And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yeah. Throw rocks at them and then cry that they moved you out of the way for their own safety.

Only you idiots would be dumb enough to engage a police officer, or anyone else for that matter, unprovoked and not expect consequences. And if you're that stupid that you can't understand that they're protecting those neighborhoods and the people that live in them from the destruction and despair that you cocksuckers have inflicted to hundreds of thousands in your own cities, you're so fucking far gone from reality that's there's absolutely no coming back for your looney ass.

MrTop

EOG Master
I have no idea what you're talking about, I just know that the man in the video is dressed head to toe in all black clothing, he's seen busting out the windows of the Auto Zone, and near the end of the video you could see under his mask that he's white

perhaps he did not like the prices of auto zone?

Animals out there. If not for the police, they would burn the country down. Time for the cops to start kicking ass. Anyone out there after curfew is there at their own risk, no questions asked.

Last edited:
Mayor Richard J. Daley gave police the authority "to shoot to kill any arsonist or anyone with a Molotov cocktail in his hand ... and ... to shoot to maim or cripple anyone looting any stores in our city."

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
And more good cops. It's disgusting that this isn't the norm, that you have the over aggressive assholes that give Police the bad name they've unfortunately earned: 1590926633267.png

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
As if that's going to stop the rioting and looters. Libs are delusional.
Much of the escalations are by asshole cops or MAGAT's just trying to cause trouble. If the Cops know what they're doing, and work with the Protesters, instead of against them, things would be fine.

Much of the escalations are by asshole cops or MAGAT's just trying to cause trouble. If the Cops know what they're doing, and work with the Protesters, instead of against them, things would be fine.

If the cops aren't there, every store will be robbed and burned. MAGA people aren't there. It's all leftist libs and thugs.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I was listening to Chicago's police scanner and you can just feel for law enforcement man. They are screaming for more help when people are looting and just causing havoc on the streets downtown. Is this what Americs has become? What would are founding fathers think if they can speak? Man.

I was listening to Chicago's police scanner and you can just feel for law enforcement man. They are screaming for more help when people are looting and just causing havoc on the streets downtown. Is this what Americs has become? What would are founding fathers think if they can speak? Man.
Couldn't pay me enough to work in a city with a democratic mayor.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Shit happens at riots. Anyone who went to a protest and didn’t think there was a very real possibility of it escalating, don’t know what to say.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Shit happens at riots. Anyone who went to a protest and didn’t think there was a very real possibility of it escalating, don’t know what to say.
Exactly
Cops on edge, no idea what is going to happen next. Will one or more of them snap, overreact at some point? Probably. Fucking fools who don't realize this.

If the protesters are doing their thing without violence then yeah, this is possible.

Don't be dumb, cops in manhattan pulled away because their windows were in the process of being smashed, they were threatened.

Jesus you are dumb

Guesser being dumb is an understatement. A cop gets a Molotov cocktail or knife thrown at him or his car busted up and Guesser thinks the cop should just take it.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I am normally the last one to defend a cop's behavior. So many corrupt ones and just so many assholes in general from personal experience. But you want to get in middle of a violent looting situation where you are threatening cops on edge, pushing their barriers around, not moving where they aask, even standing right next to others who are hurling shit at them? Then you just made a terrible decision, grouping yourself with actual criminals, and yeah, you might get fucking rolled by a cop car. You might get pushed to the ground.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If the protesters are doing their thing without violence then yeah, this is possible.

Don't be dumb, cops in manhattan pulled away because their windows were in the process of being smashed, they were threatened.

Jesus you are dumb
Jesus, you are a dumb, easily duped fool. I have friends at both Brooklyn and Manhattan protests who said everything was peaceful until asshole cops starting causing problems. Reports all over the Country are that Cops, and/or outside agitators are causing the problems, not the initial protesters that are just marching. I'm showing plenty of examples of cops doing it the right way. If they all did, there wouldn't be 1/10 of the problems we're seeing.

MSNBC says most there are for peaceful protesting. Very little outside appearance or coordinated attacks. A lot of the libs here must watch MSNBC.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Jesus, you are a dumb, easily duped fool. I have friends at both Brooklyn and Manhattan protests who said everything was peaceful until asshole cops starting causing problems. Reports all over the Country are that Cops, and/or outside agitators are causing the problems, not the initial protesters that are just marching. I'm showing plenty of examples of cops doing it the right way. If they all did, there wouldn't be 1/10 of the problems we're seeing.
You really are The Cucker, they were right

You’re just watching MSNBC. That’s what they are saying about the cops.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Here is a breakdown of how this is organized chaos by someone or some organization. Some video from twitter that gives strong evidence to the idea that someone is behind this rioting and this isn't about George Floyd anymore.