American Idol...anyone watching?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: American Idol...anyone watching?

Dolly Parton songs tonight. Is this show trying their hardest to lose viewers?

David Archuleta - ?Appalachian Memories? Dolly iTunes
Syesha Mercado - ?I Will Always Love You? Dolly iTunes
Carly Smithson - ?Here You Come Again? Dolly iTunes
Kristy Lee Cook - ?Coat of Many Colors? Dolly iTunes
Ramiele Malubay - ?Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? Dolly iTunes
Michael Johns - ?It?s All Wrong, But It?s All Right? Dolly iTunes
Jason Castro - ?Travelin? Thru? Dolly iTunes
Brooke White - ?Jolene? Dolly iTunes
David Cook - ?Little Sparrow? Dolly iTunes

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Dolly Parton has written some of the best and biggest selling songs in history of music....so not sure why you would think they are "trying" to lose viewers....whether you're a big country music fan or not, she is a legend, and they could do alot worse than have a career like hers....

In the past they have had Martina McBride, and other country artists on "country" night.....no reason not to have a legend this year...

That being said, Brooke started the show off well, by singing one of my fav's of Dolly's "Jolene".......its my mom's name, so i have always loved that song....and Brooke did it nicely...

dolly is not easy to sing, so we will see...much like when they did Stevie Wonder songs, or Beatles songs, and some other distinctive voices...its hard to match them, so the true test is seeing what these artists can do with the songs, and make them theirs..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

David Cook was excellent again...turning a light country song into a moody rock song, like he always does....the guy is very talented

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was at a friends house last week, and they turned on american idol, i wanted to slit my wrists, it woulda been less painful to endour compared to an hour of that show :doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Carly certainly picked the right song for her, and really showed her voice tonight...

I think she put herself right back up among the leaders again, where she was at a few weeks ago.....

I think might have been her best performance vocally so far..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

If KristyLee doesnt shine tonight, then she might as well pack her bags...this is THE NIGHT for her...its her type of music and a female writer of the songs...she should be able to find something and hit her mark......Just like when Carrie Underwood won, country night, should be her time to shine..

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just don't see Dolly have mass appeal and especially with the current audience.

bad move, but ratings will probably be good either way. dreadful to watch men sing Dolly songs!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

David A was awesome as usual.......just makes me feel all the better about my choice for winner weeks ago..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, time for Jeff Spicoli Marley to hit the road. He is easily the worst of what's left. KKKristy looked sweet tonight, what a babe. And she can do c u n try. Wait almost done, yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhh. Ok, now that I got those rocks off, Carly, she makes me go incredible Mr. Limpet. And her husband the tattooed freak? Wow, hard to describe him in words. Goody two shoes Brook is beginning to wear on me. David A. still a shoe in. But not the most talented, that goes to the good cook. Again, he is just the most talented, not the most popular. Then Johns, I finally figured it out, and not because of the name, he sounds just like elton John. I am serious, close your eyes and listen, amazing. I did not realize I knew no Dolly Parton songs. I feel a void in my life. They would be better served singing Johnny Cash. Is he available? Castro dreadhead almost a deadlock to exit. David A still a runaway winner. Oh, almost forgot about the two other girls, Ramiele and shamiel. Who cares. Next.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well, time for Jeff Spicoli Marley to hit the road. He is easily the worst of what's left. KKKristy looked sweet tonight, what a babe. And she can do c u n try. Wait almost done, yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhh. Ok, now that I got those rocks off, Carly, she makes me go incredible Mr. Limpet. And her husband the tattooed freak? Wow, hard to describe him in words. Goody two shoes Brook is beginning to wear on me. David A. still a shoe in. But not the most talented, that goes to the good cook. Again, he is just the most talented, not the most popular. Then Johns, I finally figured it out, and not because of the name, he sounds just like elton John. I am serious, close your eyes and listen, amazing. I did not realize I knew no Dolly Parton songs. I feel a void in my life. They would be better served singing Johnny Cash. Is he available? Castro dreadhead almost a deadlock to exit. David A still a runaway winner. Oh, almost forgot about the two other girls, Ramiele and shamiel. Who cares. Next.

