Alert to the forum

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Hey asshole- let me ask you a question. Would you want you and your families personal information compromised on the internet? If you answered yes, then you are fuckin stupid. Well, are you stupid?

That kid played with fire and got burnt. He ended up getting banned, and shit on by a lot of people.
You seem agitated. I'm not stupid. The issue was not families personal information compromised on the Internet. It was a poster whose name is very well known. He acknowledges it. He even puts his picture up himself. His real name is known. He says it, but doesn't like it when other people say it. It's all a charade, or some guy who has compromised himself by his behavior and doesn't want to have has name attached to that behavior. And he's a lawyer on top of that.

This guy has done every bad thing imaginable to other posters. He has called work, doxxed people, even said he would dig up someone's dead mother anf fuck her in the ass.

He has made enemies of people that you don't want to have as enemies. One of them is writing a book about the forums and there is a bit about him. It uses his real name. It will use his pictures.

It's more than playing with fire and getting burnt. I think there are people who are going to do this guy. In the law way.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You seem agitated. I'm not stupid. The issue was not families personal information compromised on the Internet. It was a poster whose name is very well known. He acknowledges it. He even puts his picture up himself. His real name is known. He says it, but doesn't like it when other people say it. It's all a charade, or some guy who has compromised himself by his behavior and doesn't want to have has name attached to that behavior. And he's a lawyer on top of that.

This guy has done every bad thing imaginable to other posters. He has called work, doxxed people, even said he would dig up someone's dead mother.

He has made enemies of people that you don't want to have as enemies. One of them is writing a book about the forums and there is a bit about him. It uses his real name. It will use his picture./QUOTE]

I want to read this book immediately. When is it coming to Amazon?

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Quick aside: Dr. Fauci, who attended Catholic high school and received a Jesuit education, no longer has a link to the Catholic church.

According to Wikipedia he considers himself a humanist. Wikipedia gives no explanation for the change.

I strongly suspect his secular humanism morphed from a Catholic or religious humanism he learned when attending a Jesuit high school and then a Jesuit college (Holy Cross) before attending a non-Catholic Medical School (I don't think whether you medical school is "Catholic" or not makes any difference in medical school course work).

I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church rejects secular humanism because it's not God centered, but human centered.