An important tweet from the NYC health commissioner Mark Levine

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If one wants to play the silly game of what leaders got it the most wrong first, with Dire Consequences, no need to go any further down the list than the head Idiot. Just one of many dangerous, harmful tweets by the Idiot.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237027356314869761

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

10:47 AM - Mar 9, 2020

If one wants to play the silly game of what leaders got it the most wrong first, with Dire Consequences, no need to go any further down the list than the head Idiot. Just one of many dangerous, harmful tweets by the Idiot.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!
10:47 AM - Mar 9, 2020
09DBEE40-BCDB-441B-B06B-DA94FC269544.jpeg

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This timeline conveniently leaves out his banning travel from China on January 31. I'm no fan of Donald Trump, but if you're going to post something like this, accuracy is important IMO, and regardless what you think of him that early ban on flights 100% did make a difference. Things could be much worse if he had waited even another week to do that.
That takes the fun out of it for the other side.

This timeline conveniently leaves out his banning travel from China on January 31. I'm no fan of Donald Trump, but if you're going to post something like this, accuracy is important IMO, and regardless what you think of him that early ban on flights 100% did make a difference. Things could be much worse if he had waited even another week to do that.

Excellent and totally fair point. I should have noticed that and wouldn’t have posted it without at least adding that disclaimer if I had

Thanks ejd

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

true , that also goes on with both sides.