Alex Jones commercial free september 2 nd show

mr merlin

EOG Master
I kinda like him but mostly just because he's on the right side. But less face it he's a bit of a nutcase.

kane

EOG master
He also thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax and never happened, the guy is the definition of bat shit crazy

mr merlin

EOG Master
Alex Jones believes there are lizard people

Enough said
What's with these lizard people, I hear about them from time to time but never get any details? Who are they, why are they here, what are they doing, gimme the details Heisi.

Didn't the guy in Nashville that set off the bomb, that the FBI supiciously solved in less than a day do it because of the lizard people?

railbird

EOG Master
What's with these lizard people, I hear about them from time to time but never get any details? Who are they, why are they here, what are they doing, gimme the details Heisi.

Didn't the guy in Nashville that set off the bomb, that the FBI supiciously solved in less than a day do it because of the lizard people?
this is a lie by heisenberg, dont listen to nazis. kane and heisenberg will be 1st in line to take the mark of the beast and IF they do that they will go to hell

railbird

EOG Master
alex jones is the most trustworthy news source out there. everything on TV is propaganda and or a LIE

railbird

EOG Master
the united nations who runs the CDC and Who wants to eventually give you 10 shots a year, and have everybody fully tracked and monitered digitally.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
the united nations who runs the CDC and Who wants to eventually give you 10 shots a year, and have everybody fully tracked and monitered digitally.
I sure hope you don't get raptured soon; I don't want to miss out on getting to read your posts.