ACE ACE PLAYS

Re: ACE ACE PLAYS

Ace has an interest in 4 different entries to the Hilton contest and I think his own personal one is under the name 4th and Ace. Here's this weeks picks:

4Th and Ace (26-24) Det, TB, St. Louis, Indy, SD

Purple Sage (23-27) Was, TB, Cle, St. Louis, Indy

DocSports.com Team (22-28) Was, Atl, TB, St. Louis, NE

3 Wise Men (25-24-1) Was, Ariz, TB St. Louis, Indy

Although we can't tell from this what plays are : 411. 99, Investment plays, or whatever he calls them, we can see a definite preference for certain teams. And yes he has been on a roll lately but I still advise caution if you are inclined to follow. After all he's as capable as any of us of "blowing up" so to speak. In any case Good Luck to All who fade, follow or fuggit !:lol

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Alan Eastman

Take #414 Detroit (+3.5) over Green Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18)

Take #417 Tampa Bay (-1.5) over Carolina (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18)

Take #422 St. Louis (-3.5) over New York Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18)

Take #423 Indianapolis (+9.5) over New England (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18)

Take #431 San Diego (+7.5) over Denver (4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 18) :cheers

people make fun af aceace, yet he does nothing but win..
He's doing great this season but you obviously haven't done much research 'cause a few years back he had about the worst year of anyone I'd seen to that point. I think he lists his past performances.....mostly good to OK .......but that one year was absolute gash.

people make fun af aceace, yet he does nothing but win..
How does a guy who does "nothing but win" have a record in the LVH contest of 28-27? Are those 27 almost wins? Not losers? Coulda, shoulda, woulda been winners? Wake up and smell the TOUT shit! Or are you Aces ghost or a schill?

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

How does a guy who does "nothing but win" have a record in the LVH contest of 28-27? Are those 27 almost wins? Not losers? Coulda, shoulda, woulda been winners? Wake up and smell the TOUT shit! Or are you Aces ghost or a schill?

So he is a tout. So what.
Investment picks are 11/6 = 65%
Not bad. Now bash that.
I don't know you or anything about you other than your joy in life is to bash and be as negative as possible.
I have been at this longer than you have been on this earth. Without a doubt.
Sports gambling is a series of ups and downs. It all plays out at the end of the season, the object being to be on the positive side of the ledger.
Thus far ACE is doing pretty well at 65%. In so many yrs, 8 if I recall, he has had only 1 losing season. Whatever you have done can you make the same claim and be truthful about it. I doubt it. You bashers are all negative because you have taken a bath or baths and cannot stand to see others succeed. What a pity

smartymarty

EOG Veteran

come on guys. tout, smouts. amateurs or pro. sharps or wisw guys. no one and i mean
no one wins every month. from billy w to smarty marty--( i suck) no one wins all the time.
the key is money management. the smart ones either cut way back or take a beak when
they begin to go bad. that's one advantage the players have over the books. no matter
what they have to put up a line.

So he is a tout. So what.
Investment picks are 11/6 = 65%
Not bad. Now bash that.
I don't know you or anything about you other than your joy in life is to bash and be as negative as possible.
I have been at this longer than you have been on this earth. Without a doubt.
Sports gambling is a series of ups and downs. It all plays out at the end of the season, the object being to be on the positive side of the ledger.
Thus far ACE is doing pretty well at 65%. In so many yrs, 8 if I recall, he has had only 1 losing season. Whatever you have done can you make the same claim and be truthful about it. I doubt it. You bashers are all negative because you have taken a bath or baths and cannot stand to see others succeed. What a pity
The first statement says it all: "So he is a tout. So what." Case closed.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN $2000 FALCONS $800 SEAHAWKS $800 UNDER RAMS $400 BENGALS $500 TITANS $500 CHARGERS

redstripe

EOG Veteran

$2000.00 -105 Take #233 Atlanta (-1) over Tampa Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25)

This play is from my NFL 411 System and it is my NFL Game of the Week.
The Falcons are one of the best teams in football. But the oddsmakers have not been treating them like it. They started the season 6-2 ATS before struggling the last two weeks. But last week they beat Arizona despite turning the ball over four times. That is very tough to do. But Atlanta has a lot of All Pro talent on the roster and they can overcome those mistakes. Tampa Bay was getting blown out at Carolina before making a wild comeback. I don't think they will manage that again if they fall behind the Falcons. Tampa Bay ahs won and covered four straight games. But those wins have come against some very weak opponents. This team lost at home to New Orleans and to Washington and I think they are going to struggle with Atlanta's high-powered offense. The Falcons are 23-9-1 ATS in the game after they fail to cover a spread and they are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 road games against a team with a winning home record. This Atlanta team has been very good on the road under Mike Smith and I think they will get another win here.

