And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

According to the Washington Post database, a total of 41 unarmed people were shot and killed by US police in 2019. The racial composition of victims is: White: 19 Black: 9 Hispanic: 6 Other: 4 Unknown: 3
4:47 AM · May 31, 2020·

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There will be federal charges placed on top of these,

The big question - how much confidence do you have in the prosecution not messing this up?

Valuist

EOG Master
But it does help shine a light on terrorists, whether the law officially recognizes them as that or not. Hard for anyone to justify their actions.

MrTop

EOG Master
But it does help shine a light on terrorists, whether the law officially recognizes them as that or not. Hard for anyone to justify their actions.

agree bad people... the country gives away jobs to other countries. Now with the virus... triggering point the cop situation ... 40 million out of work... how many going back?? people are running out of money... trump did say this in the beginning....with suicides etc

no loyal businesses out there sending work to china. Wall street , banks & businesses screw the working guy

kane

EOG master
There will be federal charges placed on top of these,

The big question - how much confidence do you have in the prosecution not messing this up?

Less than 50% chance the scumbag does time, he'll hire some slick talking lawyer who will figure out a way to spin the event to make it seem like Floyd was the aggressor and had to be dealt with the way he was, keep in mind all he needs is one juror to have reasonable doubt, just one juror like Spotted Cow and he walks, if I had to place a wager, my money is on exoneration, then the riots start again

kane

EOG master

LMAO, now that was funny, the poor guy couldn't even get through his bullshit story without breaking up with laughter, sure George Soros sent him a paycheck to protest and even offered to have lunch with the guy, I completely believed everything he said, LOL

kane

EOG master
99.9% of the sick Cultists will actually believe this.

The funny thing is, I honestly don't know if this is from some alt right conspiracy site, or if this is a parody? I don't know if the "reporter" seriously believed the guy or if he was just playing along, but anyone who actually thinks this is real needs some serious help, George Soros sent him a check, LMAO

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The funny thing is, I honestly don't know if this is from some alt right conspiracy site, or if this is a parody? I don't know if the "reporter" seriously believed the guy or if he was just playing along, but anyone who actually thinks this is real needs some serious help, George Soros sent him a check, LMAO

Also invited him to dinner.

LOL

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Rebel HQ is an Offshoot of the Young Turks, a Progressive Network. usually used by the wonderful Emma Vigeland: 1590967616279.png They were 100% making fun of this.