Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

Bushay

NHL Expert
wantitall4moi;n7451361 said:
I dont pay for 'free' TV but I will plug the Nitro price slash. They have a limited time offer right now 5 months +2 free for 96.95. Which is better than the usual 12 months ( I wouldnt sub to any IPTV for more than 6 months and 3 is what most consider 'safe') for 179.95.

Irony is the 'easier' and more user friendly these things get the more expensive they become. Mostly because theyre a pain in the ass to keep live and/or the 'cord cutters' suppliers are paying under the table rates to providers anyway.

While Nitro is the 'big' name its still a pay service and its a single feed, you have to pay for extra feeds (simultaneous). And like I have said repeatedly youre paying for the convenience of a TV guide basically.

With streaming you never have to watch any (regular) TV show as its going(live). Only thing you want 'live' TV for is sports. And there are so many free sites now that stream sports its easy to find them. But most have so many ads and pop ups theyre not worth it. Easiest one hands down is one I posted one 3 months ago and its still the best one going as far as I am concerned, and it also has a line up guide with start times. Also has home and away feeds and is in 1080. That one is www.sportshd.me. Works on any browser you can install on a stick, box or TV. Silk Browser is generally the go to these days. Basically bookmark that website and you can go right to it. Pick your sport from the menu and pick a link. Can use it on PC too but doing that way you can get redirected and pop ups sometimes.

If you want 'generic' free live TV then there are plenty of those. You can find generic TV guides online but those are hard to come by sometimes as well. But you will have the basic line ups. Top IPTV Apps are in no particular order....Live Net TV, Red Box, Live Lounge (one of the best after an update but loses a lot of links over time), New Cloud TV, TVTap (used to be UKTVNOW), CKay TV, Live TV, FreeflixHQ (one of the better ones now actually), Mobdro, and HD Streamz. Some of those will have an EPG (Program guide telling you whats on) but most wont. But basically once football starts youre going to have Red Zone and Goal Line feeds on most of those Apps.

They? Who's they? lol. That's anther re-seller offering a deal. That's not the Nitro people or home page. A few will offer a deal like that for one option but their prices will be higher for other packages. Then you don't know what your getting in terms of support including questions answered. [Just fill out a ticket and we'll get back to you when we have time. Wait your turn} :). They have nothing "free" that's just them rewording or restructuring their pricing. I can tell you 2 months + 5 months free for $96.95. Would that make you feel any better about the bottom line. :)

Nitro's pricing hasn't changed in 10 months i've been on board. In fact it came down on some packages And if they did is that wrong? A business isn't allowed to raise their pricing? I'd pay double for this service personally. That's why they dominate the market right now. No service gives you more bang for your buck than Nitro. You're talking out of your ass again Wanti. NOthing new here.

SportsHD was down last I heard. I had a customer looking for baseball and i helped him get setup with that site and last we talked he said it was no longer working as most the free sites end up. That site had good feeds but took forever switching between games and knocking down all the ads. Was ridiculous and not worth it. Navigation is clunky with their mouse/remote option. No one uses the Silk browser when using a streaming device. No one with any common sense anyways.

All those sites you want people to use everyday are garbage compared to a $10-15 a month IPTV service. No ones buying into this bs Wanti.

Let's see, do I want to pay $4 a week to have a setup like directv or cable gives me? Or keep my $4 in my pocket and feel like a coupon queen and spend all evening watching a few games with pop ups, no guide and no remote that is designed to navigate?

This is a tough one.....

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
wantitall4moi;n7451361 said:
I dont pay for 'free' TV but I will plug the Nitro price slash. They have a limited time offer right now 5 months +2 free for 96.95. Which is better than the usual 12 months ( I wouldnt sub to any IPTV for more than 6 months and 3 is what most consider 'safe') for 179.95.

Irony is the 'easier' and more user friendly these things get the more expensive they become. Mostly because theyre a pain in the ass to keep live and/or the 'cord cutters' suppliers are paying under the table rates to providers anyway.

While Nitro is the 'big' name its still a pay service and its a single feed, you have to pay for extra feeds (simultaneous). And like I have said repeatedly youre paying for the convenience of a TV guide basically.

With streaming you never have to watch any (regular) TV show as its going(live). Only thing you want 'live' TV for is sports. And there are so many free sites now that stream sports its easy to find them. But most have so many ads and pop ups theyre not worth it. Easiest one hands down is one I posted one 3 months ago and its still the best one going as far as I am concerned, and it also has a line up guide with start times. Also has home and away feeds and is in 1080. That one is www.sportshd.me. Works on any browser you can install on a stick, box or TV. Silk Browser is generally the go to these days. Basically bookmark that website and you can go right to it. Pick your sport from the menu and pick a link. Can use it on PC too but doing that way you can get redirected and pop ups sometimes.

If you want 'generic' free live TV then there are plenty of those. You can find generic TV guides online but those are hard to come by sometimes as well. But you will have the basic line ups. Top IPTV Apps are in no particular order....Live Net TV, Red Box, Live Lounge (one of the best after an update but loses a lot of links over time), New Cloud TV, TVTap (used to be UKTVNOW), CKay TV, Live TV, FreeflixHQ (one of the better ones now actually), Mobdro, and HD Streamz. Some of those will have an EPG (Program guide telling you whats on) but most wont. But basically once football starts youre going to have Red Zone and Goal Line feeds on most of those Apps.