$800.00 -105 Take #235 Seattle (-3) over Miami (1 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 25)

The Seahawks had two weeks to prepare for this game. I think they will feel rested and they will beat down the struggling Dolphins. Miami played well early in the year. But they have shown their true colors. They have lost three straight games and Miami has been outgained by its opponents in six straight games. Miami is on a 1-4 ATS skid and they were almost blown out by Buffalo last Thursday night. They were blown out 37-3 in their last home game and Miami is just 22-52-1 ATS in its last 75 home games. Seattle has a strong defense and a great running game. They are 5-1 ATS in their last six games and they should control this one from start to finish.

$400.00 -110Take #222 Cincinnati (-8) over Oakland (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25)

The Raiders are rebuilding. And they are not very good right now. They are going to continue to struggle and now is not a good time for them to go out on the road. They have lost three straight games by 10 points or more and five of their last six losses have come by 10 points or more. This team is very banged up right now and they do not have the defense to slow down the Bengals passing game. Cincinnati has been strong since its bye week and they blew out Kansas City on the road last week 28-6. I think that they can do the same thing to the Raiders this week. Look for another blowout. The Bengals are 11-4 ATS after a win and the Raiders are just 2-6 ATS in their last eight conference games.

$500.00 -110 Take #229 Tennessee (-3) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25)

The Titans are favored for a reason. They are the much stronger team here and they are coming off of a bye week. Jacksonville is coming off an emotional loss. They lost late in overtime against first place Houston. I think that loss will linger. The Jaguars are going with Chad Henne at quarterback but he has proven that he is an inconsistent starter. The Titans have beaten teams like Detroit, Pittsburgh and Buffalo this year. They played their best game of the season the last time out and this team could have a strong finish to the year. Tennessee will get the job done. Lay the points.

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

Case closed? How stupid.
By you tout = can't cap, scum of the earth, etc
Why? How much better are you?
Certainly not at all. CASE CLOSED

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

For Wk13 there are 3 411 plays which probably will be investment plays
ATL.....HOU.....WASH
From Wk8 he is 7/0. Not bad!

redstripe

EOG Veteran

#368 Washington (+2.5) over New York (8 p.m., Monday, Dec. 3) 2000.00

#355 Houston (-5.5) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 2) 2000.00

:cheers'Under' 37.5 Seattle at Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 2)

#339 Seattle (+3.5) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 2)

Case closed? How stupid.
By you tout = can't cap, scum of the earth, etc
Why? How much better are you?
Certainly not at all. CASE CLOSED
Hows your ass feel now? Especially if you payed for that shit. Lol! And WTF do you know about me? Nada. People who talk about things they know nothing about....................well, speaks for itself.

Last hilton "guess" :1, 4, 0, 1.0, 34, 35, 1, 34.5, 4TH AND ACE . ..............
Got any $ left ? LOLLL!!!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Hey puuka. Why don't you put YOUR picks out there so we could compare yours to his. Obviously you must be a GREAT handicapper, so we can follow and criticize your picks?

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

i give a shit if he is is a tout or doing wife as long as he keeps hitting those 411 plays. he is 14-6-1 on them this year. read on another forum his 411 play is denver today. anyone see his other picks

slyone66

EOG Master

Allen Eastman (29-23)
Broncos -2.5
Seahawks -5
Bengals -5
Lions -3.5 (first half)
Panthers +3

redstripe

EOG Veteran

hope hes wrong

Allen Eastman

7-Unit Play. Take #15 Denver (-2.5) over Baltimore (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 16)

This is my NFL Game of the Year and this play is from the NFL 411 System.