Jesus, thought you were smarter than this. Malubay is gone for sure. Not sure what show you are watching. Might want to check out a real thread on the subject over at the real forum.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I just don't see Dolly have mass appeal and especially with the current audience.

bad move, but ratings will probably be good either way. dreadful to watch men sing Dolly songs!

Exactly Journey and alert Bucsfan about this. I don't know one man who likes dolly Parton songs. MY goodness asking guys to sing these songs was borderline brutal. Might be the reason they did it. YOu can tell by Simons expressions that he hated this night.

Agree--Dreadhead has got to go

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Jesus, thought you were smarter than this. Malubay is gone for sure. Not sure what show you are watching. Might want to check out a real thread on the subject over at the real forum.

What real forum? The sheep and lemming barn? The place where STinco is trying to toughen you up as a poster? Where fuckfACE fuckfACE is allowed to run his charade? The land of propaganda? Actually the land of make believe where nothing is REAL? Don't make me create another ghost to get you to cry to sherriff STinco again. We do our thing here, you do your thing there. Here's a test for you Royalfan, enter fuckfACE's thread, and tell him what you really think about martingale systems? You might be right, rameile may go, but I think it's dread boy. Right or worng, over here we keep it real.

Actually I always liked you as a poster royalfan.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What real forum? The sheep and lemming barn? The place where STinco is trying to toughen you up as a poster? Where fuckfACE fuckfACE is allowed to run his charade? The land of propaganda? Actually the land of make believe where nothing is REAL? Don't make me create another ghost to get you to cry to sherriff STinco again. We do our thing here, you do your thing there. Here's a test for you Royalfan, enter fuckfACE's thread, and tell him what you really think about martingale systems? You might be right, rameile may go, but I think it's dread boy. Right or worng, over here we keep it real.

Actually I always liked you as a poster royalfan.

Goes double for me, always a good read.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like Rameile. I think she has a great voice, is cute and is way better than Jasmine Trias who made it to top 3 and makes serious cake in Philippines now. She had nothing as far as voice compared to this girl. And in year of the plants, she is one of the nonplants left so that says something all by itself.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Journeyman

EOG Master

'American Idol' contestant David Cook had a scare after his performance on April 1, as the cover song guru was rushed to the hospital after he felt heart palpitations. But fear not -- he's "doing fine" now after being treated for high blood pressure.

According to the report, the rock-loving Cook was treated at the hospital for high blood pressure, and was shortly released.

The hospitalization came after Cook unleashed another praise-worthy performance, belting out his own take on Dolly Parton's 'Little Sparrow.' Following the performance, Cook was not among the rest of the contestants.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Bigger story is David A's crazed Dad. They had to ban him from star search stage because he was threatening and intimidating other little kids. Guy is a complete loon, but I think he has a free pass on AI to do whatever he wants because mean faces don't scare older contestants. Hate to see if his kid was normal instead of a singing fem and played little league.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know this David Cook dude is looking more and more live as time passes. I don't know if he has the voting bloc vs little preteen girls fingering themselves while thinking about David A, but a lot of lustre is fading on him. His dad is total baggage, and pretty much hated by all. Way worse than Carly's tattooed freak hubby. It is pretty obvious he is the most talented, consistently. Looking more and more like a male final two like Gayken/Rueben.

Best wishes...OF :smokesmal

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You know this David Cook dude is looking more and more live as time passes. I don't know if he has the voting bloc vs little preteen girls fingering themselves while thinking about David A, but a lot of lustre is fading on him. His dad is total baggage, and pretty much hated by all. Way worse than Carly's tattooed freak hubby. It is pretty obvious he is the most talented, consistently. Looking more and more like a male final two like Gayken/Rueben.

Best wishes...OF :smokesmal

Cooks has his own problems and if you notice before he sang he talked about them to clear um up. He is being accused of stealing songs and none of these so called creations he is getting credit for are really his. Like i said he cleared it up but i think that was Idol's way of hoping they don't get sued.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

from who is left, i would guess that

Ramiele, Syesha, and jason will be the bottom 3...

