Al Wilson addresses the vols

mofome

Banned
The highlight of walk-through came when Al Wilson addressed the team in the locker room, and all parties admitted it was an extremely emotional event. By the end of the speech, even guys like Wilson and Will Bartholomew were primed to play. Wilson clearly outlined the meaning of the Florida game and the stakes at hand for the Vols, while also making clear his love of Tennessee and the passion that goes along with UT football. It's worth noting that Wilson's speech brought out a veritable who's who crowd that included Larry Pratt, and the namesake donors from the Wolf-Kaplan Center that adorns the Neyland Stadium end zone. Peerless Price is expected into town on Saturday for the game as well.

Coach Fulmer said, again, that Crompton is absolutely fine and ready to go. He reiterated that both Morley and Willingham would wear smaller casts on their hands tomorrow than what has previously been the case.

Echoing sentiments from last night's Big ORange Blast, he also continues to urge for an early-arriving, extremely vocal crowd.

:cheers

one

EOG Addicted
Re: Al Wilson addresses the vols

why? it makes little sense? think about it someone responds with something great in one of the threads it is only read by maybe half of the people... the half that look at the other thread never get the info that was posted.

counter productive.

mofome

Banned

why? it makes little sense? think about it someone responds with something great in one of the threads it is only read by maybe half of the people... the half that look at the other thread never get the info that was posted.

counter productive.

makes perfect sense. some people only read certain forums.

91023i2ndw;l

Yeah Crompton is absolutely fine.....except that he's a fucking bum and sucks.:+whipping

Pigpen

EOG Veteran

Hey Mo I hope the Vols win. Lots of good SEC action today. My Piggies may take an ass kickin' today.

I am afraid you may be correct. Bama has looked very good. They may give Aurburn and LSU a run for their money in the West.

Please don't take my bravado the wrong way, Pigpen, it's been a LONG time since I was this confident in my team. Alabama is very, very young and I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Petrino will need some time, but he will have Arkansas headed in the right direction.

It should be a good game. :cheers

Pigpen

EOG Veteran

Please don't take my bravado the wrong way, Pigpen, it's been a LONG time since I was this confident in my team. Alabama is very, very young and I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Petrino will need some time, but he will have Arkansas headed in the right direction.

It should be a good game. :cheers

Bama has a good defense and they can run the ball. 11:30 am kick. I got my adult beverages ready.
:cheers

I just wish he was suiting up for the Vols again. He would make Tebow want to take up tennis or some other sissy sport!