Will any of these have the 4 Screen and 8 Screen options that Sunday Ticket has? I'm potentially looking at my first year in the last 15 without Sunday Ticket as Discounts are hard to come by so far. Trying to navigate the landscape out there.

patswin

EOG Veteran
Hey Wanit or Bushay - I bought a toshiba fire tv a few weeks back on sale from amazon. Do either of you know how to put on apps or apk's on it. I've been able to put Kodi, Terrarium and TVG on it and that's it. I'd like to add Nitro but I can not get bushay's dropbox folder on it which has the apk's I need? Very frustrating. I only want Kodi so I can use it for smooothstreams which I use as a backup to nitro for sports. When I try to download the smoothsreams app from the Kodi repo or smooothstreams repo it will start to download then it stops goes back to applications menu in the main screen. I've been able to download other apps in kodi and they work so I am perplexed as to why it won't work. Any advice or help you guys could give me would be great. I only bought it because i thought i could use it like I do the sticks and boxes.

Also for you guys that have nitro check out the superbowls and more 24/7 channel. This is a fantastic channel as they show random games from the last 30 years with the commericals cut out. What a great channel. I have watched the patriots tuck rule, 85 bears vs cowboys, bils vs browns 1990 playoff game, and many others. I would pay $15 a month just for this channel. All the original games with the announcers. The Ali 24/7 is great too. I love to hear Cosell calll a fight.

patswin

EOG Veteran
TheGuesser;n7451364 said:
Will any of these have the 4 Screen and 8 Screen options that Sunday Ticket has? I'm potentially looking at my first year in the last 15 without Sunday Ticket as Discounts are hard to come by so far. Trying to navigate the landscape out there.

Smoothsreams had it last year. I am not sure if they are taking new signups but you can check. Its 10 a month. They had all the direct tv channels

Bushay

NHL Expert
patswin;n7451368 said:
Hey Wanit or Bushay - I bought a toshiba fire tv a few weeks back on sale from amazon. Do either of you know how to put on apps or apk's on it. I've been able to put Kodi, Terrarium and TVG on it and that's it. I'd like to add Nitro but I can not get bushay's dropbox folder on it which has the apk's I need? Very frustrating. I only want Kodi so I can use it for smooothstreams which I use as a backup to nitro for sports. When I try to download the smoothsreams app from the Kodi repo or smooothstreams repo it will start to download then it stops goes back to applications menu in the main screen. I've been able to download other apps in kodi and they work so I am perplexed as to why it won't work. Any advice or help you guys could give me would be great. I only bought it because i thought i could use it like I do the sticks and boxes.

Also for you guys that have nitro check out the superbowls and more 24/7 channel. This is a fantastic channel as they show random games from the last 30 years with the commericals cut out. What a great channel. I have watched the patriots tuck rule, 85 bears vs cowboys, bils vs browns 1990 playoff game, and many others. I would pay $15 a month just for this channel. All the original games with the announcers. The Ali 24/7 is great too. I love to hear Cosell calll a fight.

You need some sort of store to add apps if you can’t get Dropbox on it. Download easy fire tools on an android phone and you can sideload the app from your phone. I’ve never used an Amazon tv yet. Here’s where Wanti May be able to help. The new NitroTv app is now in the google play store as of yesterday but Amazon ain’t letting you put that on your tv. Is the only store available the Amazon store? If you can get APKTime, filelinked or Aptoide your home free. Then call me and I’ll walk you home. First thing I’d do is download easy fire tools then an older version of Dropbox. You need to search for it on your phone. Once you get it on your phone you can push it over. You want to make sure you turn off all updates though cause it will update your Dropbox app. The latest versions all suck in terms of sideloading apps. They make your remote useless. That’s why I have a Bluetooth mouse close at all times. More 24/ channels coming tonight or tomorrow I’m told. And the PPV movies section has been updated with all the new movies. It’s loaded too.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nitro news

Most local channels 98% are now back up, added a few 24/7 only a few locals still down not many but will work on those tonight. Marvels Agents of the Universe, Masterchef and Orange is the New Black added to 24/7 section. Also, last UFC fight replay, Last Boxing match and the Ultimate Fighter added to Sports 24/7.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Anyone with SmoothStreams, they posted this on their Reddit board today or yesterday.

Hey,

We are planning a bit of a lineup re-jig to better serve everyone.

We know there is life beyond sports, and sometimes to make the other half happy.

Check the DirecTV lineup, and let us know what you would like to see part/full time.

We are looking at swapping some of the lesser used movie feeds to something else. Like Starz Encore, HBO Sig, that sort of thing. Can be for more sports, or other TV Networks.

As for local/nightly shows, we will have that better covered within a week.
Will be adding some Canadian OTA feeds (CBC/CTV/Global/CityTV) which air top US shows, like America's Got Talent, Ellen, Lucifer, and other evening stuff.

Example: Travel Channel 24/7 would rock man.

We are looking at BBC America, TLC, OWN, as other mentions. New sports channel Eleven Sports maybe.