I dont think after last night's songs that Kristy, David or Brooke would be....

we will see

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

surprised that Kristy Lee is in the bottom 3...thought last night was her best....but guess she is just running into the top 5-6 that arent going home yet, so its the others in the bottom 3 each week, for now..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

surprised that Brooke is there too....cant beleive Jason escaped...

i would say Ramiele is headed home tonight

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

and it is Ramiele....

she's a cute girl, but just in a little over her head....

i liked her though....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

and it is Ramiele....

she's a cute girl, but just in a little over her head....

i liked her though....

I didn't see this show just yet but did Brooke explain to everyone that it was okay? When ryan was playing his little game like a two year old to give the contestants high blood pressure did Brooke feel a need to jump in and talk?

what a surprise. and OF, now you're finally realizingv David A is a square play? he is a child, sir. david cook is a rock star. i changed my play last week. david cook wins this competition. carly comes in a close second, sir. kristy cook will be next to go. then syesha.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How do you change your bets after you bet them? Now your dumping Carly and picking up David Cook. This is not revolving avatars, who is most popular today right now. I have you down for Carly. I'm stuck with David A. Come on ID, that is bush...ha, no pun intended. Rameile shamieal goes back to PI to be a start. Boy was I way off on Jeff Spicoli Marley. Again, three bimbos in the bottom 3. Burnout boy not even there. I guess stoners do vote. KKKristy Lee could not have done much better last few weeks, and still knows she is bottom 3 material, makes a sign for her own chair. She is doomed as Glum on Gulliver's travels would say. Brooke has diarrea of the mouth, she need a good shut the fuck up talking to. No one cares what she has to say, but she makes sure to babble like a brook. Babbling Brook, her new Frog name. She's history also. All of the ringers are sailing along. Dead wrong yesterday, these girls suck, and not in a desirable way. Next.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I didn't see this show just yet but did Brooke explain to everyone that it was okay? When ryan was playing his little game like a two year old to give the contestants high blood pressure did Brooke feel a need to jump in and talk?

LOL yes Brooke gave her 'it's okay' she was also in the bottom 3, she's really slumped off, just doing very little to wow anyone, really surprised how lame she's been.

Carly has regrouped and appears safe for a few weeks....just goes to show a good or bad performance with one song can swing the momentum big time.

Brooke just seems to not have anything left, she needs to step out of her safe zone , not sure she has it in her...we saw the same thing with Cheezie he took an easy song and was sent packing, had he stayed funky he'd still be around.

David Cook appears to be most talented but still lacks the look to win it all, I don't think but nobdy else is stepping up so maybe he can pull it out ....he is so much more talented than a Taylor Hicks.

David A still seems to be sailing to the final 3, I can't see a woman winning it this yr.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

LOL yes Brooke gave her 'it's okay' she was also in the bottom 3, she's really slumped off, just doing very little to wow anyone, really surprised how lame she's been.

Carly has regrouped and appears safe for a few weeks....just goes to show a good or bad performance with one song can swing the momentum big time.

Brooke just seems to not have anything left, she needs to step out of her safe zone , not sure she has it in her...we saw the same thing with Cheezie he took an easy song and was sent packing, had he stayed funky he'd still be around.

David Cook appears to be most talented but still lacks the look to win it all, I don't think but nobdy else is stepping up so maybe he can pull it out ....he is so much more talented than a Taylor Hicks.

David A still seems to be sailing to the final 3, I can't see a woman winning it this yr.
I don't see anyone beating David A. To many young girls going nuts. Those girls will vote the whole two hours. Im not as hard on Carly as the Frog. I Think simon helped her big time by insulting her. I have seen that tatto enuf to last a lifetime. You want to be a star start looking like one for goodness sakes. I still think Brook is a good singer. Something about the raspy voice i dig but i always like it when Cook comes on. Also think the black broad gets a bad shake. She joined in the wrong year.

OF - I played carly earlier. recently i played david cook. not much to understand there.

thor - david A simply is not as GOOD as david cook. cook will outshine David A in the finale.

and syesha - she is just not that good...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

thor - david A simply is not as GOOD as david cook. cook will outshine David A in the finale.

