Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

Gabe

Horse racing expert
TERRARIUM is back!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjgFKP3fHp4

Anyone who is a Bushay customer is uninformed and just throwing money away. All you need is this video, takes 4 minutes and you can watch all the movies, shows you want.

Once you download the guys page you have access to all his apps.

Why in the world would anyone pay bushay? For what?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If any of Bushay customers see this video they would be pissed at Bushay for accepting money for something that is so easily accessible and easy to do yourself. BUSHAY's product is absolute utter garbage. It's a waste of time, money and electricity. ZERO NEED FOR IT.

Terrarium was never really gone. The guy did take it down for about 10 hours but then put it back up, then these guys all came out with 'hacked' and 'patched' versions of it. Basically they guy took it down and put it back up. The ad free versions are basically the ones that wont work. Either a stunt or a reality check. Who knows.

But the youtubers put up 'fixes' within a couple hours of it going down and those also stopped working because the guy took the whole thing offline. So NOTHING worked for a half day or so, then the guy probably thought he was being a dick so he just put up a generic version of it and these so called 'fixes' all started working again. But eventually Terrarium and Morpheus will both stop being good. Terrarium already seeing diminished feeds. Morpheus not so much. Mostly because Terrarium had already gone 3 months without an update so it was losing feeds anyway. And Morpheus was updated twice right before he said he was going to stop updating it. SO Terrarium will be 'done' quite awhile before Morpheus is.

As far as what Bushay sells, he sells a box anyone can get, he just sideloads stuff on it for people. Something anyone with half a braincell could do themselves. Especially with the way they have implemented all these file link 'stores'. Droidbuddy was probably better but these are basically the same difference and most of them all access the same areas. Just gives an all in one area to download APKs and apps. Hell even Google Play and the Amazon store have a lot of the old APKs add ons and apps in it now. Nitro TV is one of them, the SUb based IPTV Bushay is pimping now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitrotvpro.nitrotvproiptvbox

They used to have it on the Amazon store but took it down.

Bushay

NHL Expert
wantitall4moi;n7455255 said:
Terrarium was never really gone. The guy did take it down for about 10 hours but then put it back up, then these guys all came out with 'hacked' and 'patched' versions of it. Basically they guy took it down and put it back up. The ad free versions are basically the ones that wont work. Either a stunt or a reality check. Who knows.

But the youtubers put up 'fixes' within a couple hours of it going down and those also stopped working because the guy took the whole thing offline. So NOTHING worked for a half day or so, then the guy probably thought he was being a dick so he just put up a generic version of it and these so called 'fixes' all started working again. But eventually Terrarium and Morpheus will both stop being good. Terrarium already seeing diminished feeds. Morpheus not so much. Mostly because Terrarium had already gone 3 months without an update so it was losing feeds anyway. And Morpheus was updated twice right before he said he was going to stop updating it. SO Terrarium will be 'done' quite awhile before Morpheus is.

As far as what Bushay sells, he sells a box anyone can get, he just sideloads stuff on it for people. Something anyone with half a braincell could do themselves. Especially with the way they have implemented all these file link 'stores'. Droidbuddy was probably better but these are basically the same difference and most of them all access the same areas. Just gives an all in one area to download APKs and apps. Hell even Google Play and the Amazon store have a lot of the old APKs add ons and apps in it now. Nitro TV is one of them, the SUb based IPTV Bushay is pimping now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitrotvpro.nitrotvproiptvbox

They used to have it on the Amazon store but took it down.

I remember a time when I used to look forward to your posts. Now they are all old information. lol. To me anyways. I love when you say what I'm pimping now. I've never pimped anything but Nitro. Nothing. Smoothstreams I just helped people get signed up. Except a stick and a box which you need to watch. Nothing's changed since day one. Cept Nitro came along. You don't need anything else unless you want to spend all day looking for a stream to watch. lol. You're funny.