Let us know, thanks.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I can more than likely get it working for you again, but I doubt your account is still active and once it runs out your fucked as a new company bought them out.

Bushay

NHL Expert
MrTop;n7452565 said:
i want free phone support to join. 24 hours / 365 days/ toll free #

I was reading Reddit yesterday and a guy was asking for a good IPTV service he could join. He listed about 10 things that were important to him. I lost it. He wanted a la carte channels to purchase, no buffering, etc....he was going on and on. Then the guys in the group started funning on the poor guy. It was hilarious. I'll share it here when I have more time.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Heres his post.

I am looking forward to get an IPTV. After doing some research I was able to build a reliability benchmark for an IPTV. But Searching among more than 200 IPTV providers I cannot really make a judgement. This could help me getting an IPTV as well as others who are looking forward as the points I gathered are the most basic.
  1. Number of Channels Offered: Atleast 700+
  2. Number of devices supported: Atleast 2 per connection/month
  3. VOD (Video On Demand)
  4. Streaming Quality: FHD as well as SD
  5. Customer Support: 24/7 but really supportive not just a tag of customer support
  6. Payment Options : Paypal, credit card, bitcoin may be?
  7. Trial Option: atleast 2 days trial
  8. Privacy: Does not asks to join a Facebook or other social groups taking my email and other details.
  9. ISP Blocked and targeted providers: Does and does not require VPN to connect.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
bushay is the entire perfect player and all content (every channel) RED Circle out of action right now?
. sorry if I missed a post here. site so slow dont log in much

Bushay

NHL Expert
It was. Back to normal now. But you need a new password generated and entered for yourself in the perfect player app. If you had the new Nitro app all you needed to do is log out and log back in and you're good to go

Bushay;n7451362 said:
They? Who's they? lol. That's anther re-seller offering a deal. That's not the Nitro people or home page. A few will offer a deal like that for one option but their prices will be higher for other packages. Then you don't know what your getting in terms of support including questions answered. [Just fill out a ticket and we'll get back to you when we have time. Wait your turn} :). They have nothing "free" that's just them rewording or restructuring their pricing. I can tell you 2 months + 5 months free for $96.95. Would that make you feel any better about the bottom line. :)

Nitro's pricing hasn't changed in 10 months i've been on board. In fact it came down on some packages And if they did is that wrong? A business isn't allowed to raise their pricing? I'd pay double for this service personally. That's why they dominate the market right now. No service gives you more bang for your buck than Nitro. You're talking out of your ass again Wanti. NOthing new here.

SportsHD was down last I heard. I had a customer looking for baseball and i helped him get setup with that site and last we talked he said it was no longer working as most the free sites end up. That site had good feeds but took forever switching between games and knocking down all the ads. Was ridiculous and not worth it. Navigation is clunky with their mouse/remote option. No one uses the Silk browser when using a streaming device. No one with any common sense anyways.

All those sites you want people to use everyday are garbage compared to a $10-15 a month IPTV service. No ones buying into this bs Wanti.

Let's see, do I want to pay $4 a week to have a setup like directv or cable gives me? Or keep my $4 in my pocket and feel like a coupon queen and spend all evening watching a few games with pop ups, no guide and no remote that is designed to navigate?

This is a tough one.....

Actually it WAS the nitro home page not sure if it is still there or not....https://www.nitrotviptv.com/nitrotv-subscription-price-list/

Nope no deal on that package anymore. But it looks like they just repriced it as its still 97 bucks for the 7 months. And the 3+1 package is the 'sale' but still way more than the 7 month package average is. Typical 'upselling' I guess.

As far as Smoothstreams you could always watch the 'regular' channels as long as they werent over riding them with a game at the time.

And the APPS Oi post arent 'garbage' and they work fine. I dont watch much live TV but I just flicked on the baseball one I have posted a few times and its fine. If its not worth 20 bucks a month to click a remote a couple times then just stick with cable I guess.

You try and convince people that paying for Direct TV or cable or whatever isnt worth it and I am saying anyone with half a brain doesnt have to a pa y. Same argument except youre trying to sell them something and I am giving them free places to go.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Conclusion....there's Cheap.....and then theirs Wanti CHEAP.

Weren't you the guy who is or was a millionaire? Or something like that?

And now you have the money for a $10 to $15 a month IPTV service but it's principle that won't allow you to do it.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

And this is just a "hobby" for you.

Ask TrYTryTRy about the difference between a hobby and signing up for NItro.

And BTW, nobody breaking my heart if they don't sign up with NItro. I absolutely need to hire an assistant business is so good right now and football hasn't even started yet. My sales are behind 2-3 days cause I can't keep up. A woman called me from Florida last night said her brother will be calling for a stick and she wants 5 as soon as I could get them to her. I don't need your money Wanti.

Go help Johnny Knuckles, he seems to be having some issue with some beginner problems. You like to come off like an authority in here. Will be good for you're ego too.

Bushay;n7452796 said:
Conclusion....there's Cheap.....and then theirs Wanti CHEAP.

Weren't you the guy who is or was a millionaire? Or something like that?

And now you have the money for a $10 to $15 a month IPTV service but it's principle that won't allow you to do it.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

And this is just a "hobby" for you.

Ask TrYTryTRy about the difference between a hobby and signing up for NItro.