Identity when you have judges fawning all over you and one week you might have done the worst job of anyone as Simon had to bite his tounge before he lashed out at the fragile boy, plus u have teen age girls screaming their heads off, you win. I like Cook better but im not gonna spend two seconds voting for anyone let alone two hours like those little hooches.

thor - america usually gets it right. and she'll get it right this time too, my friend. david cook will win this competition. NOT david a.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

personally Ive bet heavily on tard boy to win. It doesnt make me proud to have done so. But without the charges coming from Castro or Snow White who conceivably could knock out tard boy, we are left with the default setting of tard boy wins, fat gay filthy bad hair vampire comes in second.

Screamin Syesha is potentially a live dog, or gone next week. which also applies to stoner and snow. no way to figure out those 3

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Carly has close to no chance. She already has three strikes against her.

1. She's not even American.

2. She's a failed pro.

3. She looks like a biker chick more than Amanda.

Besides The thought of her winning it and getting a large "I" tatooed on her left tit, and "WON" on her right tit just does not appeal to me. Maybe if the final vote was held on St Paddy's Day, and everybody was puking green beer, and the entire country of Ireland could somehow vote her, then maybe. Her voting base consists of drunken Irish bikers, tattoo artists and you ID. Not enough against D.A.

good shit. I always liked frog. yup, Fightin Carly is a throw out. wont win, might get as high as 3rd

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

thor - america usually gets it right. and she'll get it right this time too, my friend. david cook will win this competition. NOT david a.
Identity are you a six or above? If yes then if Cook wins i will let you sleep with me. If David A wins i will think of what i want tomorrow cause im to tired now.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Identity can switch horses, add horses, subtract horses, actually do whatever she/he wants just to get into the thread with a live candidate. I had him, I have her, I have them all, except the winner, David A. And frankly, that is all that matters. Hey Mr. Smith, good to see you around. Still try to have fun with Almost American Idol, except for Aussies and Irish. Carly Plant makes me want to puke. When does she gets tatts on her face like freakshow husband. All she is doing is advertising for her San Diego tattoo parlor. I got mine at Tiger Jimmy's in San Diego, but I was a sailor, and that is close to a requirement. Her husband is just scary and an anti advertisement, as in kids, don't do this unless you want constant stares and headshakes. Plus when you get in your mid 40's, or ancient like Old Man Ken, it looks pretty fuckin stupid. She ain't gonna win, had her record deal and cost the backers millions.

Babbling Brook is just about done thank God. Goody two shoes don't cutoff others midsentence to interject thier babble. She needs to be read the riot act. Or get basic Almost American Idol instructions. Contestants sing and let judges talk and give opinions. What's so hard about that you stupid bitch? STFU. Send her home, at least KKKristy is hand humpable. She will make a fine centerfold spread.

David A is still odds on in my opinion due to dial idol numbers and voting blocks. Unless crazed lunatic Dad threatens other contestants like on star search instead of making his own kid cry that should be the inevitable result. Those preteen and teen babes just fawn all over him, while fingering themselves and voting repeatedly. Can't beat that.

C ya esha is right black chick, wrong year. Much like baby V a couple years back. We alternate colored folks, but they get other years. Last year Jordin Chewbacca, then Fantasy, and Rube in.

Just kick all the chicks to the curb now, why waste time and weeks, oh yes, we need Idol reaches out. Let's save little Ethiopian street girls so they can have 20 more kids to be dumped on the street. That joke ended my massage from Mrs. Frog. But still, what's the point, don't we have enough problems here at home? We have to go across the entire globe to film propaganda? These same people have been helped for decades, why is that? It seems to me they are either permanently helpless, beyond help or just no help ever seems to work. I really hate watching that. I guess it makes for good tv pretending we care. We don't. I don't, no one really does. But it is comforting pretending.

Enough of today's rant. I am not allowed to make snide remarks during the show anymore, so I guess this will be my outlet if I still desire a massage during the show.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers