here ya go :cheers

ALLEN EASTMAN

5-Unit Play. Take #108 Washington +3
3-Unit Play. Take #105 Indianapolis +7
2-Unit Play. Take #268 Kent State +4

wiskers

EOG Dedicated
Re: ACE ACE PLAYS

thanks redstripe. the 411 system play is wash and was ready to hammer seattle. it is hard to go against 411

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allan Eastman

5-Unit Play. Take #110 Denver -9.5
4-Unit Play. Take Green Bay Total Points 'Over' 20.5
3-Unit Play. Take #111 Green Bay +3:cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allan Eastman

3-Unit Play. Take #113 Seattle +2.5
3-Unit Play. Take #116 First Half: New England -6

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastman

3-Unit Play. Take #101 Baltimore +4

Props

1-Unit Play. Will Kaepernick Throw An INT = YES (-135)
1-Unit Play. Kaepernick Rushing Attempts = 'UNDER' 7.5 (-130)
1-Unit Play. Will Kaepernick Score a Rush TD = NO (-145)

redstripe

EOG Veteran

NFL - Week 1
BAL +7.5 (09/05 Thu 5:30pm PST)
CIN +3 (09/08 Sun 10am PST)
TEN +7 (09/08 Sun 10am PST)
TB -3.5 (09/08 Sun 10am PST)

DAL -3.5 (09/08 Sun 5:30pm PST)
WSH -3.5 (09/09 Mon 4:10pm PST)
:cheers NO 411 PLAYS

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastman
$600.00 -105Take #451 Baltimore (+7.5) over Denver (8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 5)

The defending Super Bowl champions aren't getting any respect! First the Ravens have to open the season on the road because of a schedule conflict this week in Baltimore. They also have to go on the road as big underdogs to face Peyton Manning and the team that they upset in the playoffs. The Ravens won in Denver in the divisional round of the playoffs in a great overtime game. They know that they can go on the road and beat Manning and the high-scoring offense. The spread on this game is on the way down. The books had it around 8 and 9. They realize they made a mistake and set this spread too high. The Ravens have gone 5-0 ATS in their last five season openers and they are 11-5 ATS in September. Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in its last five games in Denver and Baltimore is 9-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings with the Broncos. Take the points. Let's start the season with a win.

$800.00 -105 Take #455 Tennessee (+7) over Pittsburgh (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 8)

I think that this is a very even matchup. I will take these points. The Titans beat the Steelers last year at home 26-23. They were 5.5-point underdogs in that game and are now 7-point underdogs in this one. But I see these two teams as very even. The Steelers went 0-4 in the preseason. Coach Mike Tomlin is a coach that takes the preseason very seriously so for the Steelers to go 0-4 raised my eyebrow. Ben Roethlisberger still does not get along with his coordinator. And the Steelers let several key running backs and wide receivers go this offseason and camp. I think that this is going to be a low-scoring game. Both defenses are improved and will lead the way. I see this game decided by a field goal. Let's go against the public here and take the points with an underdog that can win this game.

$800.00 Take #459 Tampa Bay (-3.5) over New York Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 8)

I will back the Buccaneers here. The Jets have had a lot of turmoil. They have issues on and off the field. They will be without starting quarterback Mark Sanchez for this game and rookie Geno Smith will get the start. Former Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis is now in Tampa Bay and he will be motivated going against his former team. I think he will get an interception against this rookie quarterback. The Jets will not have a big home field advantage. The fans do not like this team and the New York fans can be rough on their teams when they are losing. Tampa Bay has been great on the road. The Bucs are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 road games. They are also familiar with this stadium after playing the Giants here last year. The Bucs have the advantage with experience and I think that they will get the win in this one.

$600.00 -110 Take #478 Dallas (-3) over New York Giants (8 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 8)

My 5-Unit NFL Futures Play is on the Cowboys to win over 8.5 games. So I am a believer in this team. I think they have made some good changes in the offseason. They are going back to the 4-3 defense that they used to play under Landry and Johnson and Switzer. The Cowboys also have some of the best offensive players in the league. The Giants are banged up. Both of their receivers missed time in the preseason and running back Andre Brown broke his leg. The offensive line has also had some injuries. The Cowboys beat the Giants on Thursday night to open up last season. They have lost four straight at home to the Giants and I think that they will snap that streak. I like the home team to shoot down the beat up visitors. Take Dallas.

