Agassi Had His Chance But Choked!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Andre up a break in the third, with Federer playing horrible on his backhand suddenly decides to attack his forehand! If Andre holds serve after breaking , I believe he wins! So close, but no cigar! Like Jimbo before him, still, a breath of fresh air in mens' tennis!

Even if he won the 3rd set he would have lost the match. Federer was playing really well in the 4th and would prolly played the same in the 5th. No way Agassi would be able to keep up with Federer in the long run, no possible.

Co Co I think if Agassi won the 3rd he would of mopped up Roger.

Fed was flat out choking like he never has and being down 2-1 in NY against a legend and it was all she wrote

No way he would have lost that game JJ. Did you see how he was A'sing Agassi and how well he was playing in the 4th? First off all Agassi didin't choke he just couldin't even serve the ball anymore.

Believe me i was rooting for Agassi myself but he started messing up his serves while Federer kept on serving those nasty 120mph+ ones.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:
Co Co I think if Agassi won the 3rd he would of mopped up Roger.

Fed was flat out choking like he never has and being down 2-1 in NY against a legend and it was all she wrote
I agree with you JJ/Shrink! Win the third set and this match was OVER! That's a good point CCMan, Agassi's serve was terrible even when he was hanging in there. But, I still think he had his chance and choked it away!