And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

Valuist

EOG Master
If Antifa thinks they are helping BLM, all they are doing is deflecting attention away from Floyd's murder. Does anyone believe these Antifa thugs give a damn about George Floyd?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And then the Animals that give the Police a bad name again. Probably a MAGAT believing the Idiot saying over and over that the Press is the enemy.

This bag of shit is actually criticizing the people out there trying to bring fucking order and prevent someone else's home, car, or business being burned down or yet another killed by some piece of shit with a skateboard truck to their skull.

Go home or get the fuck out of the way if you don't like it. But we already know Guesser would never have the stones to go out, contribute, and cheer for his team of bull dykes and pantloads.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
These riots were premeditated, very organized last night. You can post 50 anti-police actions from last night, I can find 500 from the shitheads.
I'm posting an appreciable amount of how the good cops are handling this, and then their good name is destroyed by the Animal cops that drag down the perception of cops. And the sick outside agitators just there to cause trouble. Plenty of them are MAGAT scum.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This bag of shit is actually criticizing the people out there trying to bring fucking order and prevent someone else's home, car, or business being burned down or yet another killed by some piece of shit with a skateboard truck to their skull.

Go home or get the fuck out of the way if you don't like it. But we already know Guesser would never have the stones to go out, contribute, and cheer for his team of bull dykes and pantloads.
Yeah, pepper spraying a media member lying on the ground is preventing someone's home, car, or business from being burned down, right, you traitorous sick Cultist?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm posting an appreciable amount of how the good cops are handling this, and then their good name is destroyed by the Animal cops that drag down the perception of cops. And the sick outside agitators just there to cause trouble. Plenty of them are MAGAT scum.

Yeah. The police are the ones lighting the cities on fire.

You are completely at the Bigrunner level of bottom barrel dipshit now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
how long do you recommend the riots continue? Let’s do it every day, fuck it.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Good question.

Chauvin was arrested and out on bail the same day, if the other three were arrested they'd be out on bail as well, so it isn't about locking them up, it just seems odd that it's been this long and the other three haven't been arrested, not sure what they're waiting for

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is it possible no charges will be brought against the other three?
That would be hard to believe.

Heisenberg - I think the 3rd degree charge was to make sure he doesn't get off. If he's charged with 1st degree and the autopsy doesn't warrant it, he could get off.

More burning and looting in Philly on Fox.