And BTW, nobody breaking my heart if they don't sign up with NItro. I absolutely need to hire an assistant business is so good right now and football hasn't even started yet. My sales are behind 2-3 days cause I can't keep up. A woman called me from Florida last night said her brother will be calling for a stick and she wants 5 as soon as I could get them to her. I don't need your money Wanti.

Go help Johnny Knuckles, he seems to be having some issue with some beginner problems. You like to come off like an authority in here. Will be good for you're ego too.

LMAO thats the typical response from people who get bugged when they get exposed.

Basically everything you sell is available to anyone for free or the same price (maybe even less) if they had the willingness to look for themselves.

Everything in this thread from you has been trying to sell shit. First the boxes and sticks themselves then different paid add ons or apps. Smoothstreams was the first, it was 'super secret' and you HAD to use you to 'get the hook up'. Which wasnt true at all and when people figured that out that wasnt on your radar and you started a new salespitch.

Nitro is available to ANYONE its even on the store now (the legit one).

Conclusion to your nonsense is its OK to pay as long as youre paying Bushay. If youre paying Directv or Dish or some other stream service youre dumb. If you dont want to pay anything, then youre cheap. LOL cant make it up.

I started posting in this thread steering people around you have done nothing but try and make money off people in here. Which is your prerogative I guess but dont try and make it out likes its something it isnt.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, let’s see. This thread alone is now 3 years old, still pretty active, 2000 replies long, 236,000 views and you continue to struggle with the ability to grasp what I do better than this last reply. Simply amazing. You exposed me? Lol. Ok, took 3 years but you got me. ( hands up don’t shoot).

You still seem to think this is some sort of competition going on here. And as if everyone just needs to do and have the time to do what the both of us did and that’s to learn how all of this works and get out heads around things completely. Do you have any idea how many customers I have that do. I can count them on both hands and most have been with me for a year or years. Want I, I’m going to educate you on something right now ok? If left alone with out any “Support” and that’s what the majority of my business is, their device would be gathering dust next to their tv or as one famous customer brilliantly put it, it’d be at the bottom of his pool. Lol. You just don’t get it. I am a guy on an island. NOBODY does what I do or come close to the success I have have taking care of people when they need it and don’t really have anyone to turn to after making a purchase like this. Other than some guys on eBay, people in FB groups and maybe some off Craislist if they still allow them to do that still, there not only few that sell boxes and firesticks, but NOBODY provides help when you need it. And none of those people are my target audience. 75-80% or more of my business is to people who come to my house and I take 1-4 hours to show them exactly how to use it, and get something out of it. 80%! And I do sell quite a few to forum guys in multiple forums, they make up maybe 5-7% of all my sales. Seriously. You think I’m competing with not only someone in these forums, but in the various other places I have very good success doing this. I have zero competition. None! And I’m not looking to compete. Lol. If I didn’t sell another firestick or Nitro sub in these forums I’d still have more business than I can handle. My firestick or boxes would blow your mind all the content I load them with. And here you are still using Sportsdevil I’m sure for your games cause your too frickin cheap to pay an iptv provider to organize things for you and save you time because time is definitely money. Moreso in this field than most others. What I charge is peanuts for the work I do overall. I charge $100 for a stick and my customers get lifetime support for the life of that stick or box. If they don’t know how to update or upgrade, they can mail them to me and 75+% of the time I cover the shipping, especially if their a Nitro customer as well.

So could you please ......work on this part going forward? Of course everything I sell other than the stick or box they can get for free. Yet 90% don’t know or care how to get it for free. I could give you 20 examples but I’m not wasting anymore time on you with this. You clearly have a few screws loose in your makeup but that’s ok, the world is made up of all kinds.

Im reading each paragraph and replying and each one get dumber than the last.

Yes, I do provide and sell a service here, as well as in my fb group. But if you think 100% of my contributions is all selling, and not providing a hell of a lot more free help, you ran out of your ritilan my friend. Lol. And yes I’m positive you are on some some of mind altering drug provided by a therapist. No doubt in my mind. But I learned that years ago. It just amazing nothings getting any better.

You are are completely wrong about your Smoothstream statement. Yes, a few could get in without an invite if you clicked the SS website 50 times a day cause they were operating full for years and no one could get in without doing that and hoping for an opening cause some people cancelled. All you were about to get was a 1 or 5 day trial,if I remember correctly. I believe it was one. And yes you paid for that trial so your lying every time you says you don’t pay for free streams. Lol. Not till SS bought and opened a 2nd server did the public become welcome to use the site to signup again. Then the 2nd server turn to shit and everyone but the original,signups bailed for another iptv service.

Here something else newsworthy for you, I wasn’t a reseller of SS. SS has no resellers. Lol. Your so uninformed your guessing now. Now I’ll tell you what I did do. I helped prolly 50 guys get an invite with my help. And nobody got charged for that. What a dope. Dude, it’s really becoming clearer every time you post in this thread, your pretty jealous of what’s going on in this thread and I guess how I’ve helped so many get into streaming. And yes asshole, sold them a device to watch it on. Lol.

