And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The Cucker feverishly scouring Twitter for videos blaming cops for rioting and looting lol
No Cultist. I'm actually scanning Twitter for more stories like Sheriff Swanson. Unfortunately the sick, disgusting pigs that Cultists like you support are are equally as prevalent.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Of course you're intelligent enough to realize this is fake, right?? Right??? RIGHT??????

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anarchist-recruitment-flyer/

Is This a Real Anarchist Recruitment Flyer?
"We condemn those who would undermine our democracy by spreading lies to our fellow citizens"
  • PUBLISHED 31 MAY 2020

Image via CC BY-NC-SA 2.0 by jlevinger

Claim
An image shows a recruitment flyer for a group seeking to hire "professional anarchists."
Rating

False
About this rating
Do you rely on Snopes reporting? Become a member today.

Origin
In May 2020, as protests raged in cities across the U.S. over the police-custody death of George Floyd in Minnesota, social media users circulated an image purporting to be a reproduction of a recruitment flyer seeking “Professional Anarchists”:

The flyer, which seemingly offered to pay anarchists up to $200 (“funded by George Soros” and the Open Society Foundations), included an email address and phone number for the Thurston County Democrats organization. (Thuston County is in Washington state and includes the capital city of Olympia.)
Although the comical nature of this image largely makes it self-evidently a spoof, the chair of the real Thurston County Democrats took to Facebook to debunk it:
False and forged images are being spread nationwide that say, “Get paid to be a professional anarchist.” This disinformation displays TCD’s phone number and an incorrect TCD email/web address. THESE IMAGES ARE FAKED TO DISCREDIT DEMOCRATS. But some people believe them. TCD has received telephone calls from the gullible asking for “George Soros” and other Trumpian conspiratorial nonsense.
IF YOU SEE IT, DO NOT SHARE IT. DO NOT COMMENT ON PAGES THAT SHARE IT. If you do either, you increase its visibility on Facebook (or Twitter, Tik Tok, etc.) and are inadvertently helping to spread false right-wing propaganda of an anti-democratic, anti-Semitic nature. You may be endangering fellow Democrats.
DO HELP prevent the spread of disruptive nonsense by reporting it to Facebook as FALSE NEWS, and assuring folks that it didn’t come from us. Use the 3 dots in the corner of each post, select “Find Support or Report Post,” and report it as FALSE NEWS.
The images are Nazi-style disinformation intended to incite violence against Democrats. We condemn those who would undermine our democracy by spreading lies to our fellow citizens. Reject lies and embrace reality.
Share this widely. Thurston County Democrats needs your help fighting fascistic disinformation. www.ThurstonDemocrats.org. Thank you.​

The graphic used in this flyer image is a reproduction of a work referred to as “Rage, the Flower Thrower” or “Love Is in the Air” by the notorious street artist known as Banksy, which appeared in 2005 on Ash Salon Street, Bethlehem, West Bank.

kane

EOG master
I can't figure out Sports, I don't know if the fake news he's posting sarcastically, or if he honestly believes the nonsense

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Guesser - explain how the cops are starting this in Philly.

TIA

No it was Bill Barr when he dropped charges and closed the investigation into the Nazi cops that killed Eric Garner. Setting a horrible precedent. If Bill Barr holds the Nazi cops accountable, George Floyd is still alive today. And Philly isn't even a question. Trump started a horrible domino effect by hiring White Supremacists Bill Barr.

Slobadan who's the leader of the so called Antifa Group. How many in the group? Where are they headquartered?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No it was Bill Barr when he dropped charges and closed the investigation into the Nazi cops that killed Eric Garner. Setting a horrible precedent. If Bill Barr holds the Nazi cops accountable, George Floyd is still alive today. And Philly isn't even a question. Trump started a horrible domino effect by hiring White Supremacists Bill Barr.

Slobadan who's the leader of the so called Antifa Group. How many in the group? Where are they headquartered?
How about Amy in Minn? I forgot, we only discuss hot anti-right topics here.

Have fun sweeping up glass today.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
More about America's Cop, Chris Swanson:

'Let's walk': Genesee County Sheriff removes riot gear, joins protesters in march
Meredith Spelbring, Detroit Free PressPublished 3:35 p.m. ET May 31, 2020 | Updated 6:56 p.m. ET May 31, 2020

26 Photos
Flint protests police brutality

A single fist bump started a movement in Flint Township on Saturday.
A video of Genesee County Sheriff Christopher Swanson removing his riot gear and walking with Flint protesters went viral Saturday.
"We want to be with y'all for real so I took the helmet off and laid the batons down," Swanson can be heard saying in video. "I want to make this a parade, not a protest."
Swanson said his office could see a mob of protesters moving gradually toward the Genesee County Sheriff's Office when they began to suit up in riot gear, unsure of the temperament of the crowd they were about to face.

Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson high fives a woman who called his name as he marches with protestors of police brutality and in memory of George Floyd on Saturday, May 30, 2020 in Flint Township. Protestors marched along Miller Rd. In Flint Township before ending up at the Flint Township Police Department Headquarters where they were met by police in riot gear. Swanson deescalated the situation by asking one of the protesters what he wanted of them. They replied to walk with us and so he did with some of his deputies. "We're on the community's side. Al we had to do was talk to them and now we're walking with them. Everybody wins. The cops in this community, we condemn what happened. That guy's not one of us. You have police officers here that do it everyday for the right reasons. We're asking people just to trust the police. Trust us tonight we're walking with you. We prove it by our actions," Swanson said. "When I look at that all the good we do in the community across the nation can be destroyed in on act. We were the heroes a week ago so we're going to get back on the hero platform and treat people right. Give people a voice." (Photo: Ryan Garza, Detroit Free Press)

As a collection of law enforcement agencies from the Flint area went out near Flint Township, Swanson said he saw a Flint Township officer reach out and fist bump with someone in the march.
At that point, the sheriff said, he knew there was still room for communication between the public and law enforcement. Swanson removed his riot gear, going against almost all of his training, and approached one of the leaders of the movement.

