ACE ACE PLAYS

USCMD

EOG Member
Re: ACE ACE PLAYS

Ace ace made me a boatload of money back a few years, at that time in the 2nd half of an nfl or nba season, he was pure money. One season he finished an nfl campaign with a 57-11 run. (maybe 7 yrs back) Posting every play. And more importantly, talking through his logic.

More recently hes joined up with touts to sell his plays, which we certainly can't hold against him. I think hes forgotten a lot more than the average poster, player ever knew.

So attack his current plays if you have data to support it, but you ought to show a little respect for a guy that was rock solid over many years. I've been doing this for 50 years and he showed me a few tricks, ways of crunching data, to get more relevant info, (7 yrs ago) that I still use every day.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

6-Unit Play. Take #471 New England (+3.5) over Green Bay
4-Unit Play. Take #461 Cincinnati (-3.5) over Tampa Bay
4-Unit Play. Take #469 Arizona (-2.5) over Atlanta
3-Unit Play. Take #468 Minnesota (-2.5) over Carolina

slyone66

EOG Master

Burying the few clients he has, Yeah Ace "Speechless": decribes your shitty handicapping:LMAO

slyone66

EOG Master

ALLEN EASTMAN (NFL)

3-Unit Play. Take #475 Miami (-6) over N.Y. Jets (8:30 p.m., Monday, Dec. 1)
The Jets are terrible! They had a big advantage last week against Buffalo. The Bills couldn’t practice and had the game moved to Detroit and the Jets were still not ready to play and were blown out! Now the Jets are at a disadvantage. They have a short week and have to face another strong team. The Jets are just 2-9 and they are done. They know the coach is going to get fired. They don’t have a quarterback as both QBs on the roster right now stink. The fans are not going to be behind this team and I don’t think they will have any home field advantage at all. They are a big home underdog in this game because the books have no respect for this team. Miami is fighting for a playoff spot and they need to snap their losing streak. They almost knocked off Denver last week. They are playing well and need this game to stay in the race in the AFC. The Jets are just 1-5 ATS at home and 2-5 ATS against teams with a winning record. Miami is 5-1 ATS in New York and 4-1 ATS in their last five on the road. Lay the points.

slyone66

EOG Master

Ace ace made me a boatload of money back a few years, at that time in the 2nd half of an nfl or nba season, he was pure money. One season he finished an nfl campaign with a 57-11 run. (maybe 7 yrs back) Posting every play. And more importantly, talking through his logic.

More recently hes joined up with touts to sell his plays, which we certainly can't hold against him. I think hes forgotten a lot more than the average poster, player ever knew.

So attack his current plays if you have data to support it, but you ought to show a little respect for a guy that was rock solid over many years. I've been doing this for 50 years and he showed me a few tricks, ways of crunching data, to get more relevant info, (7 yrs ago) that I still use every day.

:btj:

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastman already won 2000.00 on thur night game

7-Unit Play. Take #153 Pittsburgh (+3) over Cincinnati
4-Unit Play. Take #155 Indianapolis (-3.5) over Cleveland
4-Unit Play. Take #159 New York Giants (Pk) over Tennessee
4-Unit Play. Take #168 Minnesota (-6) over New York Jets
4-Unit Play. Take #177 New England (-3.5) over San Diego

slyone66

EOG Master

ALLEN EASTMAN (NFL)

(W) = 5-Unit Play. Take #101 Dallas (-4) over Chicago (8 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 4)
This play is from my NFL 411 System.

7-Unit Play. Take #153 Pittsburgh (+3) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7)

This play is from my NFL 411 System. This is a big rivalry game. And this is a big game for the AFC North title. Cincinnati was lucky to escape Florida with a win over Tampa Bay last week. The Steelers weren’t so lucky and lost 35-32 to the Saints. I think the Steelers will bounce back quickly. They have not lost back-to-back games all year. The Steelers have gone 6-2 ATS in the last eight meetings with the Bengals and they have owned this series. They have beaten them six times since 2010. The Bengals still have some injury issues that they are dealing with. And they are just 1-3 ATS in their last four home games. The public likes the Bengals. But the Steelers have won three of their last four games in Cincinnati. I will call for the upset in this one too and I like the Steelers to come away with a win.

