Active shooter at UNLV

Bushay

NHL Expert
#BREAKING: Well-Regulated Militia Opens Fire In University of Nevada Las Vegas; Cheap Thoughts And Useless Prayers Now Being Rushed To The Scene ... more on this soon-to-be-forgotten-and-then-repeated story as it develops ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Eyewitness describes how the shooting began. A very short man was shooting free throws in the UNLV basketball arena. He started getting heckled by a student after missing several and an argument ensued. Then the very short man walked to his gym bag and took out a firearm and shouted "I'm fucking Monkey!" then shot and killed his heckler and then went on a killing spree inside and out the gym.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But they are playing at Dayton! Get the fuck on the court you bunch of #MeToo pussies. Here comes UNLV Strong. Every school and team should just make the T-Shirts for when it is their turn to play victim.

railbird

EOG Master
But they are playing at Dayton! Get the fuck on the court you bunch of #MeToo pussies. Here comes UNLV Strong. Every school and team should just make the T-Shirts for when it is their turn to play victim.
Probably a fbi shooter like with paddock, vegas is a major fbi hub

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like the media will drop this one like a hot potato too.
1701919731739.png

By the way, what happened to the 20 injured 6-7 dead early reports?

A total of four gunshot victims were located by police, three of whom succumbed from the wounds. The fourth victim is in critical condition.

Is that like a "career backup"?

Odd word choice to me, unless they're trying to distinguish him from like an adjunct professor who just teaches part time as a side gig to another profession. One otherwise typically just says that the individual was a college professor, but with an unknown connection to UNLV.

And if he was a "career" college professor -- implying full time faculty -- how hard is it to run a quick search to determine where he taught?

Does law enforcement and/or CNN have something against using Google?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Eyewitness describes how the shooting began. A very short man was shooting free throws in the UNLV basketball arena. He started getting heckled by a student after missing several and an argument ensued. Then the very short man walked to his gym bag and took out a firearm and shouted "I'm fucking Monkey! I had a Big-10 hoops scholarship!!" The very short man then shot and killed his heckler and went on a killing spree inside and out the gym.

OMG that is the funniest thing I've ever read on the forums......

RACK HIM!!!!!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Shooter took out other professors. Also read on the yahoo article that this guy didn't handle negative comments very well.