$600.00 -105 Take #463 Cincinnati (+3) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 8)

I think that the wrong team is favored in this game. The Bengals have been a team on the rise. After two straight years in the playoffs they are not the Bungles anymore. The Bears have a new coach and a new offense and defense. They are also without their leader Brian Urlacher. You can't replace a guy like that in the locker room. The Bears are starting two rookies on their offensive line and the Bengals have one of the best defensive lines in the NFL. The Bengals defense should dominate this game. And they will pressure Jay Cutler into the type of mistakes he has made his whole career. Cutler will throw two or three INTs and the Bengals will take advantage of them. Take the points here and this underdog will have some bite.:cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

NFL - Week 2
BAL -6.5 (09/15 Sun 10am PDT)

NO -3 (09/15 Sun 1pm PDT)

SF +3 (09/15 Sun 5:30pm PDT)

IND -2.5 (09/15 Sun 10am PDT)

CIN -6.5 (09/16 Mon 5:40pm PDT)

No 411 plays

redstripe

EOG Veteran

$2300.00 -105 Take #397 Houston (-2.5) over Baltimore (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 22)
This play is from my NFL 411 System.
This line jumped out at me. And the stats from my NFL 411 System backed it up. Baltimore is not used to being a home underdog. This is a very unfamiliar role for them. But Houston has been better the first two weeks of the season and is 2-0. The Ravens struggled with a bad Cleveland team and was blown out by Denver. This Baltimore team is not as strong as the one that won the championship last year. And Houston beat Baltimore 43-13 last year at home in a game that was a blowout from start to finish. The oddsmakers remember that game even if the public bettors don't. The road team is 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings and Houston has a big advantage on offense and defense. Joe Flacco is going to continue to struggle and the Ravens could be without Ray Rice in this game. I will go with the books with this one. Take Houston.

$2200.00 -105 Take #405 Green Bay (-2.5) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 22)
This play is from my NFL 411 System.
Both of these teams are coming off big wins. Green Bay blew out Washington in its home opener. Cincinnati beat Pittsburgh on Monday Night Football. The Bengals are 0-1 against the NFC North teams this year after losing at Chicago to open the season. The Packers found their ground game last week with James Starks. If they get the running game going with Aaron Rodgers and the passing game this team will be tough to beat. Mike McCarthy is 32-24 in his career on the road. These Packers teams can win away from home. And I think that the Bengals will have a letdown after a big Monday Night Football win and cover. This line opened with the Bengals as a small favorite. But all the sharp money came in on the Packers and the line has moved. I smell something cooking. And my numbers back it up. Take the Packers here.

$800.00 -105 Take #407 New York Giants (+1) over Carolina (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 22)
This is a matchup of teams that are both 0-2. Both teams need this game. But I will back the Giants in this one. They have a proven coach and proven quarterback. There is too much uncertainty in the Carolina locker room. And the Panthers have lost two heartbreakers to start the season. I am not sure how they will bounce back. The Giants beat Carolina 36-7 last year when these two teams met in Charlotte. I think that they can do the same thing here. The Giants are 4-1 ATS in this series and I think that they will snap a 0-5 ATS fall this season. The Panthers are just 4-18 in games in the first half of the year in the past three seasons and their early season struggles continue. The Giants are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a road underdog and 6-1 ATS when they are an underdog off a loss. Take the Giants.

$800.00 -105 Take #411 Indianapolis (+10) over San Francisco (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 22)
The Colts made huge news with their trade for Trent Richardson. I think he will be a big help the Indianapolis running game. The Colts will be able to move the ball and score against San Francisco. And I think that they can get a road win here. San Francisco was blown out last week. They are struggling on offense and the 49ers could have a letdown after that big game in Seattle. San Francisco is just 1-4 ATS after a loss of two touchdowns or more and have not bounced back well after getting blown out. The Colts are 8-1 ATS after a loss and Andrew Luck has been very good as an underdog in his first two years. I think that this will be a very competitive game and I will gladly take the points.