4-Unit Play. Take #155 Indianapolis (-3.5) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7)

This play is from my NFL 411 System. The Colts are a much better team than the Browns. The Browns are struggling to pick a quarterback and a lot of people are calling for Johnny Manziel. The Browns have lost two of their last three games and they are just 3-4 ATS in their last seven games. This team has struggled against teams that are above .500 right now. Most of their wins this year have come against bottom teams. The Colts are trying to get into the discussion for home field advantage in the AFC. They know how important it is not to have to go to New England or Denver. They don’t want to give away any games. The Colts are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games and they have been one of the best bets in football the last two years. They are 35-17 ATS in their last 52 games and the Colts are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 conference games. The Browns are just 1-7 ATS in their last eight in December. Lay the points.

4-Unit Play. Take #159 New York Giants (Pk) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7)

The Giants were another hard luck loser last week. They really controlled the game against Jacksonville but let it get away. They were up 21-0 in that game. I don’t see them blowing their lead in this game. Tennessee is just 1-10 SU in its last 11 games and they look like a team that has quit on the season. The Giants are better offensively and defensively and they should move the ball against the worst scoring defense in the league. The Titans have issues at quarterback and at wide receiver and their defense is terrible. Things have not gone well under their first year coach. The Giants will not quit on Tom Coughlin. They will play hard in this game and they will win this game because they are a much better team than the weak Titans.

4-Unit Play. Take #168 Minnesota (-6) over New York Jets (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7)

The Jets are going to have a major letdown. They lost another game on Monday Night Football against the rival Dolphins. That was one of their few chances to play a role in the postseason this year. The Jets know that there is going to be a coaching change after the year. But they do not know who their quarterback is. They only passed the ball 13 times on Monday because they do not trust Geno Smith. That will not work against a very good Vikings defense. Mike Zimmer has his team playing hard. The Jets are quitting. The Vikings jumped all over Carolina last week in a very similar situation. I think they will do it again here. The Vikings are 8-2 ATS at home and the Jets are just 3-8 ATS in their last 11 overall. This one will be all Vikings.

4-Unit Play. Take #177 New England (-3.5) over San Diego (4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7)

This play is from my NFL 411 System. I am going to keep going with the Patriots. I do not think this team is going to lose two regular games in a row. They haven’t lost two games in a row since Weeks 2 and 3 in the 2012 season. And since 2003 the Patriots have only lost two regular season games in a row four times. They are 35-15 ATS after a loss and they are 4-1 ATS the last five games after they failed to cover the spread. The Patriots had a lot of chances against the Packers on the road last week. They should have covered and they would have won if they had not missed some field goals that they don’t normally miss. San Diego does not have the same home field advantage. The Chargers are just 1-6 ATS in their last seven games and they are coming off a lucky last-second win at Baltimore. I like the Chargers to let down and the Patriots to bounce back.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN (NFL)

8-Unit Play. Take #309 Pittsburgh (-2) over Atlanta (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 14)

This is my Game of the Year and this play is from my NFL 411 System. I won a 7-Unit Play with the Steelers last week when they destroyed Cincinnati. I think they will do the same thing this week. Atlanta is coming off a 43-37 loss at Green Bay on Monday. That score is misleading. It was 31-7 at halftime and Green Bay eased off the gas. The Falcons also might be without their best offensive receiver in Julio Jones. They have a weak defense and will struggle against a Steelers offense that has been great the last two months. Pittsburgh has averaged 34 points per game over their last seven games. They scored 42 points last weekend. I think they can do it again versus an Atlanta defense that is ranked No. 32 in total yards and No. 24 in scoring. This one should be all Steelers.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no idea why anyone follows this clown. I met him at an RX bash many years ago and he did not impress me. That coupled with him using Queen of Hearts as his partner for many years, anyone that knows of her knows she is one of the bigger squares on the forums regarding sports betting.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

G Play Pittsburgh -2 (411)
Broncos -4 (411)
Giants -6.5
Jets -2.5
Jags +14
Browns Under 44
Cowboys +3

mariah

EOG Dedicated

no idea why anyone follows this clown. I met him at an RX bash many years ago and he did not impress me. That coupled with him using Queen of Hearts as his partner for many years, anyone that knows of her knows she is one of the bigger squares on the forums regarding sports betting.