Bushay

NHL Expert
We should all play a game what day Gabe falls off his meds and tries to ruin the forums again. And hes booted another time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gabe;n7454972 said:
In the last week:

I've watched every TV show on my list, watched RED ZONE and any game I want and watched a BIG FAT ASIAN WEDDING. All with TEATV, ECOUCH and REDDIT.

If I can do it, why can't you? Seriously there is no need for Bushay's 2015 sales pitch, if one person is his customer that is too many.
For me, I just want one app. I don’t have the time to look thru three apps for what I want to watch. None of those three offer the locals that Nitro has, so that’s a deal breaker. I really don’t need the movies, I have no problem paying $15/month for a service w/support, far better than a $175 Directv bill. It’s a hobby for me, when it’s work then I’m out.

Lazy on my part, but I don’t have time to look for terrarium replacements, that’s where Bushay comes in. I’m not the only one who feels this way. Not picking on you Gabe, just posting my side of it. If Bushay grinds out a little coin from it, good for him.

raiders72001;n7455286 said:
Let's put it to a test. All 3 of you post where you can find the Canelo vs GGG fight. When the fight starts, we can check out the streams. No excuses.

When it is close to fight time there will be a dozen places that will have it. Obviously a pay service should be better quality but you have to pay to test it. But there are a few places that have it linked up and ready to go. Problem is if you want the quality to stay decent you dont want to advertise it. Not that many people watch boxing these days.

Not sure if www.sportshd.me will have it or not. I checked their UFC section and its not listed. I am also sure there will be a lot of streams on reddit, but like a few of the others those will be hit or miss depending on how many people are hammering the servers people link.

here is some random guy posting a link up lets see if its any good come fight time....

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/misc.video/Free-Live-Stream-Canelo-vs-GGG-2-12575

Bushay;n7455301 said:
I remember a time when I used to look forward to your posts. Now they are all old information. lol. To me anyways. I love when you say what I'm pimping now. I've never pimped anything but Nitro. Nothing. Smoothstreams I just helped people get signed up. Except a stick and a box which you need to watch. Nothing's changed since day one. Cept Nitro came along. You don't need anything else unless you want to spend all day looking for a stream to watch. lol. You're funny.

You started trying to get people to join some club when IPTV Stalker first went pay to view too. Thats probably when you found out you could be a reseller and youre next step was created. Sell the boxes and (re)sell the Apps/add ons. Smootstreams wasnt nearly that hard to get into. LKike I said I went right in and got a free trial and I helped my buddy sign up for it immediately, even when there was supposedly a 'waiting' list to get on. Now they show how many available they have. Last I checked it was 41 open slots. I only know that because I went back through some of the older shit and checked some of these sub IPTVs out.

As far as 'old' information, its all old these days because nothing new worth noting has come out in months. Because all you needed to know already existed. At least shit that hasnt been ruined yet, anything else I am not going to talk about until it gets into the public knowledge area. I am not like these youtubers who invent shit to get clicks. Thats why so many of these things have gone by the wayside. Because they steer tens of thousands of people to these small time operations that cant handle the load, then they get criticized for having a 'shitty' add-on/app/apk. Unless they have ads and ad revenue then these guys dont make shit, and with all the ad blockers and ad free versions (people recode) they make zero.

I am also not going to give out places I have found that youtubers and attention whores havent already ruined. Even the Sports HD ME one isnt that well known and not many people use it because the feeds and streams are always top quality and buffer free. SO posting it here didnt hurt it any, probably because no one here uses it.

As far as searching for shit. I dont watch live TV. Except sports and even then I dont do that very often except bike races. And I know exactly where to get those. Eurosport carries 99% of all the bike races in the world. I have about 5 IPTV apps that have Eurosport only need 2 of them and generally only one since that one works 99% of the time. Football is all on Sky Sports Either Action (for the live games) and MIX for Red Zone. Any trash local games I might want to watch I may have to make a few clicks to find a feed, but that doesnt take very long when you know where to look.

