Al Michaels needs to hang it up

railbird

EOG Master
Al says he was down at the 1, the guy jogged into the endzone, what was he looking at? He is worse than Joe Biden at this point

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These Amazon games are a joke besides playing extra games on Thursday. I'd pay for sex with Rashida Talib before I'd pay to watch 1 game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was made NFLe commissioner, 4 pee season, earlier regular season start, 16 consecutive no bye weeks and only play on Sunday unless special needs like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Saturday when college football ends. College, same thing. Only Saturday. 12 consecutive weeks, original conferences, original bowls. Natty on Super Show weekend.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If I was made NFLe commissioner, 4 pee season, earlier regular season start, 16 consecutive no bye weeks and only play on Sunday unless special needs like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Saturday when college football ends. College, same thing. Only Saturday. 12 consecutive weeks, original conferences, original bowls. Natty on Super Show weekend.
Your nfl would suck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I am proposing is impossible in 2023 and beyond. Would have to go Back To The Future with Martly McFly to 1980.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Your nfl would suck.

You can't defend anything individually. Let'sstart with this week where not all the teams are playing. Arizona and someone else. Last time. Rest of the way, every plays. This is not good. You want every team to play every week like they used to.

Playing all over the fucking world several times trivializes the regular season and usually results in uneven performances which is understandable. Big change of routine for the players.

All these Thursday games, same thing. Main goal is to get to FT without any new injuries.

NFLe was special because it was structured. 16 weeks. 16 games. Sunday and Monday. I'd get rid of MOnday because MNF has went to shit. SNF better.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Chargers are about to go bye bye. Not officially but yeah. They need to clean house around Herbert and start with their dipshit coach Staley.

howid

EOG Dedicated

any business would look to maximize profit over aesthetics ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tonight is another example why I am right. Not only 2 shit MNF games but Miami clearly out of form and injuries piling up. This stupid game may cost them the Super Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You want to protect the players and keep the quality of play high and consistent, 16 uninterrupted weeks of Sunday only, home and away, with the only exceptions Thanksgiving, Christmas and Saturdays after college football ends. Squeezing every last dollar of revenue is not the automatic right answer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right now Miami just wants to get to 0:00. They would trade a win for it if they were stevo smart. When did Damar Hamlin almost die? It was on fucking Rose Bowl night! Football blasphemy!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
NBC must be reading Railbird's post

I'm sure Al Michael's ego is bruised a bit, but all he has to do is look at his payroll deposits into his bank account from amazon and he will quickly get over it.

Everyone has their time and Al's time passed him by long ago.

Heim

EOG Master
Can it really be true they dumped him because of his negative comments about the Taylor Swift/Kelce sideshow. NFL is getting a lot of mileage out of that.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Can it really be true they dumped him because of his negative comments about the Taylor Swift/Kelce sideshow. NFL is getting a lot of mileage out of that.
Likely were already in mode to separate themselves and this became the escape route.