"And I said, 'What else do I need to do?' and he said, 'Walk with us.' The best moment of my police career is when I said, 'Let's walk.' And we walked over a mile back to where it started and I could feel an instantaneous peace on both sides," Swanson said. "That would not have happened if they had not wanted to listen to what I had to say as well, so it is mutually agreed upon that I need to hear what they are saying."

https://twitter.com/midmichigannow/status/1266907736735956996

Amazing scene unfolding in Flint, Twp, Michigan. Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson has joined protesters in a peaceful march. Read More: https://bit.ly/3eB3jbK @MichStatePolice @GovWhitmer

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1266907736735956996

Swanson said the 8-minute, 46-second video showing Floyd struggling to breathe as officer Derek Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck during an arrest undoes decades of good police work in an instant. Swanson told the crown Chauvin "is not one of us."
"Because I believe it, he is not one of us, you can't justify that kind of nonsense," Swanson said.
Protests across the country have gone from peaceful, organized events to violent and chaotic as night sets in. Back to back nights in Detroit descended into chaos, leading to a total of 144 arrests over the course of roughly 24 hours.

Johnie Franklin of Flint Township, Mich., takes a selfie with Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson on May 30. Protesters at the Police Department were met by police in riot gear. Swanson asked one of the protesters what he wanted. The protester asked Swanson to walk with them, so he and some of his deputies did. "We're on the community's side," Swanson says. "All we had to do was talk to them, and now we're walking with them. Everybody wins." (Photo: Ryan Garza, Detroit Free Press)

Swanson said going into a hostile crowd with no gear and no indication of how he was going to be received went against tactical training and was fear inducing. Yet it was a step that needed to be taken.
Now, Swanson is calling on other officers and agencies nationwide to do the same.
"Police leadership needs to take action on breaking down the first barrier," he said. "Police leadership, if they're not doing it already, come from behind your podiums, come from outside the conference rooms and the incident command centers, talk to the people. That is the difference. People that have something to say when nobody listens continues to be enraged and we are not going to fix the divide overnight, but you can see what happened instantaneously."

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Idk if it’s still on Netflix but there was a pretty good documentary about Flint /Genesee County police called Flint Town.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Guesser won this thread and it ain't even close.

Boston Massacre's ignorance is massive. You've been exposed as a Nazi scumbag. It's great when that happens. Thanks for playing.

Great job guesser.

Antifa, Trying to Recruit Members, from E.O.G., into Their Anti-American CULT.

howid

EOG Dedicated
- LeBron James approves these riots

- Taylor Swift approves these riots

- Don Lemon approves these riots

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Crissy Tiegen offered to help pay for them.

This idiot thinks 65,000 people die from the flu annually. Personslly I don't know of anyone. Neither do all the doctors I've asked.

Monkey fucker also said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great plan. That exclusions lasted a day. 😂

How dumb is Dumb Monkey?

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
- LeBron James approves these riots

- Taylor Swift approves these riots

- Don Lemon approves these riots
Don Lemon has taken nauseating reporting to a significantly higher left. The likes of him and the Big Runners of the world tilt me to the right more and more each day.

Valuist

EOG Master
This idiot thinks 65,000 people die from the flu annually. Personslly I don't know of anyone. Neither do all the doctors I've asked.

Monkey fucker also said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great plan. That exclusions lasted a day. 😂

How dumb is Dumb Monkey?

Yeah, he was wrong. Actually about 79,000 Americans died from influenza during the 2017-18 flu season. And another 51,000 during the 2014-15 season. The median is around 38,000 but for you to call out his call of 65k shows your ignorance.

BTW, how many people do you know who've died from Covid? I know none. How many people do you know who even had Covid at all? I know of none. I know of ONE person, who knows others, who had Covid. And she lives in NYC.

So much for your "takedown" of Monkey.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah, he was wrong. Actually about 79,000 Americans died from influenza during the 2017-18 flu season. And another 51,000 during the 2014-15 season. The median is around 38,000 but for you to call out his call of 65k shows your ignorance.

BTW, how many people do you know who've died from Covid? I know none. How many people do you know who even had Covid at all? I know of none. I know of ONE person, who knows others, who had Covid. And she lives in NYC.

So much for your "takedown" of Monkey.

Valuist posting misinformation again. Not the first time you did this. Please post a link of the names of the 71,000 people that die of the flu in America in 2017- 2018. I'll bet any amount of money you can't. You're trafficking misinformation. What's interesting is there's a flu vaccaine but you claim 71,000 dead. 😂 Post the names dumb fuck.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Valuist posting misinformation again. Not the first time you did this. Please post a link of the names of the 71,000 people that die of the flu in America in 2017- 2018. I'll bet any amount of money you can't. You're trafficking misinformation. What's interesting is there's a flu vaccaine but you claim 71,000 dead. 😂 Post the names dumb fuck.

are your really claiming, even with a vaccine, no one dies from the flu?