$500.00 -105 Take 'Under' 40.5 Jacksonville at Seattle (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 22)
The Jacksonville offense is the worst in the NFL. The Jaguars have only scored 11 total points in their first two games. They are really struggling at quarterback and star running back Maurice Jones Drew is hurt. The Jaguars only managed nine points against the Raiders and now have to face one of the best defenses in the NFL. Seattle is getting healthy and getting players back on that defense and they will shut down the Jaguars. They are No. 1 in points allowed with just five points per game allowed by the Seahawks. Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley used to be the defensive coordinator for Seattle. I think that this will help him plan for the Seattle offense. And the Seahawks offense has only averaged 20 points in its first two games. Seattle should win in a blowout and I could see a shutout. Both of these teams will just be running out the clock in the second half.:cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN

7-Unit Play. Take #217 Dallas (-2) over San Diego (4:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 29)
This is my NFL Game of the Month.
I like the Cowboys in this situation. The point difference in my NFL 411 System was one of the biggest I am going to see this year. Dallas has been a strong play this year. They are 3-0 ATS in their three games and have played well. The Cowboys blew out the Rams 31-7 last week and I think that they can do the same thing this week. San Diego is back home after back-to-back road games. They lost their first game of the season at home to Houston. They blew a big lead in that game and they blew a lead late at Tennessee. I think that the loss to the Titans will be a tough one for the Chargers to swallow. They allowed a TD on the final drive and lost by three points. But the Chargers did not play well in that game. Dallas has its training camp in California. They have a strong fan base there. Dallas might have more fans in the crowd than the home team. Dallas is 5-2 ATS in its last seven road games and I think that they are going to win this game going away.

3-Unit Play. Take #212 Detroit (-3) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 29)
The Bears are 3-0 on the season. But they had to come back in the fourth quarter at home against the Bengals and Vikings. Detroit is just 2-1 on the season but they are the favorite in this game. That is because they are the stronger team in this matchup. The Bears are taking all the square public action. But all of the big bettors are taking the Lions in this game. The Lions are 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings. The Lions have revenge for a home loss here last December. Before that the Lions beat the Bears 23-17 in their last game here. The Bears are just 2-5-1 ATS in their last eight games overall. The Lions are going to use their home field advantage to get a blowout win here.

3-Unit Play. Take #214 Kansas City (-4) over New York Giants (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 29)
I am going with Kansas City here. The Giants were shutout last week at Carolina. They were blown out in that game and are really struggling at 0-3 right now. This team has a lot of injuries. And there is fighting in the locker room. The Giants are 0-6 ATS in their last six road games. The public is giving this team too much respect because they won the Super Bowl two years ago. The Chiefs had extra time to prepare for this game. They played last Thursday and have had time to get some players healthy. Alex Smith is playing well for the Chiefs and Kansas City already beat one NFC East team at home when they took down the Cowboys. I like Kansas City to get the job done again and get the big win here.:cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

$800.00 -105 Take #425 New Orleans (+1) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
This play is from my NFL 411 System. The Saints won again on Monday night and are undefeated at 4-0. They are on the road in this game and I think that the wrong team has been favored. The Bears could be 0-4 right now. They had to come back against the Bengals, Vikings and even Pittsburgh. Chicago was blown out in Detroit last week. They are not as good as their 3-1 record looks. The Saints have been great with Sean Payton back leading the team. This team is motivated and they are much better than last year. The Saints defense has been one of the best in football. I think that they will put the pressure on Chicago and force Jay Cutler into even more turnovers this week. The Saints offense looks like it is hitting its stride and New Orleans is going to win this game easily. Not having to lay out any points is the bonus. The Bears are just 1-6 ATS against the NFC and just 2-6-1 ATS in their last nine games overall. The Saints are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.

