, IND are correct
NE 2units = $400 is incorrect. Pick was for $500
DET 5 units = $1000 is incorrect. Pick was for $2000
SD 7 units = $1400 is incorrect. Pick was for $2100

If you are going to post his picks at least get them right.

slyone66

EOG Master

$500.00 -105 Take #401 St. Louis (+7.5) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)
The Bears have a lot of things going on in the locker room right now. Players are not happy with quarterback Jay Cutler and this season of promise could be unraveling early in the year. St. Louis is 2-0 ATS and has played well. They should have beaten Detroit on the road in the opener and I think that they will go toe-to-toe with the Bears. Chicago is without Matt Forte and last year the offense was not the same without him. The Bears are coming off a game against rival Green Bay and next week they have a trip to Dallas on Monday Night Football. I don't think that they are focused on this game here against St. Louis. I like the Rams to make this one very interesting.

$2000.00 -102Take #407 Detroit (-3.5) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)
The Lions lost badly to San Francisco last week. I think that they bounce back with a win here. Jake Locker is banged up but will play. He has really struggled early in the year and he is not as good as Matt Stafford. That Lions offense was shut down by the Niners last week but I don't think that will be the case here. The Titans have given up over 30 points in each of their first two games and Detroit is one of the best offenses that they will face all season. The books moved this one off of -3.0 and you know that they don't want to come off that key number. That tells me some big money has come in on the Lions.

$600.00 -109 Take #418 Indianapolis (-3) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)
The Colts beat Minnesota last week in a very similar situation. They were two-point underdogs so the books have adjusted this one five full points. That sounds right to me. Andrew Luck looked good in that game and the kid has a lot of confidence. The Colts have revenge after being swept by the Jaguars last week. And Jacksonville has a lot less confidence in its quarterback after another terrible game by Blaine Gabbert last week. The favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last four meetings and the Colts are now 5-2 ATS in their last seven games. Lets get lucky with Luck!

$2100.00 -110 San Diego (-3) over Atlanta (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)
I really like this Chargers team. This team is 2-0 and they looked great last week in a blowout winner over Tennessee for my Game of the week win. Atlanta is not in a good situation. They won on Monday Night Football but now they have to travel across the country and play on a short week of rest. This Falcons team also has to deal with the distraction of running back Michael Turner. The former Charger got a DUI earlier this week after the MNF game. Turner has not been playing well and now this. That will leave the team thin at running back. I don't think they can win a shootout with the Chargers. San Diego is a very motivated team. Everyone from the coach to the general manager to a lot of the veteran players know that they need to have a great season or there will be a lot of changes. They are rested and at home and they have a really big advantage by playing this tired, distracted Atlanta club off a win. All of these are reasons I like. But the numbers in the 411 System picked San Diego out even before the Turner situation. I will follow the system and look for a big winner in this game.
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody> 
</tbody>[/TABLE]

$800.00 -105 Take #423 Houston (-1.5) over Denver (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 23)
This Houston team is one of the best in the NFL. This team has not even played its best game yet and has two blowout victories. Defensively this team is in the Top 5 in the NFL. I think they have a better defense than the Atlanta group that really confused and frustrated Peyton Manning. Manning still has a lot of rust from missing a full season and then changing teams. Denver did not look good on Monday Night Football. Now this team has to travel home and turn around on a short week against one of the AFC's favorites. Houston was originally installed as a two-point underdog. But the sharps pounded them before the line was made available to the public. When it came out it came out with the Texans favored. That is a big swing. This team is 12-2 ATS on grass and 12-3 ATS in conference games. Denver is just 15-34-2 ATS at home and they do not have as strong of a home field edge as people think. The Broncos are 0-6-1 ATS in their last seven games playing on Sunday following a MNF game. Lay the points.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

better yet why dont you just post his plays :pop:

Where did you get these units. His site shows picks in US Dollars
I think you are showing $200/unit
If so, SL, HOU, IND are correct
NE 2units = $400 is incorrect. Pick was for $500
DET 5 units = $1000 is incorrect. Pick was for $2000
SD 7 units = $1400 is incorrect. Pick was for $2100

If you are going to post his picks at least get them right.

