All in - Cleveland Indians!!!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: All in - Cleveland Indians!!!

OH SHIT!!

I dont like your chances! Hell I will put $80 in paypal cash against you to win $100. I would understand and ALL IN on the Mets, but NOT CLEVELAND

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

why?

good luck:cheers

okay, not really all in....just adding drama cause I'm in attention whore mode right now....

why? i don't have a good enough reason but.....cleveland has been pretty shaky this year.....but CWS isn't so hot (esp on the road) and I think Pavano is starting to come around and look for him to pick up his 3rd W tonight!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

OH SHIT!!

I dont like your chances! Hell I will put $80 in paypal cash against you to win $100. I would understand and ALL IN on the Mets, but NOT CLEVELAND

if you make it $80 betjam against my $100 paypal I'm in

PO69

EOG Master

The White Sox do suck! I will agree with that! You will win.

I was just trying to spend the last $80 in paypal. So if you want to risk $100 to win $80, then let me know.

Paypal actually makes a 3.9% bookmaking charge. They are taking bets and they dont even know it

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

The White Sox do suck! I will agree with that! You will win.

I was just trying to spend the last $80 in paypal. So if you want to risk $100 to win $80, then let me know

lol...nah, its okay then....cause I have nothing in paypal right now...

PO69

EOG Master

Well you can pay it a little later, no big deal. I dont like the White Sox enough to risk my betjam money on them though.

$100 to win $80 at paypal. I can pay my portion tonight when i lose. If lightening strikes and WS win, then just send $100 sometime this week via paypal or betjam.

Actually you can have $80.42 if you win.

Just let me know within the next 5 minutes as I am going out to eat

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO you try that new grilled kfc?

Good luck Shwd as you know I always root for your all ins

PO69

EOG Master

I dont like the Grilled KFC as much as the original recipe.

I am leaving shadow. I will give you until 6:08 to post here and our bet is on if you want it

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I'll pass tonight PO69....i'm not THAT in love with this one....hard to fully back the indians this year (even at home)

thanks TTP

you two interacting is one of the funniest things I see on the internet....some days you guys act like childhood buddies, and some days we have nemisis action going.....I guess TTP is Austin Powers and PO69 is Dr. Evil.