Nitro is a decent IPTV, but you still have to pay for it. It doesnt offer anything the others dont, at least for US viewers. There are dozens of them out there and a lot of them are 'official' now. Everyone has a 'list' of the 'best' and theyre all going to vary depending on country youre in and what youre looking for and how much they got paid by whomever is making up the lists. I could list probably 25 or 30 sub based IPTV providers that have millions of people watching them. But what would it matter I havent used any of them I would just be regurgitating what some paid shill thought. But some places will have (alleged) user reviews. But there are many with a free trial. Which also may be hit or miss as they can front load a free trial for a day or 3 and make it seem perfect then when you get into a longer term sub (which is generally cheaper) the quality can diminish. SO look for ones that offer some sort of money back guarantee, which there arent many. But there are a few. And dont get caught up in the 'we have 10 million channels' nonsense. 98% of those you wouldnt understand unless you speak a foreign language. 500 or so is tops for English and thats if they start fattening it up with every local network affiliate they can find. But those dont matter either unless you want to watch a news story about a missing cat in Albuquerque. Most guys will need at most 15 channels. Everything else is just bloat. But these guys are using the same tactics the cable and satellite places used...more channels for less equals better. Umm no it doesnt. Same channels for FREE trumps it all.

Set TV was one of the most universally used one, and they got sued into oblivion and shut down. There have been a few more that have also been shut down recently but Set TV most well known. Thats why I dont pay for them because despite the providers claims you never know what theyre doing. But anyone with a brain knows no one is going to offer every channel on the planet for 10 bucks a month and have it not be pirated in some way. And these companies are going after people now, they just take a bit longer to get to some or prove what theyre doing.

People can give you all the sales pitches they want, only thing people are paying for is the TV guide. SO you turn on the TV go to the guide click the banner and there you have it. You can do that for free too if you have the right apps and know what channel youre game/show is on. I have been doing this a long time and they come and go but these days its all pretty straight forward.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Some of us find value in paying $15 for those local channels.

uve never seen people make such a big deal over $15. You guys will lose more than that in the vig this weekend.

FairWarning;n7455329 said:
Some of us find value in paying $15 for those local channels.

uve never seen people make such a big deal over $15. You guys will lose more than that in the vig this weekend.

I wont because I dont bet sports anymore, and most other people wont either because most guys here are losers and only winners pay vig.....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
wantitall4moi;n7455389 said:
I wont because I dont bet sports anymore, and most other people wont either because most guys here are losers and only winners pay vig.....

Still, $15 is a small price if it’s something you enjoy, no?

VegasVic

EOG Addicted
FairWarning;n7455307 said:
I have no problem paying $15/month for a service w/support, far better than a $175 Directv bill.

Lazy on my part, but I don’t have time to look for terrarium replacements, that’s where Bushay comes in. I’m not the only one who feels this way. If Bushay grinds out a little coin from it, good for him.

Well said.

Most important for me is his pledge to always be there to answer questions, walk me through the always evolving landscape, and put out the fires. He’s backed up that promise over and over since day one. Better customer service than Cox ever threw my way. Thats for sure.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It's a waste of money, terrarium was gone for what 3 days? Frantically looking for feeds?

I can watch all that you guys watch for $0.00 a month. I used to be like you guys, uninformed and ignorant.

You know how I came to learn about this bushay scam? Someone sent me a PM and then my mind was changed forever, I was like you folks.. Didn't know anything.

Give that $15 a month to a charity instead...WASTE OF MONEY, I'm trying to help. Sometimes you can spell it out and people still don't get it. Bushay offers zero but send him $15 a month for nothing. Enjoy it.

Gabe;n7455442 said:
It's a waste of money, terrarium was gone for what 3 days? Frantically looking for feeds?

I can watch all that you guys watch for $0.00 a month. I used to be like you guys, uninformed and ignorant.

You know how I came to learn about this bushay scam? Someone sent me a PM and then my mind was changed forever, I was like you folks.. Didn't know anything.

