Action - Showtime

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
. S teve Stephens (VIP) take on Action. Ps anyone have a site with free streaming of ACTION?

You need a license to be a "Sports Consultant" in Vegas/Nevada? Really? I don't live in NV so I have no idea if this is real, or not.......but find it hard to believe it is

This asshole is such a fucking piece of shit

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
You need a license to be a "Sports Consultant" in Vegas/Nevada? Really? I don't live in NV so I have no idea if this is real, or not.......but find it hard to believe it is

This asshole is such a fucking piece of shit
Every podcast he talks about being the only service that is "bonded". I have no fucking idea what he is talking about. Plus he talks about doing this for two decades. That's a complete bullshit lie!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Every podcast he talks about being the only service that is "bonded". I have no fucking idea what he is talking about. Plus he talks about doing this for two decades. That's a complete bullshit lie!

The Fat Toad he does this with is full of as much shit as he is. On this video he says he does $15M in biz a year and has..............get ready for this................17,500 clients. I call MAJOR BULLSHIT on the clients number. If he has 10% of that I'd be stunned. Only way that 17.5k number could be accurate is if he is if we are talking about the number of people he has had buy picks from him since Day 1. I doubt that is even true but I'd be willing to at least consider that than he has 17.5k clients NOW

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The Fat Toad he does this with is full of as much shit as he is. On this video he says he does $15M in biz a year and has..............get ready for this................17,500 clients. I call MAJOR BULLSHIT on the clients number. If he has 10% of that I'd be stunned. Only way that 17.5k number could be accurate is if he is if we are talking about the number of people he has had buy picks from him since Day 1. I doubt that is even true but I'd be willing to at least consider that than he has 17.5k clients NOW
Who are you referring to as the "Fat Toad" VD?

Fucking Steve Stevens lies so much it comes out of his mouth like breathing air. The pops off on his video about how he doesn't get paid unless you do? Well in his last podcast he has a client come on and the first thing the guy had to do to get plays was pay an upfront fee of $20,000.

Then he lost the first two plays that Steve gave him but somehow has won over six figures now.

He preaches money management by betting the same amount and not betting everyday. Well the first two plays he lost were 10 dime plays. But by still betting 10 dimes a play and not betting every day he was able to climb out and win over six figures?????

Complete fucking bullshit. He probably had that guy up his bet to 50k or higher to get out of that hole.

What does a license and being bonded even mean? What license is he talking about unless it has to do something with telemarketing. Not anything to do with sports betting.

Fucker is such a liar he should be locked up for fraud.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
You do need a license legally to be a telemarketer in the state of Nevada but almost all the handicappers who work by themselves or have say the sales rooms with less than 5 people working for them don't have licenses. So technically he is licensed but big rooms like Jim Feist, Jimmy Spats & Kenny White do have licenses so he is lying that he is the only person licensed in the state. He also lies constantly. I mean like ever sentence out of his mouth. He has zero handicapping skills. I remember from the TV show he was on he told a client to buy the line up in a football game from 18.5 to 19 points. Total rookie move. He's not even intelligent. Just listen to him. I'd doubt he even graduated high school. Some of the most high profile handicappers now like handicappers Vegas Dave or Steve Stevens are full fledged morons and complete scamdicappers. How stupid are poeple to buy from these idiots and mental midgets.

railbird

EOG Master
your boy Cokin is the same way, but is just PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE and sly about it. Full of hot air

railbird

EOG Master
You do need a license legally to be a telemarketer in the state of Nevada but almost all the handicappers who work by themselves or have say the sales rooms with less than 5 people working for them don't have licenses. So technically he is licensed but big rooms like Jim Feist, Jimmy Spats & Kenny White do have licenses so he is lying that he is the only person licensed in the state. He also lies constantly. I mean like ever sentence out of his mouth. He has zero handicapping skills. I remember from the TV show he was on he told a client to buy the line up in a football game from 18.5 to 19 points. Total rookie move. He's not even intelligent. Just listen to him. I'd doubt he even graduated high school. Some of the most high profile handicappers now like handicappers Vegas Dave or Steve Stevens are full fledged morons and complete scamdicappers. How stupid are poeple to buy from these idiots and mental midgets.

Most of these touts are telemarketers, IVe been in boilerrooms of people selling precious metals, ball games are just another product for them to push. People arent buying the product, they are buying the rhetoric and entertainment process.

railbird

EOG Master
people like Stevens and Vegas Dave are what you call telemarketer scammers, less of a legal penalty for touts than precious metals or exotic cars. They all use the same BUZZ words, and sales techniques as telemarketing scams.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Who are you referring to as the "Fat Toad" VD?

Fucking Steve Stevens lies so much it comes out of his mouth like breathing air. The pops off on his video about how he doesn't get paid unless you do? Well in his last podcast he has a client come on and the first thing the guy had to do to get plays was pay an upfront fee of $20,000.

Then he lost the first two plays that Steve gave him but somehow has won over six figures now.

He preaches money management by betting the same amount and not betting everyday. Well the first two plays he lost were 10 dime plays. But by still betting 10 dimes a play and not betting every day he was able to climb out and win over six figures?????

Complete fucking bullshit. He probably had that guy up his bet to 50k or higher to get out of that hole.

What does a license and being bonded even mean? What license is he talking about unless it has to do something with telemarketing. Not anything to do with sports betting.

Fucker is such a liar he should be locked up for fraud.

THIS Fat Toad:

I have been blocked by SS every time on Twitter because I rip him and mock him. My current Twitter account hasn't commented on him/his company. Yet.