Angel overs should end with Vlade Guererro back in the lineup.

I dont care if I sound crazy. This guys gives up more stupid easy outs than he produces runs. I mean Ive never seen a dumber offensive player in my life. Striking out on dirt balls. Hitting into double plays on ball four. Getting thrown out on the bases endlessly. And how many times does he fail to throw to the cutoff man and give an extra base to the opposition. The only thing that irritates me more than this guy is people who defend him by saying he makes up for it with an occasional long ball. They wouldnt need the heroics most of the time if he didnt handicap the team in the first place. Oh yeah. He may drive in a run or two but compared to what the Angel smart ball did before he came back, Angel offensive production will suffer. Id rather have Reggie Willits DHing than this clown. He sucks.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Angel overs should end with Vlade Guererro back in the lineup.

And so far you are correct, something like 4 hits total.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Nope, now its 4-4, push at worst, think closing # was 9.

Apple

Banned

I'm thinking about Angels unders, law of average says they are coming.

0-2 for overs since his return. Couldnt help but bump this. Cant wait for Vlade to go back on the DL so I can get back on the Angels and the overs. Why dont they trade this fool. Is it that nobody really wants him? Or is he Sciocias adopted son?

I feel a little guilty bashing the guy but if anyone is wondering ..."what happened to the halos" heres my explanation. I promise not to bring it up again. :devil:

cheapseats

EOG Master

nothing wrong natty, its what this place needs and is about, conversation that's hospitable.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

0-2 for overs since his return. Couldnt help but bump this. Cant wait for Vlade to go back on the DL so I can get back on the Angels and the overs. Why dont they trade this fool. Is it that nobody really wants him? Or is he Sciocias adopted son?

I feel a little guilty bashing the guy but if anyone is wondering ..."what happened to the halos" heres my explanation. I promise not to bring it up again. :devil:

actually 0-1-1 since he came back

ANYONE who lost Tuesday is a MORON and deserves to lose since "9" was out there for a LONNNNNNNNNNNG time and if anyone waited until it hit 9.5 they deserved to lose

Totally agree here. Angels were clickin. Sucks but oh well.

SoggyBottomBoy

EOG Enthusiast

angels still leading the league in hitting since the break, avg @ .303 L10 with ERA 5.56 and the totals that are being put up are 9, 9.5, & 10. Saunders has gone 12 straight overs and it's 9.5 today. I gotta continue to take the over until something more changes or they start putting up 11 or more.

I had the Angel game over today. But it was mostly a play against Saunders. Him and Vlade should share a room on road trips. :LMAO

By the way. Nothing against espanol, but I saw Vlade do an interview today. He would only answer questions in spanish. I wonder if he speaks english to his bank teller when he cashes his checks. Over 10 years in the US..... WTF.

This one has ????????s all over it. Im staying far away.

cheapseats

EOG Master

By the way. Nothing against espanol, but I saw Vlade do an interview today. He would only answer questions in spanish. I wonder if he speaks english to his bank teller when he cashes his checks. Over 10 years in the US..... WTF.

y, this has always been odd to me with this dude, for a long time, he would only do after game interviews with an interputer - weird - on local

Vlade hits into another double play with no stikes and a dirt ball with bases loaded and one out. No prob. He hit a nice 1 run homer already. :devil:

Didnt see that one coming. Rays emmediatly jump on O Sullivan. Thanks Vlade.