Now who said Nitro wasn’t available to everyone? Lol. There’s hundreds and hundreds of Nitro resellers around the globe. Or the Official Nitro website. But you keep trying to take me down asshole with a bunch of lies you can’t prove. Theres something else, 90 percent of Nitro resellers are Latino speaking people, good luck dealing with a guy who’s 1st language is Spanish. Lol. No knock on Spanish speaking individuals. So many in my reseller group we commmunicate with everyday type in Spanish and an English speaking guy like myself need to use the translation function. Lol. And honestly, I believe most Iptv resellers from other companies are the same. I’m in the minority big time. Just watch some YouTube videos which I know you do. They dominate this business.

If if you have a problem and you buy thru the website, you fill out a ticket. More than likely there are going to be a shitload of people with the exact same problem. So in other words....get in line. Everyone can’t have their ticket answered first. Guy signs with me im on it instantly 90+ of the time. And if it isn’t a channel down, they all get solved during our first exchange. There are lots of small problems when you have an iptv service. That’s just the nature of the beast. And why you only pay $10-15 a month. Nitro has problems but it might be a section of channels down for an hour or a few hours. Google Gears tv buffering problems if you want to know about iptv services with problems. Settv was another. I’ve read gears customers have service down for a week and then back up for a week. Repeatedly. And they are along with Nitro one of the big guys in this business. Most other off the wall names of iptv providers and services like Nitro and Gears where the reseller rebranded his apps so you never know it’s Nitro or Gears. Like External. He’s big, but he’s just the Nitro service rebranded. But it cost those guys money to rebrand their apps and keep a tech guy or company on call. Most rebranded iptv services charge a lot more too. They have to to offset their added costs. They do this so if they lose a customer, they will just sign up,again with another Nitro reseller. Most have a rebranded service and go a year or more and have no idea they are watching Nitro. They do that to keep their customers. And I’ll tell you, most resellers are small potatoes. And based on the talk in my group, I’m starting to become in that upper percentage of resellers with the top amount of customers. Don’t get me wrong, we have seller with thousands of customers. I’m not even close to that and never will. I’m a one man operation. Those guys with 1000 customers are paying people to help maintain those 1000’s customers too. Nitro website owner send customers our way to if you need help,or cater to a specific type of clientele.

Listen to me talk boys...3 years ago this was all a wet dream. I built myself a business from scratch and that ain’t easy. And still 90% of all my sales are from word of mouth. That’s called taking care of your customers and them spreading the word about your good work. So fuck you wanti, you can’t come in here and bullshit anyone here, cause I’ll tak 45 minutes and rebut everything that’s a lie. And there’s at least 50 guys in this website alone, at one time at least, who can back every word I just said in this post. I have that kind of time too.

There was a time you would post in here and I would respect you. You taught me things I dint know before, and you still do with a little crumb here and there. I can respect you for that part. I don’t know everything about this business. But you’ve become bitter. Your a know it all who don’t know it all. When you come in this thread 95% of the times it’s to pop off with what you know in this field. Most of your knowledge was Kodi related stuff. And we now know for the most part Kodi is dead. APK left Kodi in the dust.

Ok, I just read your last 2 paragraphs. Lol. I guess you really exposed me huh. So yes Wanti. Whatever you say here in this post, or any going forward and I have nothing to hide and never will. I’m extremely transparent at all times. The fact you just tried to accuse me of that tells me far more about you than it ever will about me.

And before I close and click “post reply” and you answer that you...”put me on tilt” or you really know how to “push my buttons”. I took this opportunity to purposly make this long winded post to educate anyone wanting to get into the streaming world and learn a little more than the previous 2065 posts help to educate you. And if I get another same of a firestick or box, or a 7 moth Nitro sub, I’d like to personally thank you for giving me this platform to tell anyone how they can save a ton of money on their cable bill. Cause that’s what this is all about. And if you have a problem that I make a few bucks off helping them save 100’s a month, go fuck yourself you jealous psycho.

So stear as many as you can you World of Warcraft titan you. Lol. I welcome your next reply.

I did did get the right Wanti didn’t I? The guy who made millions yet his wife still worked a minimum wage jobs for years. Lol. The only way I believe the 2 part of this is she would do anything to get out of the house and stay the fuck away from you for Long periods of the day.

BTW, 2 EOG posters bought boxes from me yesterday along with a 7 month Nitro subscription. Both return customers to Nitro, and then let it lapse, and previous box owners.

I hope you were relaxed sitting comfortably with a nice cup of coffee while you read this this morning. Lol.

Have a a nice day.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe Wanti should get Nitro and save himself a few hours a day to enjoy life.

Back to the Chilian Military Channel.

FairWarning;n7453079 said:
Maybe Wanti should get Nitro and save himself a few hours a day to enjoy life.

Back to the Chilian Military Channel.

LMAO takes about 3 seconds to load SportsHD and get the list of games. Which is the only "live" TV I watch. Basically bike races. (which ironically isnt on sports HD) I will have the goal line and red zones on once football gets in full swing when I feel inclined to watch it they probably wont be on SportsHD either, but they will be on other apps i have. Like I said over 3 years ago there is no need to watch 'live' TV with a streaming device other than sports. And as I have pointed out there are multiple sports apps and add ons (if youre still using Kodi/SPMC) that are free and have good to great quality.