$2500.00 -105 #419 New England (+1) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
This play is from my NFL 411 System. The Patriots are not dressed up as underdogs very often. But they are 32-12 ATS as underdogs with Tom Brady as quarterback. The Bengals have gone just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games against a team that is over .500. The Patriots just won at Atlanta on Sunday night. Now they have a chance to get another big road game. And I think that they will do just that. The Patriots offense looked much stronger last week and each week Brady is getting more in tune with his young receivers. The Bengals are coming off a loss to Cleveland last week. And they needed a big comeback to beat Green Bay the week before. This team is not playing well and is overrated. The Bengals are just 8-20-1 ATS in October. New England is 15-7 ATS in its last 22 road games.

$500.00 -105 Take #422 Indianapolis (+2.5) over Seattle (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
I am going with the home underdog here. Seattle did not play well on the road at Houston last week. They did not play well on the road at Carolina in Week 1. This Seahawks team is not as strong when they play away from their big home field advantage. This Colts team already went on the road and beat the 49ers. I think they will beat Seattle and defend their home field in this one. The Colts were 4-0 SU and ATS last year as a home underdog. The public is still selling them short again this year. Andrew Luck will get the job done in this one and I think that he will outplay Russell Wilson. Ive me the points and the home field advantage.

$500.00 -105 Take #423 Detroit (+7) over Green Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
I am going with the underdog in this one. This Detroit team looks like it is for real in the NFC North. This team won 10 games and went to the playoffs two years ago. They won a big game against the Bears at home last week. Now they have a chance to get a sweep against their top NFC North rivals by winning at Green Bay this week. The Packers are coming off a bye week. But I do not think that they have fixed their defense. The last six games in this series have been very close. Only one of those games was a blowout by more than 10 points. I think that this will be another tight contest and I will take the points. I think the Lions can win this game outright. I think that whoever wins takes it by a field goal late in the game.

$2000.00 -105 Take 'Under' 41.5 Jacksonville at St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
The Jaguars have the worst offense in the league. They have gone 'under' in three of their four regular season games and are averaging just under eight points per game. The Rams offense has scored just nine points per game in their last two outings. The Rams are not a high scoring team. They should control this game but I don't see either team scoring many points. There are not many good receivers or running backs on the field that can make big plays. The 'under' is 5-0 for Jacksonville after a double-digit home loss. And the 'under' is 6-2 in Jacksonville's last eight after losing by two touchdown or more and 6-2 after any loss. I think both teams are going to continue to struggled to put points on the board. Take the 'under'.

$800.00 -105 Take #429 Carolina (-2) over Arizona (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 6)
The Panthers are coming off a bye week. I think that they are going to play well on the road here. The Panthers defense is playing very well this year. I think that they will give the Cardinals fits. Arizona just traded away its left tackle Levi Brown. This hurts the offensive line. It also makes it look like the Cardinals are already giving up on this season and planning for the future. This Arizona team is struggling on offense. They were lucky to win last week in Tampa Bay and needed some turnovers to come back from down 10-0 late in the fourth quarter. The road team is 5-2 ATS in the last eight meetings and the Cardinals are 6-2 ATS in their last eight road games. I think that this team is favored for a reason and they will show it on Sunday with an easy winner here.:cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN

