railbird

EOG Master
...look for a big shake-up,

Brady to Chargers, Belichick to Giants.

Last edited by a moderator:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Paddleball.

Is that only a gay ass California sport or is it played in other places?

MrTop

EOG Master
Brady & wife were looking in New Jersey for house.

Now going to SD?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Titans 20 Patriots 13.

A scoreless second half until a Pick 6 by Tennessee's Logan Ryan with nine seconds left in the game.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Nantz just gaffed on your stat to close the broadcast out. He must be in a hurry to collect at the window.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
If I am Brady I would sign a minimum contract and tell them to get me wide receivers and at least 1 pro bowl type O-lineman and a huge upgrade at TE
Get the band back together for one last run---Gronk may not be able to say no to that

I dont think he is done yet

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I wagered a dinner with my friend here in Thailand that the Patriots will be knocked out before the Eagles....winner, winner chicken dinner....

boston massacre

EOG Master
If I am Brady I would sign a minimum contract and tell them to get me wide receivers and at least 1 pro bowl type O-lineman and a huge upgrade at TE
Get the band back together for one last run---Gronk may not be able to say no to that

I dont think he is done yet

An Antonio Brown and Gronk return would do it.

Valuist

EOG Master
Brady needs to retire. It took 42 years, but age hit him quickly this year. Remember how good Peyton Manning was in 2014? He could barely throw the ball 15 yards in 2015. Rivers went into the shitter this year. And Rodgers is showing signs he's regressing.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I dont think Brady looked that bad.... just no decent weapons (even Edelman was nowhere near 100%)

Especially compared to how Marino, Elway, Favre and Manning looked at the end.

I think the looking old thing will happen next year

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I dont think Brady looked that bad.... just no decent weapons (even Edelman was nowhere near 100%)

Especially compared to how Marino, Elway, Favre and Manning looked at the end.

I think the looking old thing will happen next year

Make Brady throw outside the hashmarks and those passes don't have near the zip. Titans flooded the middle, taking away a lot of Edelman.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Brady lowers his asking price on his mansion by 8 million.

Imo. Brady to escape the weather in New England and make Sofi stadium his new home.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Chris Collinsworth also advanced the Brady-to-L.A. rumors.

Collinsworth admitted to Al Micheals that what he said was shear speculation -- that he had no inside info. That doesn't mean it won't happen, though.

However, he surely implied, if not out right stated, that it would be logical for the Chargers to pursue Brady as the Chargers desperately need to sell tickets in the new stadium for next season. Brady's presence would likely increase ticket sales, if only for the novelty factor of seeing him play for a different team after 20 seasons with the Patriots.

I frankly don't see him trusting his then 43 year old body to Anthony Lynn and an offensive line that's worse than New England's.

If he doesn't retire or return for a 21st season with the Pats, maybe he follows Josh McDaniels to whoever hires McDaniels as a head coach, if anyone does.