Already got my best bet in for Sunday...

Since JK asked, here's my best bet: TB un23.5 -105 at William Hill. Weather looks bad for old man Brady's questionable aging arm. Potential for windy and snowy conditions is starting to affect the total, but I think it impacts the Bucs more than the Packers as they played a lot of games in domes and good home weather. My expectation is the Bucs will try to game plan for winning a defensive struggle, really their best shot and the weather makes it even more so.

I'm not really getting a feel for the AFC game. As stated before I'd back Henne and the Chiefs if it happens, but as with most I doubt it comes to that. I do think one should be careful with the Chiefs because Mahomes playing would probably lead him to be a little more cautious and the playbook will take out all the risky plays he normally would do. But at well under a TD I'm not getting the usual cushion with the dog against the Chiefs so probably will end up passing on it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, WildBill.

I like your thought process with the Bucs.

And with no feel in the AFC game, the play is to pass.

Unfortunately for some sports bettors, the word "pass" is a four-letter word.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for sharing, WildBill.

I like your thought process with the Bucs.

And with no feel in the AFC game, the play is to pass.

Unfortunately for some sports bettors, the word "pass" is a four-letter word.
Pass is something the Bears haven't mastered since the 40's.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good point, FW.

When Jay Cutler holds most of the team's passing records including MOST TIMES SACKED, you know your team is in trouble.