Right now the Broncos are the hottest team in football. They have won eight straight and have won all of them by a touchdown or more. This team is rolling. The Ravens have lost two straight games. They are coming off an overtime loss at Washington last week. That was an emotional rivalry game. This team has been outgained in eight of its last nine games and they have really been struggling. Baltimore is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games and they are 0-5 ATS in their last five games in December. The Broncos have had extra time to prepare for this game. That will work in their advantage. Especially with the Ravens changing coordinators on offense in midseason. That does not happen very often. And I don't know how the Ravens will come out and play for Jim Caldwell. His offense was not very good at all in Indianapolis last year. And I don't think that Caldwell is going to get the better of Peyton Manning. Baltimore is in disarray. Denver is playing great football and needs to win this game to keep hopes alive for a first round bye in the playoffs. I like the visitors here to win a close game.

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

read on another site n.o.+3, wash-6, ind-6-, mia under 41-, pit-3-, chi-5 and under 36-. not sure which are the 411 plays

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ACE (Allen Eastman)

Take #115 New Orleans (+3) over Dallas (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take #117 Washington (-6) over Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take #113 Indianapolis (-6.5) over Kansas City (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take ‘Under’ 41.5 Buffalo at Miami (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take #110 Pittsburgh (-3.5) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take #127 Chicago (-5) over Arizona (4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

Take ‘Under’ 36.5 Chicago at Arizona (4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

redstripe

EOG Veteran

$600.00 -105 Take #115 New Orleans (+3) over Dallas (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

This is a bad situation for Dallas. New Orleans is a rival of the Cowboys. There was talk last month about the Cowboys trying to go after Saints coach Sean Payton in the offseason. The Saints are out of the playoff race with a loss. They are probably out of the playoffs anyway. But they still need to win this game. And they will still want to be a spoiler. Dallas has won three straight games. Their last two wins were comeback wins. I think they are running out of steam. The underdog is 5-0 ATS in the last five meetings and the Saints are 5-0 ATS as a favorite. The Cowboys have not been a strong team in December the last several seasons. I think they will fall flat here. Take the Saints to win this one.

$2000.00 -105 Take #117 Washington (-6) over Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

This play is from my NFL 411 monday I got this game at -4.5 but will rated it at -6
I liked Washington even before finding out that Robert Griffin was going to play. He is probable. But no matter who is at quarterback this Redskins team is on a roll right now. Philadelphia is a team that is just waiting for the season to end. I cashed against them last week on Thursday with Cincinnati. This team is young and they are not ready to compete against playoff teams. The Redskins won the first meeting 31-6 and that was on Nov. 18. I do not think a lot has changed since then. And I do not think that the home field will make that big of a difference. The favorite is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings between these rivals. Washington is 5-0 SU and ATS in the last five weeks. They are going to keep it going this week and they will beat the Eagles by more than a touchdown. Lay the points.

$600.00 -105 Take #113 Indianapolis (-6.5) over Kansas City (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

The rumor came out that the Chiefs are going to fire the coach and general manager. I think that is going to have an impact on this team. I think that this is another team that is just ready for the season to be over. I think that the Colts need to win this game and that they will. Andrew Luck has been very good in his rookie season. His team has rallied around him. The Colts are playing to lock up a playoff spot. No one thought that would happen at the start of the year. Indy has been very good against bad teams this year. They won by 17 at Jacksonville and won by six points at Tennessee. They also won at Detroit. The Colts are 7-2 ATS in their last nine games. They will bounce back after their loss to Houston. And they will beat a Chiefs team just waiting for the season to end.

$400.00 -105 Take 'Under' 41.5 Buffalo at Miami (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

This Miami defense played great last week against Jacksonville and held them to just three points. I think they will continue to play well against a struggling Buffalo offense. The Bills gave up 50 points last week to Seattle. You know that they will have all of their focus on defense this week and will be better on that side of the ball. Just like Arizona's defense did last week after giving up 50 points the week before. These teams are 1-4 against the total in their last five meetings and 3-6 against the total in their last nine. They combined to score just 33 points when they played this year in Buffalo. The 'under' is 8-2 in Miami's last 20 games and I think that this total is too high. Take the 'under'.