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

better yet why dont you just post his plays :pop:

I have an agreeement w/ ACE ACE not to divulge his plays before the gms start if at all.
I respect that. If you want his selections so you can be accurate in posting just pay for his season selections as so many do.
Too many parasites. Want something for nothing.

dad

redstripe

EOG Veteran

sorry man, we are a different breed . i would never pay for a service . :cheers

I have an agreeement w/ ACE ACE not to divulge his plays before the gms start if at all.
I respect that. If you want his selections so you can be accurate in posting just pay for his season selections as so many do.
Too many parasites. Want something for nothing.

dad

slyone66

EOG Master

Allen Eastman
New England (-4) over Buffalo
Washington (+3) over Tampa 411 System.
Atlanta (-7.5) over Carolina
Kansas City (-1) over San Diego
Under' 38.5 Seattle at St. Louis
Cincinnati (-2.5) over Jacksonville

slyone66

EOG Master

his season record to date, :LMAO
Investment plays 1-3 -$4550.00
Action plays 6-8 -$1574.00
Total 7-11 -$6124.00

slyone66

EOG Master

heres his write up and amounts for games, hes turning into an auto fade
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody> 
</tbody>[/TABLE]

$2100.00 -104 Take #205 New England (-4) over Buffalo (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
The Patriots should win this game easily. They are facing a team that they have dominated lately and will get this one. New England has won 16 of the last 17 meetings with Buffalo. That is domination! The Patriots won 49-21 at the end of last year and I can see a similar blowout in this game. The Patriots are coming off back-to-back losses and I do not think that they will lose three in a row under Bill Belichick. This team has been too good for too long and I think that they understand how important this game is. The Patriots are 51-24-3 ATS on the road and they are 7-1 ATS in their last eight games in Orchard Park. The Patriots are 8-3 in the last 11 meetings and the favorite is 14-5 ATS when these two teams get together. This is a game where I think that New England will keep its foot on the gas and this one should be a blowout from start to finish.

$800.00-102 Take #210 Atlanta (-7) over Carolina (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
The Falcons are one of the best teams in football right now. Carolina showed last week against the Giants that they still have a long way to go. This Panthers team was beaten in Tampa Bay to start the season and I don't think that they will have better luck in Atlanta. The Falcons have a great home field advantage. And before giving up some late touchdowns they were dominating Peyton Manning at home and last week they dominated Philip Rivers. Cam Newton has a long way to go before he is as good as Manning and Rivers. I think Atlanta and Matt Ryan will continue to move the ball through the air. Their passing game has looked great so far this year and they are averaging over 30 points per game. I do not think that Carolina will be able to keep up.

$700.00 -106Take #214 Kansas City (-1) over San Diego (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
The Chiefs are coming off their stunning road win over New Orleans. This team has the No. 1 offense in football and they could not be stopped in the second half against the Saints. Now they are facing a banged up San Diego defense that had a lot of problems with Atlanta last week. Kansas City has won two straight at home and they always give the Chargers fits in Arrowhead. The Chiefs are 10-4-1 ATS at home against San Diego and they have covered three of four in this series. This spread opened with San Diego at -2.5 but it has swung all the way to the Chiefs at -1. That tells me that all of the sharp action is on the home team here. I think that the Chiefs get the job done.

