Adam certainly doesnt mess around

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
He calls me at 9:30 AM his time, 8:30 AM my time, saying he just left the bank and the 6k is in my account. I checked online and it was there ,just like he said.

As much shit as Adam takes, some of it deservingly in my opinion, the guy is three things......

1. A man of his word.
2. An extremely humble person when dealing with him off the boards.
3. The most confident, not cocky, human I know.

I wish him the best of luck the rest of the season and moving forward. 12io4j2w90

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Adam certainly doesnt mess around

OSU,

Glad to hear it and congrats on the win.

Adam,

Very nice touch settling so quickly.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

didn't expect anything less.

1. A man of his word. Agree
2. An extremely humble person when dealing with him off the boards. Agree
3. The most confident, not cocky, human I know. Agree

nice win OSU you made a good bet odds wise and won:cheers

There should be a rule against posters who stiff/slow pay from bashing adam meyer, who honors his word.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

There should be a rule against parents being allowed to have children as fucked up as you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What about someone who makes a bet, but then needs to be allowed out of it because he can't afford it?

Heim

EOG Master

He calls me at 9:30 AM his time, 8:30 AM my time, saying he just left the bank and the 6k is in my account. I checked online and it was there ,just like he said.

As much shit as Adam takes, some of it deservingly in my opinion, the guy is three things......

1. A man of his word.
2. An extremely humble person when dealing with him off the boards.
3. The most confident, not cocky, human I know.

I wish him the best of luck the rest of the season and moving forward. 12io4j2w90

Congrats........easy pickins.

I'm sure Meyer made a few bank runs this morning..:)

tripp

EOG Master

Gotta give credit to the guy. 1. he will back up his opinions with his money, and 2. he sticks to his word.

Very few like that around here, but many seem very quick to judge a guy like that. Reason is he makes them look bad

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Humble? Not cocky? :LMAO

He does seem like a guy that is trustworthy as far as payments. I'll give him that.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Humble? Not cocky? :LMAO

He does seem like a guy that is trustworthy as far as payments. I'll give him that.

You gotta listen to the Winning Wednesdays show tomorrow, where Adam will be the featured guest. Talking to the guy on the phone is a completely different world.

You'll see. 12io4j2w90

You gotta listen to the Winning Wednesdays show tomorrow, where Adam will be the featured guest. Talking to the guy on the phone is a completely different world.

You'll see. 12io4j2w90
So basically he hides behind his avatar and talks alot of crap like he was accusing all of the eogers of doing? Irony at its finest.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

You'll see. 12io4j2w90

I'll be at work. Can you listen to it taped somewhere?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

So basically he hides behind his avatar and talks alot of crap like he was accusing all of the eogers of doing? Irony at its finest.

no i think what he means is we hide behind our avatars as are real name and phone number are not available for everyone to see

his name is adam meyer and he will take all calls:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You'll see. 12io4j2w90

He has to be- he's always trying to sell himself. Doesn't necessarily mean that's the real him. He has to come off as personable and unassuming in real life if he's trying to sell something.