Give that $15 a month to a charity instead...WASTE OF MONEY, I'm trying to help. Sometimes you can spell it out and people still don't get it. Bushay offers zero but send him $15 a month for nothing. Enjoy it.

I have a fire stick. Tell me what to do and I'll check out the feed tonight.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gabe;n7455442 said:

Can you point out the scam? I think it would be only fair to everyone. I was one of Bushay’s biggest detractors about this also. I don’t care about the terrarium, I got it for locals. If I had a computer with a dual screen, I may use reddit. Directv won’t give me Chicago locals because the south bend market is 4 miles closer. I would pay $15/month fo the channels I grew up watching - everything else is gravy. If I switch to comcast, I get Locked out of the cubs games. With the B.B., I can have both.

FairWarning;n7455415 said:
Still, $15 is a small price if it’s something you enjoy, no?

Free is even smaller.

Its amazing how people who argue about pennies on odds or worrying about laying -5 instead of -4.5 talk about 15 bucks like its 'nothing'. They would rather twist and claim that 15 bucks for people who claim to millionaires shouldnt be a big deal. Different sides of the same coin. Its all about getting the best 'value'. You cant get better value than free.

I posted a video last summer where I switched through about 5 feeds in a minute and 30 seconds. All in HD all with no buffering and only reason it was that long was I let the feeds play awhile because sometimes they start to buffer after a little bit.

Its just like betting, if you really know what youre doing you have an advantage over people who dont really know that much. Its akin to paying a tout for picks (or at least affirmation of picks you might like). You pay them to give you something you cant do yourself.

No one knows a feed prior to the fight starting? Might as well pay. I have DirecTV for the NFL Sunday Ticket. I just wanted something for PPV events and movies. If it costs $15/month that's not a big deal. But I'm not going to search for a feed after the fight starts or a feed that goes down in the middle of the fight.

raiders72001;n7455495 said:
No one knows a feed prior to the fight starting? Might as well pay. I have DirecTV for the NFL Sunday Ticket. I just wanted something for PPV events and movies. If it costs $15/month that's not a big deal. But I'm not going to search for a feed after the fight starts or a feed that goes down in the middle of the fight.

I gave it to you and its working and good quality....

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/misc.video/Free-Live-Stream-Canelo-vs-GGG-2-12575

raiders72001;n7455497 said:
Thanks, I'll monitor it.

Theyre shutting down everything so might not stay up. No one watches boxing anyway and I dont think many people are even trying to stream it but they have the full court press on shutting everyone down that is even trying.

some place is charging 9 bucks for it. but obviously thats a pirated feed too....

raiders72001;n7455503 said:
This is a huge fight! My opinion is that you should stop jumping on Bushay for a $15 service if you can't assure a live feed staying up.

LMAO its boxing there are no huge fights anymore and every subscription IPTV service will have it. Just a question of how long they can keep them up. Even the sub services take down feeds when the powers that be are shutting them down.

I looked for a few minutes I dont see many people making an effort to put it up. MMA fights are up weeks in advance. And those arent even any big deal events. Like I said no one really cares about boxing anymore.

As is being reported by WBN and a few of other outlets, the middleweight showdown between Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin topped out at about 1.3 million buys on pay-per-view.

Anything over a million is a good number for a notable fight, but to keep things in perspective, this fight only beat out Canelo-Chavez Jr. by about 300,000 buys — and this was a much better fight on paper.

a million places stream MMA fights and they have them every month, this fight is getting shut down all over the internet forcing people to buy it and they barely break a million buys on a big rematch.

Like I said no one cares about boxing, when you cant do a simple search at all the fight sites and find multiple links for this then you know people arent bothering. Dont think it had anything to do with them shutting people down either since most places dont try and stream boxing until right before the main event anyway.

immaterial I only looked because you asked and I only found 3 places who even claimed to have a link for it and 2 of them didnt have a stream (probably got shut down)