I checked every single link last night for every NFL game all HD a few in higher level HD which is upper range of 1920 over 1080 (full HD). Most HD (720) feeds are actually going to be something like 1280 x 720 or should be because the lower number (vertical resolution) is the actual 'definition' part. But some of those could also be as low as 720 x 404 or even 852 x 480 (which is technically SD) but since it has a number higher than 720 some people think that equals HD. 4k is actually 2160P 8K the next thing is 4320 (but unlikely to be residentially feasible at least for awhile). which is 7680X4320 So they equate 7680 as 8K.

Regardless Unless you have a 4K TV and even then youre going to need a feed reader (something that tells you the exact resolution being delivered) youre not going to really be able to tell what you have and even then sometimes quality can be lost, even with paid services. Especially if they dont have enough servers and too many customers. I doubt Nitro has that problem but then again theyre charging enough for a single device to not have it be an issue.

But in the end everything being sold is easy to get for free. Despite the self importance of people who think differently. I even proved it back when Smoothstreams was getting peddled around here. I posted it in basic 'real time' about going and getting the service for free and immediately. No clicking the website 50 times a day simply signing up getting an email and following the instructions. I didnt do it but my buddy did. Even posted that. He didnt have to do anything special either. I 'tested' it for the 3 days I had it and it was OK people can read what I said about it back then.

Now there are actually some 'secret' APKs and add ons out there that developers who are pissed about people making money off their shit run and will be running. Most notably will be when Morpheus (which the guy has stopped updating as of a week or so ago) comes back and will only be available to guys who can keep their mouths shut. But I suspect no one will know about that one when it does come back. Its rumored Terrarium is also doing this since it hasnt been updated since May but people are still wanting to think the devs on that one are on vacation. But there are some now currently running that arent being splashed all over youtube because those guys dont know anything about them and the guys running them arent trying to make money from them.

Irrelevant anyway there will always be new free (widely available) replacements when others disappear. Just because nothing groundbreaking has come along recently doesnt mean much since there hasnt been much need for it but if both Terrarium and Morpheus go away something will takes its place, and freeflix isnt it, its not good enough. There was a time when SALTS was the best, then Genesis, then it was Exodus, then it was something else. They all come and go how many sports add ons have people been through? Sportsdevil, Pear, Gorilla, UKliveTV, Phoenix, Mobdro (late comer actually). Everything is changing used to be everything was free and people were fighting 'the system' now its all about how many youtube subs you have and who has tre cheapest and best paid feeds.

But everything evolves I guess but in these cases its devolved, youre still paying for TV even if its less, and now that all these companies are offering their own streaming services then what? Amazon announce Free Dive the other day which will more than likely be akin to Terrarium and Morpheus but feature older TV shows and movies. And it will be like every other 'free' app out there that has ad pop ups and you wont have to be a prime member to get it just own an Amazon streaming product of some sort.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Many people don’t have the time or patience to look for free things, Wanti. My time is worth money. To be honest, I don’t have the patience to look for it all. To pay $105 for 7 months when I’m playing a weekend slate of games is nothing. I actually use nitro for foreign channels,still have my directv for now. In the four months I’ve had nitro, there have been a couple of glitches but that’s it.

Sleepy

EOG Master
FairWarning;n7453110 said:
Many people don’t have the time or patience to look for free things, Wanti. My time is worth money. To be honest, I don’t have the patience to look for it all. To pay $105 for 7 months when I’m playing a weekend slate of games is nothing. I actually use nitro for foreign channels,still have my directv for now. In the four months I’ve had nitro, there have been a couple of glitches but that’s it.

I switched to DISH this year and still get the Nitro. Just moving up one tier to get a package that has the CBS sports channel costs $10 more a month at DISH. Seems like paying $16.50 a month for Nitro to get this one channel is a no brainer plus you get an extra 2599 channels for an extra $6.50. Sure some of them don't work or buffer but I found out even if one channel is down like TSN the same event can be found on BT Sports.

Bushay

NHL Expert
wantitall4moi;n7453097 said:
LMAO takes about 3 seconds to load SportsHD and get the list of games. Which is the only "live" TV I watch. Basically bike races. (which ironically isnt on sports HD) I will have the goal line and red zones on once football gets in full swing when I feel inclined to watch it they probably wont be on SportsHD either, but they will be on other apps i have. Like I said over 3 years ago there is no need to watch 'live' TV with a streaming device other than sports. And as I have pointed out there are multiple sports apps and add ons (if youre still using Kodi/SPMC) that are free and have good to great quality.

I checked every single link last night for every NFL game all HD a few in higher level HD which is upper range of 1920 over 1080 (full HD). Most HD (720) feeds are actually going to be something like 1280 x 720 or should be because the lower number (vertical resolution) is the actual 'definition' part. But some of those could also be as low as 720 x 404 or even 852 x 480 (which is technically SD) but since it has a number higher than 720 some people think that equals HD. 4k is actually 2160P 8K the next thing is 4320 (but unlikely to be residentially feasible at least for awhile). which is 7680X4320 So they equate 7680 as 8K.

Regardless Unless you have a 4K TV and even then youre going to need a feed reader (something that tells you the exact resolution being delivered) youre not going to really be able to tell what you have and even then sometimes quality can be lost, even with paid services. Especially if they dont have enough servers and too many customers. I doubt Nitro has that problem but then again theyre charging enough for a single device to not have it be an issue.

But in the end everything being sold is easy to get for free. Despite the self importance of people who think differently. I even proved it back when Smoothstreams was getting peddled around here. I posted it in basic 'real time' about going and getting the service for free and immediately. No clicking the website 50 times a day simply signing up getting an email and following the instructions. I didnt do it but my buddy did. Even posted that. He didnt have to do anything special either. I 'tested' it for the 3 days I had it and it was OK people can read what I said about it back then.

Now there are actually some 'secret' APKs and add ons out there that developers who are pissed about people making money off their shit run and will be running. Most notably will be when Morpheus (which the guy has stopped updating as of a week or so ago) comes back and will only be available to guys who can keep their mouths shut. But I suspect no one will know about that one when it does come back. Its rumored Terrarium is also doing this since it hasnt been updated since May but people are still wanting to think the devs on that one are on vacation. But there are some now currently running that arent being splashed all over youtube because those guys dont know anything about them and the guys running them arent trying to make money from them.

Irrelevant anyway there will always be new free (widely available) replacements when others disappear. Just because nothing groundbreaking has come along recently doesnt mean much since there hasnt been much need for it but if both Terrarium and Morpheus go away something will takes its place, and freeflix isnt it, its not good enough. There was a time when SALTS was the best, then Genesis, then it was Exodus, then it was something else. They all come and go how many sports add ons have people been through? Sportsdevil, Pear, Gorilla, UKliveTV, Phoenix, Mobdro (late comer actually). Everything is changing used to be everything was free and people were fighting 'the system' now its all about how many youtube subs you have and who has tre cheapest and best paid feeds.

But everything evolves I guess but in these cases its devolved, youre still paying for TV even if its less, and now that all these companies are offering their own streaming services then what? Amazon announce Free Dive the other day which will more than likely be akin to Terrarium and Morpheus but feature older TV shows and movies. And it will be like every other 'free' app out there that has ad pop ups and you wont have to be a prime member to get it just own an Amazon streaming product of some sort.

7 paragraphs of a whole lot of nothing useful. Nice work.

pudgeman11

EOG Enthusiast
Does anyone know how to,get Sunday ticket without directv? I would have to spend $3000 cutting down trees and I also can’t get directv now. I have a fire stick but haven’t seen any kind of backdoor way of getting it

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nitro tv and $15 a month and you can watch that anything else you want. Tell Directv to take a hike. Maybe go back and read a few pages in this thread and it will explain more. Or send me a PM Pudgeman.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Lots of Nitro guys in here who are not a part of my Facebook group or my Telegram messaging service so it's difficult to get all new information to you. This info below is just newly added material from the last 2-3 days.

We will have a lot more PPV sources when fights come and more in 1080

If you refresh you will see many channels now in 1080

24/7 in the next couple of hours will be adding about 30 new ones

In locals, only Philadelphia will be in 1080

Added the blaze and boomerang

Also testing Australians again

also, added crime and investigation channel in 1080 did not have this American channel at all before

95 radio channels just added. if you have mag you can see in the radio section. on the web see attached picture. on other boxes radio channels are under music choice category

refresh apps. Caribbean category added and dual audio PPV

Will have new Android 1.6 app with few customizations next week along with custom nitro iOS app for iPhones and iPads next week customers can search with nitro name and will be customized with nitro art

UFC Fight Pass, Movies Plus and Dual Audio are now back on Nitro refresh channels to see

Got a few new servers for the fight and NFL
Tomorrow we will have more than enough bandwidth and processing power for a long time and will have more links than usual for the fight tomorrow and we’ll we have 4 sources for NFL games. Remember games can be seen on 2 NFL ticket sources under NFL ticket, local channels, Fox sports regionals l, Canadian sports channels, UK sports channels and Mexican sports channels the more informed you are the better you can educate your customers. Will be updating ufc links here shortly so everyone will have new channel listings when they wake up for ufc.
Ufc viewable in PPV event links, ufc pass, Mexico channels, and bt sport in UK section

Also

Guys I’m working on VOD deal with one of the best providers in the industry to sell vod panels of 10000 title library of 1080p & 4K movies with subtitles in 10 different languages and movies and tv shows updated hourly

Just have to see if it would be worth my time
If price is right

I will be giving out some demos later to hear you guys thoughts works on mag, android, iOS, and webplayer but unlike anything you’ve ever seen and super fast

This would be separate service separate reseller panel

You can then have 2 price points for your customers with or without vod

Terrarium APK taken down last night not even keeping it up until the scrapers become no good. Older versions will work if you can find them but a few guys posted those and they also got shut down. So probably they shut the server down altogether. Although some people still claim theyre getting stuff to work. I havent done a lot of trying so who knows. I will use Morpheus until something comes along. If it doesnt then back to Kodi/SPMC I guess.

So basically in the past week the top two APKs were shut down.

Hoping some people fork them or get the codes and they make their own. But for now Morpheus is still working but scrapers have been getting leaner on some shows.

No one has made one since there wasnt a need now that the top two have shut down someone will make one for sure. And it will be oK until you tubers who promote it and ad blockers bury it.