$600.00 -109 Take 'Under' 38.5 Seattle at St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
This game matches up two bad offenses and two very good defenses. Seattle shut down Green Bay and Dallas in its last two games. I think they are going to be able to control a Rams offense that has not looked good so far this year. The Rams have benefitted from a lot of turnovers and defensive touchdowns. But the offense has not been able to consistently move the ball. I think that Seattle is going to have a little bit of a letdown spot this week after their controversial Monday Night Football win. And I don't know that either team is going to score more than 21 points in this contest. This has been one of the lowest totals of the season for any game this season. And it is still dropping at some books! There is very good reason for that. St. Louis is No. 28 in offense and Seattle is No. 30. Both teams are going to struggle again and this one stays 'under'.

slyone66

EOG Master

2-2 with two games to go +$1142.00

$500.00-110 Take #223 Cincinnati (-2.5) over Jacksonville (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
I like this Bengals team. They are playing very strong football and they were able to beat a good Redskins team on the road last week. Cincinnati has been very good against teams that are below .500 over the past few seasons, and they are 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight games against a team with a losing record. The Jaguars are coming off a shocking road win over rival Indianapolis. But this team is beat up on the defense and on the offensive line and could again be without two key offensive line starters. The favorite is 11-5-1 ATS in this series and the road team is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings. I will go with the more established team here and I don't see the Bengals losing this one outright.

$800.00 -110 Take #227 Washington (+3) over Tampa Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30)
This play is from my NFL 411 System.
I think that Washington is undervalued here and I think that they will win this game outright. Robert Griffin III does not look like a rookie. He is leading a very explosive offense that is very difficult to stop. Tampa Bay is going to be tired after back-to-back road trips to New York and Dallas to play grueling games. They lost both of those games because their defense couldn't get key stops and I think that Washington will top 30 points again this week. The Redskins were able to win in New Orleans to open the year so they won't be afraid of playing in Tampa this week. Josh Freeman and the Bucs offense looks terrible. They will not be able to exploit the Redskins secondary. In a game of two teams that may be even on paper I will take the points and the much better offense. Washington wins this one.

slyone66

EOG Master

Ace Ace had a pretty good day yesterday, hats off to him12io4j2w90
4-2 on the week +$2442.00

paytheline

EOG Addicted

not doing well this week...

ne
tb
ind
hous pending
and a few others .....hous was a big play

redstripe

EOG Veteran

sorry gents in punta cana playin in poker tourney... good weekend not to post all square plays, here was big play
:cheers$2500.00-103 Take #232 Houston (-3.5) over Green Bay
This is my 411 System Play
I love the Texans this week. This team was going through the motions against the Jets on Monday Night Football. The Jets were really going all out for that game and they knew they needed that win. But that game was never in doubt. Houston didn't play that well. But that gives the coaching staff motivation and things to work on in this game. Houston has a Top 10 offense and a Top 10 defense and they are great at home. Here they will face a Packers team that couldn't beat Indianapolis on the road last week. This Packers team is not the same caliber of team that we have seen the last few years. Their defense is really struggling and I don't think they will be able to stop the Houston offense. Houston is still 12-3-2 ATS in its last 17 games. The Packers are just 1-5 ATS the last six times they have taken the field. This Packers team struggled against Seattle and Indianapolis on the road and against New Orleans at home. They have not been good the last three weeks. I like Houston to win this one going away and they will put forward a great effort on Sunday Night Football.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

here ya go boyz nobody has been getting his plays? he went 12-1 last 2 weeks

Allen Eastman

6-Unit Play. Take #237 Houston (+1)
5-Unit Play. Take #221 Denver (-3.5)
4-Unit Play. Take #224 Miami (-6)
3-Unit Play. Take #220 Tampa Bay (-3)
3-Unit Play. Take #227 Atlanta (-1.5)
2-Unit Play. Take #233 Dallas (-1)

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I don't think people make fun of Ace, they are just disappointed in him going to the dark side of being a tout. Ace was a bookie for many yrs & made alot of $$$ taking action.When he retired from booking his motto was to give back to the players by posting his info/plays, the after a few yrs of doing well he goes tout & many think less of him for that. Being a tout carries a stigma & Ace knew very well what path he was taking,,,,he had a plan.

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

He doesn't post until THU
There are no true 411 tms this wk
Closest and barely qualifying is SL but I doubt he will list SL as an investment pick.