Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

sleepy trust me get a Bushay Box, get his pay to watch nitro package. thats all you need to do, yes some things come and go here and there but its more additions than some subtractions.

you can ask a few stupid questions if you do that, trust me I do. Bushay (hes a bit Gruff at times, gets a little mad at me for not knowing all the great things) but ALWAYS QUICKLY helps top top top notch TV service. And kind of fun as well.

Just do it.
And I also just like having a fire stick, or fire box, versatile units, I did not know how nice having one (portable and everything really was, so you get that as well)

could you start form scratch and figure all this out from the 1850 different youtube videos all that claim some miracle TV set up, (98% of them are total garbage) sure you could, yes but why? If you dont know or have time interest to start from scratch and figure all that out. PM bushy its well worth it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

sleepy trust me get a Bushay Box, get his pay to watch nitro package. thats all you need to do, yes some things come and go here and there but its more additions than some subtractions.

you can ask a few stupid questions if you do that, trust me I do. Bushay (hes a bit Gruff at times, gets a little mad at me for not knowing all the great things) but ALWAYS QUICKLY helps top top top notch TV service. And kind of fun as well.

Just do it.
And I also just like having a fire stick, or fire box, versatile units, I did not know how nice having one (portable and everything really was, so you get that as well)

could you start form scratch and figure all this out from the 1850 different youtube videos all that claim some miracle TV set up, (98% of them are total garbage) sure you could, yes but why? If you dont know or have time interest to start from scratch and figure all that out. PM bushy its well worth it.
I was the biggest doubter out there until Nitro came along. The other ones I see people hawking don’t compare. Tryx3 is right about Bushay -if you have a problem, he’s there for you. What is $105 for 7 months if you are a pro gambler?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Horse Racing TV up and running in Nitro. Sports (USA/Canada) section. Channel 103.

Sleepy

EOG Master

I was the biggest doubter out there until Nitro came along. The other ones I see people hawking don’t compare. Tryx3 is right about Bushay -if you have a problem, he’s there for you. What is $105 for 7 months if you are a pro gambler?

I'm in the process of trying out Nitro for one month. Got to say I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

Bushay

NHL Expert

About 30+ cities ABC channels added. Something we've been without for months. PLus all the PPV movies have been updated with new movies. About 40 of those.

There is no IPTV provider better than NitroTv. None.

Constantly adding new channels and whole sections like the World Cup and deleting channels no one watches.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I'll share this here also for any NitroTv subscribers.

NitroTv subscribers.....
Refresh or update your channels on your apps. Lots of new local channels from across the country added and various Telemundo. ESPN College Extra for College football and College baseball will also be added in next few days. We will be adding more locals throughout the day today and will finish with about 260 local channels from around the country in HD. Some ABC's are looping right now but look to have this fixed within a day or 2. Also, the PPV movies Category now has the names of movies updated and will be updated regularly. The PPV Movies Spanish Section will be updated later tonight.

Bushay

NHL Expert

He mentioned 2 Vegas local channels last night when he was telling us all about the new stuff he has added.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Just browsing my guide now I see ESPN Goal Line channel which is the equivalent of the Red Zone channel for the NFL but for college football.

Lots of new locals including LA, Milwaukee, Tampa Bay, Phoenix, Portland, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cleveland, Denver, Indy, KC, Jacksonville, Nashville, NO, SF, StL

He was asking for 24/7 suggestions too last night. I gave him about 10-15.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

He mentioned 2 Vegas local channels last night when he was telling us all about the new stuff he has added.

Can’t tell what they added as they reconfigured the locals, sorting the major markets alphabetically (good thing). Looks like about 30 were added so far.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Can’t tell what they added as they reconfigured the locals, sorting the major markets alphabetically (good thing). Looks like about 30 were added so far.
Thought he said 50 new ones in total and I don't see the Vegas locals yet so hopefully, they are still a work in progress and will be added shortly.

Bushay

NHL Expert

What is this nitro you guys speak of?
I am a reseller of an app that allows you to watch virtually any channel around the globe. USA heavy content. Live tv of any sporting event you want among other channels. You need a device such as an Amazon firestick to watch it on. Or many other devices. Service runs $20 a month but any sub longer than a single month gets you down around $15 a month. 4 months will cost $65 and more than half my 120 customers at this point opt for the 7-month plan for $105. I can sell you a fully loaded firestick with all the movie channels and tv shows apps loaded on it for $100. Comes with a couple pages of instructions as well as any and all support you will ever need. Or if you already have a device all you need is to get the app on it and put in your username and password. These are now good enough to cancel your cable completely. All you need is a decent internet stream in your house to watch.

Bushay

NHL Expert

You can also watch on your phone, tablet or laptop or pc.

Best money you will ever spend.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Just browsing my guide now I see ESPN Goal Line channel which is the equivalent of the Red Zone channel for the NFL but for college football.

Lots of new locals including LA, Milwaukee, Tampa Bay, Phoenix, Portland, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cleveland, Denver, Indy, KC, Jacksonville, Nashville, NO, SF, StL

He was asking for 24/7 suggestions too last night. I gave him about 10-15.
One sports channel that was on but went away a couple months ago I would like to see come back is Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Sportsnet from LA. I think Vegas has a Time Warner Sportsnet that the Golden Knights are on also.

Bushay

NHL Expert

if I get two, do I need to pay double for the service?
If its only you watching, all you need is one Nitro account. If someone else will be watching at the same time, you'll need a 2 device plan. Goes up a bit. $30-35 a month depending how you play it. Pm me and fill me in more on your situation at the house or office.

Bushay

NHL Expert

One sports channel that was on but went away a couple months ago I would like to see come back is Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Sportsnet from LA. I think Vegas has a Time Warner Sportsnet that the Golden Knights are on also.
I don't think I ever clicked on it, but I remember him having problems with that one. If he gets many resellers complaining about one channel like that, he'll just take it out of the system altogether rather than listen to 10+ guys complain about it. I've seen him add channels like that back though too if he finds another source and he makes a bulk purchase of channels from a distributor and it's in the group.

Bushay

NHL Expert

NitroTv added 140 Canadian live tv stations late last night as well as the Sportsnet channel one of you were talking about earlier. But not sure it’s the same one they removed a while back as the only Sportsnet channels I’m interested in is the ones out of Canada that play the hockey games during the season.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Not sure if this is available on other systems or cable but Nitro has about 10 different feeds of the World Cup games. This is very cool as I’ve never noticed this before. Don’t watch a lot of World Cup either.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

I'll share this here also for any NitroTv subscribers.

NitroTv subscribers.....
Refresh or update your channels on your apps. Lots of new local channels from across the country added and various Telemundo. ESPN College Extra for College football and College baseball will also be added in next few days. We will be adding more locals throughout the day today and will finish with about 260 local channels from around the country in HD. Some ABC's are looping right now but look to have this fixed within a day or 2. Also, the PPV movies Category now has the names of movies updated and will be updated regularly. The PPV Movies Spanish Section will be updated later tonight.

Not sure if it's even possible, but any chance they have a way to show the start times of the movies?

MrTop

EOG Master

cable has soccer now but it is about $10 a month. if you want them to speak english another $5 and a remote to switch back and forth is another $3

Best to teach everyone spanish and save.

going broke here with cable & my entertainment package

Sleepy

EOG Master

cable has soccer now but it is about $10 a month. if you want them to speak english another $5 and a remote to switch back and forth is another $3

Best to teach everyone spanish and save.

going broke here with cable & my entertainment package

my last directv bill

directv xtra 94.99
rsn fee 5.23
hd receiver 10.00
sales tax 8.08

total 118.30

can get the same exact package at dish for 69.99 + tax

MrTop

EOG Master

my last directv bill

directv xtra 94.99
rsn fee 5.23
hd receiver 10.00
sales tax 8.08

total 118.30

can get the same exact package at dish for 69.99 + tax

dish ? what are you getting with that ? reruns of the munsters 2x a day

have to get direct tv or cable . Otherwise you have to get what bushay sells IMO.

hard to get in between stuff ( cutting cord ) it brings up the price but it lets you go mobile better for betting .

either way everything is garbage.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

bushay what is the APP (I think it installed itself) called FREEFLIX HQ on the amazon box . it seems to be a good movie place even better than the terrarium TV aPP

is that on all boxes now, how did it get there?

gravy

EOG Addicted
Hi Bushay,I have a question for you about this as I am a TV novice and dont know alot about the modern flat screen tv.Anyways my dad won a Sharp 50" Roku TV 4K UHD and I will be trying to set this TV up over the weekend.Does your Firesticks or box work on a tv like this as I was referred to you by Patswins and Im sorry if you have answered this but didnt feel like going over 136 pages on this.Any help would be welcomed and thxs in advance ! Gravy

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
How much are these Bushay boxes/firesticks?

I'm guessing those of you that own one do not have cable anymore? How much are you saving each month?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
JAKEPEAVY21;n7451232 said:

I'm guessing those of you that own one do not have cable anymore? How much are you saving each month?

I paid $105 for 7 months, roughly $15/month.

gravy;n7451230 said:
Hi Bushay,I have a question for you about this as I am a TV novice and dont know alot about the modern flat screen tv.Anyways my dad won a Sharp 50" Roku TV 4K UHD and I will be trying to set this TV up over the weekend.Does your Firesticks or box work on a tv like this as I was referred to you by Patswins and Im sorry if you have answered this but didnt feel like going over 136 pages on this.Any help would be welcomed and thxs in advance ! Gravy

You wont need a box the best APKs and Apps will direct load on any smart TV now. Top Apps are Terrarium, Morpheus, FreeflixHQ for movies and TV shows. Stand alone Live TV Apps and APKs are going to be hard to find. But AFAIK FreeFlixHQ which will install on Roku will let you watch live TV through them.

Best advice sell the ROKU on EBAY/Craogslist and get a new Amazon TV

but a box or stick will plug into any of the HDMI ports

Bushay

NHL Expert
gravy;n7451230 said:

A firestick will work on most any tv. As long as you have an HDMI port in the back, it will work. Any tv sold after about 2000 has one or more. A Smart tv will get you a lot of apps but are very limited. You can virtually add any app on a firestick or Android box. Firestick and firetv box are virtually the same. An android box is a device usually made in China that gives to a few more options. As someone new to this will most likely not need or be important for to start.

Wanti is very knowledgeable about this stuff but talks to everyone like they are on his level, which most are not. A firestick is good for you because its pretty simple on the users end. You can't fuck too much up and even if you do it can be reinstalled fairly simple. Patswin more than likely sent you to me because you are the type of individual I cater to. Once you buy a stick from me I'll give you all the support you need for the life of the stick or box in the form of a text, phone call or if you lived closer as 90% of my customers do, just drop it off or mail it to me and i'll update it for free. My sticks come with a couple pages of instructions for reference. [No one in this business does this]

Most are happy with a firestick as you can watch any movie or tv show you want for free. If you end up cancelling your cable as most do, eventually you'll tire of watching just movies and will want some dependable live tv. Sports!. And for that, unless you pay a little bit, its not very dependable or "user friendly". I became a reseller of a live tv service called NitroTv 8-9 months ago. So as Fairwarning mentioned, for $15 a month there isnt a tv channel you cant watch. There are over 2400 live tv channels that work 98% of the time and in fantastic quality. Buying a stick also gets you a free month of the NitroTv service to check out and decide if you want or not. If you don't, you still have your stick to watch recorded content. $100 will get you a firestick from me and another $105 will get you 7 months of sports, PPV fights, HBO, Showtime and every channel your cable company offers in there top package and then add a few hundred more. So with your free month you wont need to pay anyone till April and you'll have everything imaginable to watch.

If this sounds like something for you, Send me a PM here and and i'll help you with any other concerns or questions you may have. Hope this cleared up a few things for you.

Bushay

NHL Expert
JAKEPEAVY21;n7451232 said:

Firestick are $100. But I stock all the Amazon devices as well as Android boxes. Most have a 2nd generation firestick and are happy with it. There's also a 3rd generation stick that gets 4k content. [Something most do not need or want] a 2nd generation box which in my opinion is your best device as they allow you to add accessories the others dont. There's also what they call an Amazon Cube. A cube does everything a 2nd gen box does but has twice the storage and has an Amazon Echo built into it. Google Amazon Echo if you don't know. They all range between $100 and $150.

As for savings, It would blow your mind the money many of my customers are saving. I've had more than a handful claiming they were paying close to, or over $300 a month before they got a stick and now pay under $70 a month total and thats with a NitroTv subscription.

My nephew is a salesman for an internet provider by me. He gives me deals to offer my people like 100 mps [speed] free installation and will buy you out of their other ISP contract up to $125. They also get $25 off their 3rd bill all for $39 a month. Or 500 mps for $59.

So for $54 [$39 + $15 for nitro] they dont pay anything else. Beats the hell out of $300 a month and you get 100 times more content.

There's prolly close to 20 EOG members alone that have my NitroTv service through me. Without including the other forums.

Bushay

NHL Expert
trytrytry;n7248555 said:

bushay what is the APP (I think it installed itself) called FREEFLIX HQ on the amazon box . it seems to be a good movie place even better than the terrarium TV aPP

is that on all boxes now, how did it get there?

You don't need it Try as long as you have Terrarium and Nitro. You will need the newer "add free" Terrarium though. Damn near plays flawlessly and most every link you click works. Game changer.

FreeFlix. LIvetv, Embratoria, Mobdro, Cloudtv, TeaTv etc....They all offer you a form of live tv without a guide, the mouths are not synced up very well, and are generally not dependable. Seriously, if you cant afford $15 a month [and I don't mean you personally ]and are resorting to watching these apps over an IPTV service like NItro or Smoothstreams, you fall into the "Cheap" category. To me, apps i've stated here are ALL a big waste of your valuable time.

Bushay

NHL Expert
trytrytry;n7451290 said:
thanks bushay. how do you get the add free terrarium, is that an update when it launches you say yes to?

no. you need to uninstall the old one first along with the yes player. then go into Apktime or filelinked and install from there. I may have a video I can send you. shoot me your email.

I dont pay for 'free' TV but I will plug the Nitro price slash. They have a limited time offer right now 5 months +2 free for 96.95. Which is better than the usual 12 months ( I wouldnt sub to any IPTV for more than 6 months and 3 is what most consider 'safe') for 179.95.

Irony is the 'easier' and more user friendly these things get the more expensive they become. Mostly because theyre a pain in the ass to keep live and/or the 'cord cutters' suppliers are paying under the table rates to providers anyway.

While Nitro is the 'big' name its still a pay service and its a single feed, you have to pay for extra feeds (simultaneous). And like I have said repeatedly youre paying for the convenience of a TV guide basically.

With streaming you never have to watch any (regular) TV show as its going(live). Only thing you want 'live' TV for is sports. And there are so many free sites now that stream sports its easy to find them. But most have so many ads and pop ups theyre not worth it. Easiest one hands down is one I posted one 3 months ago and its still the best one going as far as I am concerned, and it also has a line up guide with start times. Also has home and away feeds and is in 1080. That one is www.sportshd.me. Works on any browser you can install on a stick, box or TV. Silk Browser is generally the go to these days. Basically bookmark that website and you can go right to it. Pick your sport from the menu and pick a link. Can use it on PC too but doing that way you can get redirected and pop ups sometimes.

If you want 'generic' free live TV then there are plenty of those. You can find generic TV guides online but those are hard to come by sometimes as well. But you will have the basic line ups. Top IPTV Apps are in no particular order....Live Net TV, Red Box, Live Lounge (one of the best after an update but loses a lot of links over time), New Cloud TV, TVTap (used to be UKTVNOW), CKay TV, Live TV, FreeflixHQ (one of the better ones now actually), Mobdro, and HD Streamz. Some of those will have an EPG (Program guide telling you whats on) but most wont. But basically once football starts youre going to have Red Zone and Goal Line feeds on most of those Apps.