$500.00 ev Take #110 Pittsburgh (-3.5) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 23)

The Steelers are in a must-win game after the overtime loss last week in Dallas. That is back-to-back losses. But they are going to win this game and cover this spread. The Steelers have won five straight over the Bengals. Pittsburgh is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings and they are 4-1 ATS in their last five games at home against the Bengals. this is a game that the Steelers have to have and that they won't let get away from them. Take the motivated home team.​

redstripe

EOG Veteran

HERE YA GO GENTS :cheers

Allen Eastman Ace-Ace

3-Unit Play. Take #316 Washington (-3) over Dallas (8 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
The Redskins are going to get the job done here today. They have won seven straight games and they have covered every one of them. The Redskins are one of the hottest teams in the NFL and I had this line closer to 4.5 so there is nice value. I have seen Dallas choke in these situations time and time again. They will choke again here and will probably be blown out of this game. The Redskins dominated the first meeting and they were up 28-3 at halftime down in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Tony Romo will turn the ball over and the Dallas defense will give up big plays and the Cowboys will have their season end with an ugly loss once again. Go with the hot team.

5-Unit Play. Take #309 Houston (-6.5) over Indianapolis (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
This is my Game of the Week and is from the NFL 411 System.
I really like Houston here. The Texans were embarrassed last week by Minnesota. Now the Texans have to win. They need to win this game to guarantee home field advantage in the AFC. They don't want to have to go to Denver in the AFC Title Game. Indianapolis is locked into the No. 5 seed. They will go on the road to face Baltimore next week. Coach Chuck Pagano has said that he isn't going to rest his starters this week. But I think the Colts have less motivation in this game. And I would be surprised if Andrew Luck is still in the game in the second half. Houston beat the Colts handily at home two weeks ago. I think they will win this one by double-digits on the road and get the No. 1 seed overall. Take Houston.

4-Unit Play. Take #328 San Diego (-7) over Oakland (4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
This is Norv Turner's last game as head coach. I think he'll pull out all the stops. This Chargers defense dominated the Jets last week with 11 sacks and I think they will be able to do the same thing this week against the Raiders. Oakland will be without starting quarterback Carson Palmer. They will go with either Matt Leinart or Terrelle Pryor. The Raiders are just 5-11 ATS in their last 16 games in Week 17. The Chargers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last five games in Week 17 and they are 17-8 ATS in December. The Raiders are ready to quit on the season and I think the Chargers will win this one in a blowout.

3-Unit Play. Take First Half #322 Atlanta (-2.5) over Tampa Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
This play is on the Falcons in the first half only. There are some books that do not have a line out on this game. But when it comes out will be at this number or even better in my favor.
I think that the Falcons are going to rest their starters. But I think that they will play their starters in the first half. This team won't play again for two weeks and they don't want their best players to be out for that long. I think the Falcons will come out and play great in the first half against a Bucs team that isn't very focused right now. But then Atlanta is going to pull its starters and I think the Bucs could come back and win in the second half if they still care to play.

2-Unit Play. Take #324 New Orleans (-5) over Carolina (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
The Saints seem like they are motivated to finish 8-8. It has been a long year for New Orleans. But they are playing their best football late in the year. They had a big win in Dallas last week and that made it back-to-back wins both SU and ATS. The Saints have revenge for a loss at Carolina in Week 2 and they will be motivated to beat Cam Newton and the Panthers. They will want to send a message to the young Panthers. These two teams met last year in Week 17 and New Orleans won 45-17 and the Saints didn't have anything to play for then. I think it will be a similar beating. The Saints are 7-2 ATS in divisional games and they are 16-5 ATS when they play at home. Lay the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #318 Detroit (+3) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 30)
I think that this one could be an upset. Detroit has had a disappointing season. But they could still have something to play for here. The Lions have a chance to knock Chicago out of the playoff hunt and I think that will matter to the home team. The Lions beat the Bears at home last year and Detroit has revenge for a close loss at Chicago earlier this season. The Bears are just 2-5 in their last seven games and they have faded down the stretch. Detroit has lost seven straight and they don't want to end the season on a losing streak. Detroit has outgained three straight opponents and lost all three. But I think they will outgain the Bears and pull the outright upset. Take the points in case it is close, but I think this underdog will bite.