3* DAL 1st Half -3
3* TEN +13.5
3* PHI @ TB - U46
4* DAL -5.5
4* CIN -7

411 Sysytem
5* GOM - NO +2.5:cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

start of week 7

Starting bankroll $75.000.00
Now. $57,330.00

Investment 1-9 -$18,585.00
Action 11-10-1 +$915.00
Record 12-19-1 -$17,670.00

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN

NFL - Week 7
4* ATL -7
3* DAL +3
3* CAR -6.5

411 System
5-Unit Game of the Week --- KC -6
4-Unit NE -3.5:cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

starting week 8

Bankroll $75,000
Now $56,530.00

INVESTMENT 2-11 -$20,785
ACTION record 13-11-1 +$2315

Total 15-22-1 -$18470.00

slyone66

EOG Master

Start of week 9

Bankroll $75,000
Now $58,400

Investment 4-12 -$18,785.00
Action 14-13-1. + $2175.00

Total. 18-25-1 -$16,600.00

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastmen
Last Week: 3-3 +1860

YTD: 18-25-1 -16610

$2100.00 -105 Take #409 Kansas City (-3) over Buffalo (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3)
This is my NFL Game of the Week. This play is from my NFL 411 System. The Chiefs are undefeated and are one of the best teams in football. The market has caught up with them and they haven't covered the spread in their last two games. But there is a lot of value with this team on the road. Their style will play well on the road. The Chiefs rely on defense and running the ball and not turning it over. Andy Reid was always strong in the road favorite role in Philadelphia and I think that will continue with his new team. The Bills have been a good team for bettors this year. But they were blown out last week in New Orleans and now they may have to go with Jeff Tuel at quarterback because of injuries. He will not play well against this great Kansas City defense. The Chiefs have revenge for back-to-back blowout losses the last two years to the Bills. I think that Kansas City takes care of business and continues their unbeaten run.
$2000.00 -105 Take #411 San Diego (Pk) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3)
I am going with the Chargers here. This team has had two weeks to prepare. They have also shown that they are not bothered by traveling east to play these early games. That can be a problem for a lot of West Coast teams. The Chargers won at Philadelphia and at Jacksonville and are 2-0-1 ATS this year in the east. There are a lot of problems with this Redskins team this year. They may have to make a quarterback change and there are just too many distractions. This Chargers team has outgained four straight opponents. Philip Rivers is having a good year and I think he will win the quarterback matchup. Take the road team here.
$2000.00 -105 Take #414 Oakland (-2.5) over Philadelphia (4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3)
This spread opened with the Eagles as a road favorite! It has made a five-point swing because all of the sharp money is coming in on the Raiders early. Oakland beat the Steelers last week and I think that they will get the Keystone State sweep! The Raiders are actually 3-1 in their home games this year and they have a Top 10 defense. This Eagles team is banged up. Nick Foles is coming back from a concussion to start but I don't think he will be 100 percent. And against that defense he will struggle. The Egales are just 6-17-1 ATS in their last 24 games and they are 7-18-1 ATS the week after a loss. The Raiders are 5-2-1 ATS and are 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings.
$800.00 -105. Take #402 Carolina (-7.5) over Atlanta (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3)
I like the home team here. This is the first time that the Panthers have been favored in this series since 2007! They have a lot of revenge to take on the Falcons now that Atlanta is the team dealing with injuries. The Falcons lost a lot worse than the 27-13 score last week showed in Arizona. Now they have to travel and play on grass again for a second straight week. That is tough for a team like Atlanta that is so good at home and so good on turf. The Falcons have lost all three road games this year and are 0-3 ATS in those games. Going back to the preseason the Falcons are 2-8 SU and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games. Carolina has won and covered three straight games by an average of 19 points per game. I think they will get another blowout at the expense of their division rival.
$800.00 -105 Take #405 New Orleans (-5.5) over N.Y. Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3)
I am going with the Saints in this game. The Jets were blown out by 40 points last week. I think that has shaken their confidence. This game is the battle of the Ryan Brothers. Rex is the coach of the Jets and Rob is the defensive coordinator for the Saints. I will give the edge to Rob because he has a better quarterback. Both teams and both brothers know what the other wants to do. But New Orleans also has Sean Payton and one of the best offenses in the NFL. The Saints have been on a mission this year to make up for last year's lost season. The Saints are outdoors but they are still on turf. New Orleans is 20-7 ATS in its last 27 games on turf and they are 8-2 ATS after winning a game by more than two touchdowns. The Jets are going to struggle again this week and I can see them getting blown out again this week. Lay the points.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hard to believe people are paying big $$$ for his selections...he has been so far off his game this yr it is not even funny. He has had 2 wins in the last 3 weeks where the team he was on was completely out played & because of a miracle he got the $$$ so in reality his season could easily be -4500 more than it is already.

slyone66

EOG Master

Bankroll $75,000
Now $56,250.00
Investment 5-14 -$20,885
Action 15-14-1. + $2135.00
Total. 20-28-1 -$18,750.00 START OF WEEK 10

slyone66

EOG Master

NFL - Week 10