Over the last 8 yrs Ace has been a consistent winner $$$ in the NFL. What you or I think about him does not mean anything....he wins & that is what matters

redstripe

EOG Veteran

ALLEN EASTMAN (NFL)

NFL 411 Game of the Week (1 p.m.)
7-Unit Play. Take #118 Pittsburgh (-3) over Kansas City (1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 21)
This play is from my NFL 411 System. I won big with the Steelers again last week. I will win big with them again this week! The Steelers offense has been great. They have scored 27 or more points in their last four games. They will get a big boost from the home crowd this weekend and they will be too much for the Chiefs. Kansas City is just 1-3 in their last four games. They beat Oakland last week. But Oakland is one of the worst teams in the league. The Steelers have blown out Baltimore and Indianapolis at home and they have scored 30 or more points in four straight home games. The Chiefs struggle to throw the ball down the field. They won’t be able to keep up in a shootout. The Steelers are 6-0 ATS against teams with a winning record and 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games in Week 16. Lay the points with this one as the Steelers win by 10.

4* Detroit Lions-8

5* GB Packers-10

4* Buffalo Bills-5.5

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Allen Eastman

7-Unit Play. Take #306 Pittsburgh (-3) over Cincinnati

Alan Eastman
Atlanta -3 1st half
Pittsburgh -3.5

San Diego +3
Miami -5.5
Giants -3
Indianapolis -7
Dallas -5.5
Detroit +8
New England -4.5

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Pittsburgh -3 over Baltimore 7 units

Arizona +6.5 over Carolina 3 units

Indianapolis -3 over Cincinnati 5 units

Under 48 in Detroit at Dallas 3 units

Also posted prop bets....

Take Pittsburgh (+900) to win AFC
Take Dallas (+500) to win NFC
Super Bowl Exact Pitt vs Dallas (+7200)

7-Unit Play. Take #104 Pittsburgh (-3) over Baltimore
5-Unit Play. Take #274 Florida (-7) over East Carolina
3-Unit Play. Take #105 Arizona (+6.5) over Carolina
2-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 56.0 East Carolina vs. Florida

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Over the last 8 yrs Ace has been a consistent winner $$$ in the NFL. What you or I think about him does not mean anything....he wins & that is what matters

Lololol no he doesn't, where are his documented records then?? He's been down big in recent years if I recall

mariah

EOG Dedicated

You have no idea what you are talking about. i have followed ace ace at the RX for many yrs and over the 8 yrs he is plus $$$. I AM NOT A FAN OF ACE BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO BECOME A TOUT, his plays were documented at the rx for years.

Mrs over/under did ever follow Ace at the Rx??? Likely not because you are cluless to his track record

Last edited:

redstripe

EOG Veteran

Red : Whats Ace got in the SB ? Thanks for doing this

here ya go mariah

Allen Eastman

Florida St +2
3* under-47.5
will brady throw interception - yes -150
total tds scored by both teams under 5.5 -120
largest lead of game by eithr team under 13.5 +140
total team points under 24 new england

George753

EOG Enthusiast

I too loved the Texans this week. This good reason to never pay anyone for betting selections. Ace lost my respect when he went out.

George753

EOG Enthusiast

I love the Texans team . The Jets were really going all out for that game, Houston didn't play that well.

George753

EOG Enthusiast

I think that is some pretty poor capping. good reason to never pay anyone for betting selections.​