Alright JK pick a conference

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Alright JK pick a conference

Here's an idea for Donald J. Trump: Invest heavily in the recruiting of star high school football players for Army, Navy and Air Force.

Return the service academies to the glory days of the 1950's.

Great way to promote college football and the United States military.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Great idea, JK. Can you imagine one of them ever getting back into National contention? Would be awesome.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Going to at least 2 Army home games this year.Great venue.Every one should have Mikey Stadium on their bucket list of places to go

If you ever get a chance, hit the Sunday brunch at the Thayer Hotel on campus. Great price for what they give you. And hit General Patton’s Tavern for Bloody Mary’s before or after. A lot of cool Historical pictures and artifacts.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Great idea, JK. Can you imagine one of them ever getting back into National contention? Would be awesome.

The Army-Navy football game deserves a bigger audience.

I like its place on the college football schedule.

railbird

EOG Master

I don't know if UCF will repeat as National Champions this year, but they will be better than people think

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7229392 said:

What a treat!

I'll select the Mountain West.

Every now and then, I find myself in the Sam Boyd Stadium stands.

Drink, let's set a date here in Costa Rica and I'll take you around to my favorite spots.

It's my turn to treat RAYCABINO and WILLY LOMAN so we can stop at one of the city's nicest spots and grab a table for four at L'Olivo Restaurant.

How's your Spanish?

My Spanglish is a struggle.

Make it a Thursday and let me know when....I can crash that party.....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I deserve any and all smack talk on this one. I whiffed. Knowing where Burrow played at in HS, the level of competition, coupled with not beating out Haskins lead me down the wrong path. Couldn’t be happier for the kid. And good call Scooper

Sleepy

EOG Master
I deserve any and all smack talk on this one. I whiffed. Knowing where Burrow played at in HS, the level of competition, coupled with not beating out Haskins lead me down the wrong path. Couldn’t be happier for the kid. And good call Scooper

I said Dalvin Cook would be a bust.

Now currently leads the NFL in rushing yards.

Cant get them all right.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

AA is a stand-up guy.