Alert to the forum

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Agree with this

but hilarious the ghost posting puts up a photo of a poster and then others come in and complain that Javy threatened to put out personal stuff

Lotta crying in here lately. Rough read.
The sick Idiot himself put up his own photo and asked posters to rate his looks(not toooo gay). If someone posts their own info, then nothing wrong with someone else posting that already posted info. OTOH, the scum Javy repeatedly threatened to dox many posters, including the moderator, using his job tools as a lawyer to get the info.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Agree with this

but hilarious the ghost posting puts up a photo of a poster and then others come in and complain that Javy threatened to put out personal stuff

Lotta crying in here lately. Rough read.

They all are a rough read right now.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Maybe once sports start back up you’ll revisit any ban ( most are silly, except Landers free rolling this place). EOG is a painful read at the moment and it seems to be you’re taking directive from a lot of political windbags who most add zero worthwhile sports/gambling content..
Come to think of it their political commentary is awful as well.

Isn't any sports forum a painful read at the moment? Look at these sports talk radio hosts trying to fill 2 hours a day.
I agree JK needs to keep all the political threads in the proper forum. They just die out there anyway.
When personal information gets compromised, whether it was Javy's or others, it's time to cut bait.
The focus should be on sports, but some people have other agenda's. Keep the trash over at the other forums.

The sick Idiot himself put up his own photo and asked posters to rate his looks(not toooo gay). If someone posts their own info, then nothing wrong with someone else posting that already posted info. OTOH, the scum Javy repeatedly threatened to dox many posters, including the moderator, using his job tools as a lawyer to get the info.

Do you believe he’s actually a licensed attorney?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Isn't any sports forum a painful read at the moment? Look at these sports talk radio hosts trying to fill 2 hours a day.
I agree JK needs to keep all the political threads in the proper forum. They just die out there anyway.
When personal information gets compromised, whether it was Javy's or others, it's time to cut bait.
The focus should be on sports, but some people have other agenda's. Keep the trash over at the other forums.

JAMMER has been fabulous at alerting me when threads need to be moved from the main forum.

I remember at one time writing "good content will eventually overwhelm bad content."

It only takes one idiot to start trouble and then other idiots follow.

blueline

EOG Master
I questioned did I hear what I thought I heard after I first heard it.
Apparently she has a lot of very " raunchy" comedy albums...had no idea

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
This is the hombre that defended me on a parking ticket. High and frozen on novacaine, and calling the judge Your Royal Highness. He is on a trip to Locoville at Peeps. Thanks for the screenshot, Senor Blackcloud.

Wade

EOG Master
Juan can you tell Boat to tell Kinger to make a claw machine video. Thanks pal. That's why i'm on hiatus from there.

kane

EOG master
Reading the screenshots Juan posted got me curious, so I just went across the street to see if Javy posted any more of his brilliant retorts, and this is what I found.
This is Javy talking about The Guesser:

"Pat, why do you keep giving into this cum guzzling faggot's lies?"

"As usual, the cucker is a cum guzzling faggot liar with zero pride and zero manhood"

"When the cucker is done drinking cum he will go jerk off to John Oliver. That tells you all you need to know about that limp dicked faggot"

"I know this faggot slurps cum by the gallons, I know he takes it up the ass"

And of course the part about John Kelly: "It's no secret that John Kelly is a closet faggot that sucks tranny dick nightly out in sin city"

This isn't just some random outburst by him, this is him posting what he posts on a daily basis. So for McIrish and the others here who wanted JK to lift his ban, ask yourself if this is what you want brought back here, if the garbage he posts daily is what you want posted here. Personally, I could do without the nasty, disgusting things he posts, but if anyone feels like this place would benefit from him being back, by all means continue to lobby John for his return.

Reading the screenshots Juan posted got me curious, so I just went across the street to see if Javy posted any more of his brilliant retorts, and this is what I found.
This is Javy talking about The Guesser:

"Pat, why do you keep giving into this cum guzzling faggot's lies?"

"As usual, the cucker is a cum guzzling faggot liar with zero pride and zero manhood"

"When the cucker is done drinking cum he will go jerk off to John Oliver. That tells you all you need to know about that limp dicked faggot"

"I know this faggot slurps cum by the gallons, I know he takes it up the ass"

And of course the part about John Kelly: "It's no secret that John Kelly is a closet faggot that sucks tranny dick nightly out in sin city"

This isn't just some random outburst by him, this is him posting what he posts on a daily basis. So for McIrish and the others here who wanted JK to lift his ban, ask yourself if this is what you want brought back here, if the garbage he posts daily is what you want posted here. Personally, I could do without the nasty, disgusting things he posts, but if anyone feels like this place would benefit from him being back, by all means continue to lobby John for his return.

It’s always been obvious where his anger stems from

If JB was allowed back in it would be to only raise activity of the board with no regard for the quality

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I'm sure someone will end up posting what I just posted across the street, so I'll probably be his next target. I'm done talking about him, I just know there are some members here unfamiliar with him, so I thought I'd let them know what kind of person he is and why he's not welcome here anymore

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Hey asshole- let me ask you a question. Would you want you and your families personal information compromised on the internet? If you answered yes, then you are fuckin stupid. Well, are you stupid?

That kid played with fire and got burnt. He ended up getting banned, and shit on by a lot of people.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Jammer would know.
He's the biggest cunt in forumville.

Ever since I was little, I've always loved chocolate ice cream. It's my absolute favorite dessert, and I eat it every chance I get. My family loves it, too, and so do all of my friends. I'm vaguely aware that some people actually prefer vanilla ice cream, but I can't imagine why. I tried it once and it was bland and horrible, so I never really thought about it again. I was watching CNN last week, and it showed the guy who owns the Vanillan Ice Cream factory. He definitely looked creepy and he had a weird haircut. Anyone who would buy that guy's ice cream is a loser. I don't even want to know or care why anyone would ever like vanilla ice cream.
A few years ago, I met a guy who told me he never eats ice cream, he just has salad all the time. He also told me that the same company owns the factories that make both chocolate and vanilla ice cream and that they're both really the same thing. He also said the guy who owned the chocolate ice cream factory from 2009-2017 was a war criminal who ordered drone strikes in Yemen on civilian targets that killed thousands of innocent people, and no one in the news media ever reported this. He was obviously just a racist since the owner of the chocolate ice cream factory was African-American, and CNN can't possibly have an agenda. Plus, chocolate ice cream is good, and it came from his factory, so he has to be a saint.
Speaking of CNN, there was a story on there about how some weird Russian has been manipulating people into eating vanilla ice cream. How horrible! Anyone who would try to make anyone else eat vanilla ice cream is a traitor who should be shot! No one should ever be decide for themselves what kind of ice cream they should have. Chocolate Ice cream is the best, and that's final!

Need I say more. What the fuck dude! Who posts shit like this? Nothing but a mother fucking whacko! I mean, you can't make this shit up. Nut case.