OK they killed a few of the ones people were posting but I have a working version if anyone wants it they can PM me.

A few conflicting reports right now.

Supposedly the guy put it back up, I know thats not true. Because the official one doesnt work and none of the ones I have seen youtubers posting work, and if they do they dont for long.

Also heard the developer of Terrarium has been secretly working on a new APK since he last updated Terrarium and this one is going to be better, and if that rumor is true then it will be a paid one for sure. Because that guy made a ton off the ads that thing ran even with the blockers and ad free version I would say 80% of the people who used Terrarium were seeing ads.

But either way if you want a (for now) working Terrarium PM me.

You will have to reload all your favorites and other info but that might cause it to stop working (guess).

If you can live without it I would use Morpheus which still has decent scrapers going and should have until the first of the year at least. Terraium just had a few features the others didnt.

But there are other alternatives out there none as good as Terrarium but good enough to use now that its done.

TeaTV is a really good one, FreeFlix is the one everyone has anointed I personally dont like it but it has decent feeds. And a few other bigger names one that I havent even tried but many people use.

Sleepy

EOG Master
wantitall4moi;n7454612 said:
OK they killed a few of the ones people were posting but I have a working version if anyone wants it they can PM me.

A few conflicting reports right now.

Supposedly the guy put it back up, I know thats not true. Because the official one doesnt work and none of the ones I have seen youtubers posting work, and if they do they dont for long.

Also heard the developer of Terrarium has been secretly working on a new APK since he last updated Terrarium and this one is going to be better, and if that rumor is true then it will be a paid one for sure. Because that guy made a ton off the ads that thing ran even with the blockers and ad free version I would say 80% of the people who used Terrarium were seeing ads.

But either way if you want a (for now) working Terrarium PM me.

You will have to reload all your favorites and other info but that might cause it to stop working (guess).

If you can live without it I would use Morpheus which still has decent scrapers going and should have until the first of the year at least. Terraium just had a few features the others didnt.

But there are other alternatives out there none as good as Terrarium but good enough to use now that its done.

TeaTV is a really good one, FreeFlix is the one everyone has anointed I personally dont like it but it has decent feeds. And a few other bigger names one that I havent even tried but many people use.

I use Kodi and Neptune Rising

works fine

never liked terrarium

Sleepy;n7454666 said:
I use Kodi and Neptune Rising

works fine

never liked terrarium

Well thats the hot new one. Why? Because it gets updated. Theyre all basically the same some guys add different little feature people might have a particular preference for. But they are all only as good as often as they get updated. And even once they stop getting updated they will still 'work' for months going forward but eventually the scrapers arent hitting the servers (who also update) so you start losing the better feeds.

They only stop working when they get taken offline. Which is a rarity. Terrarium took their latest version offline but older or 'hacked' ones will work, But its still slower and the feeds on them are definitely diminished.

But like I said they come and go. With these leaving someone will make a new one. The need hasnt been there for awhile with Terrarium and Morpheus going. Just like back when Kodi was the rage and people swore by Sports Devil, Phoenix, Ice, Navi, SALTs (my favorite) and Genesis (which was the original 'must have'). Then when those started to falter you started to see the new wave come in they come and go and once Kodi really started to die the choices were very small.

I mean you used to have guys debating over the best 'builds' (which anyone could do for themselves) You had the beast, ares, black box, wookie and a few others. But they still all used the same things you could get yourself they just packaged it for you.

I hadnt looked at SPMC or Kodi in a couple years, but I decided to check it out over this past weekend. the options are very limited, and sports devil still sucks, but he at least keeps it updated.

But yeah Neptune is the new it add on. I wasnt that impressed, but it sort of works. I know the feeds on it are dated. been a 4K version of Avengers out for over a month now they still have Cam feeds. Granted I didnt search but their 4K listed feed was an HD CAM feed.

There are still a half dozen decent APKs that will give you movies and IPTV are the ones that really come and go since theyre always riding the fine line. And most want to get paid for live TV now, it started with IP Stalker and has gone on from there. Those also advance and improve and come and go. Bushay has pimped a half dozen in here himself. Now its Nitro it will be something new in a few months.

Thats why people liked Terrarium because it had longevity and people got used to it. It will still work but its not close to what it was. But it or Morpheus will last long enough until the next big one comes along.

In the end people like convenience and familiarity. So much so theyre willing to pay for it in some cases.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I'm trying to get my direct TV app to work on it. Sounds like the latest version doesn't allow for that. Any ideas on what I can do?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Here everyone, watch all the TV shows, sports, movies that you want. FREE.

Want to watch TV shows:
TEA TV and ECOUCH

Want to watch anything SPORTS
REDDIT STREAMS

Bushay's apps and talk are a huge waste of time and if he has any customers it's because they are unaware. Bushay box is worthless, you can get better boxes on EBAY with more content.

KODI LOL!!! What are we in 2015?!

Get with the times.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
In the last week:

I've watched every TV show on my list, watched RED ZONE and any game I want and watched a BIG FAT ASIAN WEDDING. All with TEATV, ECOUCH and REDDIT.

If I can do it, why can't you? Seriously there is no need for Bushay's 2015 sales pitch, if one person is his customer that is too many.