ALL of you Homosapiens are in BIG TROUBLE Sunday

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
For only the SECOND time since the sunday poker tourney's began i will be able to play in it

usually i am reffing basketball games until around 6P and can't make the tourney in time

BUT

sunday my last game should end between 4:15-4:30P and i will be home around 15-20 minutes later meaning i will be home no later than around 4:50P or at least 10 minutes before this begins

SO

say your prayers people - i will be a FORCE to be reckoned with (for the first 5 minutes at least)

Shrink - any word on NEXT week's tourney? hold it @ 5P - and that is 1/2-time of the SB and NO ONE is playing. as i said in an IM - any thoughts of something like 10/11Aish

Finally - after reading about the Bash

I am 400% JEALOUS of y'all. It sounds like you guys had more fun than the law allows. NEXT year i need enough advance notice to clear my Hoops reffing sked because i REALLY wanna be there. i will need to know by mid-october - hopefully that can be done

Winky, we are all trembling with fear about the poker tourney.

You better make it next year to the EOG Blast ....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Glaken said:
Winky, we are all trembling with fear about the poker tourney.

You better make it next year to the EOG Blast ....

i wanted to make it THIS year but once i found out about it i had 2 HS games on thursday 1-19 (and it was Mom's B-day that day), 2 HS games on friday 1-20, a total of 5 games on saturday 1-21 and only 2 games on sunday 1-22 because i wanted to be home to see my broncos beat the steelers and make the Rosie O'Donnell SB (XL) - which did happen - right - the broncos did beat the steelers and are in the SB next week?

it was IMPOOSIBLE to get out of ALL of my games once i got them. IF i had been told ahead of time i could have blocked those dates but once i was given the games getting rid of ALL of them was something i couldn't do

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Glaken said:
Winker,

You will have PLENTY of notice this year ....

let me know by mid october at the latest and it is 100% GUARANTEED i will be there

not going in august for another bash there since i will be getting lei'd in hawaii at that time so vegas in january won't be bad - although in august it is 4,000 degree and in january it is a tad cooler (although i was there for Xmas and during the day when the sun was out we could wear shorts and not freeze - but at night - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (but that gives all the lovely ladies out there even more incentive to get warm with me :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Blacklab said:
Winky,where you from in socal?

i live in "The O.C."

as for a hoops winner - haven't looked at the card for today and since i am headed out soon - won't look at anything today at all

i will say this:

DON'T forget the lakers are on a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng road trip and near the end of it going against them will almost be a MUST