Announcing EOG's $1500 Nine Lives Contest sponsored by Skybook.com!

Re: Announcing EOG's $1500 Nine Lives Contest sponsored by Skybook.com!

PO, have fun rolling over your prize 5x and only being able to cash out 2x the prize. I support the books up top plenty, but this contest isnt for me.

tripp

EOG Master

I might be getting in this but again not loving the fact that mastercard doesnt work with them, and also not a fan of the max 2x winning. Hope there are no issues with prize cashouts as oppose to normal cashouts with the $200 you have to deposit.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

PO, have fun rolling over your prize 5x and only being able to cash out 2x the prize. I support the books up top plenty, but this contest isnt for me.

what he said..hell I sign up for anything virtually and Im on the sidelines big time for this..do not want to support a trend like this for contests here and elsewhere in forumland..new post up money to play I love that..should be MORE of that in fact..but the limits of the prize even after a legit rollover is much too low...JK I will not support that..

the betpheonix wide stable of books have much to offer the player compared to many other places..this is just not one of those things!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

what he said..hell I sign up for anything virtually and Im on the sidelines big time for this..do not want to support a trend like this for contests here and elsewhere in forumland..new post up money to play I love that..should be MORE of that in fact..but the limits of the prize even after a legit rollover is much too low...JK I will not support that..

the betpheonix wide stable of books have much to offer the player compared to many other places..this is just not one of those things!

I respect your opinion, try3.

I'll address the situation with EOGMike first thing tomorrow morning.

PO69

EOG Master

i understand the limitations on winning. but the amount is a little low. maybe like 5000 would make more sense.

But either way guys, it isnt like we are paying an entry fee1!!! i mean you get to wager with your $400 so it isnt like you are losing anything.

John, you had better remember my ass when you pick the 16 players for next football season! Or at least get me in the $1000 monthly contest. But I would win that damn football season contest.Afterall, who won the betrevolution contest by a mile, well I did and I wasnt even close to second

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i understand the limitations on winning. but the amount is a little low. maybe like 5000 would make more sense.

But either way guys, it isnt like we are paying an entry fee1!!! i mean you get to wager with your $400 so it isnt like you are losing anything.

John, you had better remember my ass when you pick the 16 players for next football season! Or at least get me in the $1000 monthly contest. But I would win that damn football season contest.Afterall, who won the betrevolution contest by a mile, well I did and I wasnt even close to second

You're the biggest fucking lowlife scammer this world has ever seen. If EOG ever gives you a free chance at money there should be riots.

PO69

EOG Master

Hey you little cunt!!!

How much money have a given away at EOG and SBR over the past 2 years??? I would say around $1500 in cash or at least cash at 5dimes or betjamaica which is just like cash. Some people opted for moneygram payouts as well.

How much has you ass EVER given out?? I am sure none so shut the fuck up kid

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

My goal is to reward the community members who best support our enterprise through insightful commentary or contest participation.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hey you little cunt!!!

How much money have a given away at EOG and SBR over the past 2 years??? I would say around $1500 in cash or at least cash at 5dimes or betjamaica which is just like cash. Some people opted for moneygram payouts as well.

How much has you ass EVER given out?? I am sure none so shut the fuck up kid

PO you are scum. Go open your wifes wallet and take a few twenties for the week

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Does this shit just happen to me? Bought a $500 prepaid card so I could play at Skybook and play in the contest. Register the card online for INTL purchases, call Skybook and they walk me through process...deposit failed, try again I thought I input card wrong, deposit failed AGAIN, try another deposit method through the web site and failed again.

Called pre-paid card company and they said no problem doing INTL transaction BUT processor cannot be verifying your ADDRESS, which skybook obviously was.

Call back Skybook, credit card processor DOWN for 1 hour, need to call back.

I'm in the contest if I can ever get a FUCKIN' deposit sent !!!

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Does this shit just happen to me? Bought a $500 prepaid card so I could play at Skybook and play in the contest. Register the card online for INTL purchases, call Skybook and they walk me through process...deposit failed, try again I thought I input card wrong, deposit failed AGAIN, try another deposit method through the web site and failed again.

Called pre-paid card company and they said no problem doing INTL transaction BUT processor cannot be verifying your ADDRESS, which skybook obviously was.

Call back Skybook, credit card processor DOWN for 1 hour, need to call back.

I'm in the contest if I can ever get a FUCKIN' deposit sent !!!

Why not use MG or WU?.....very easy.

Credit cards and pre-paid cards are a hassle.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Fishhead, I've had two times transactions blocked by MG & WU to Costa Rica. I've probably sent 10 times using MG & WU combined lifetime, and last football season, in late August had a each of them block the transaction, you have to go there to the place where you sent the money from and call MG/WU and they give you the 3rd degree on who your sending the money to, who needs that shit. Pre-paid is simple, stop at CVS/WalGreens get a $500 card and deposit. They have no name/ID associated with the card. It is freakin simple.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fishhead, I've had two times transactions blocked by MG & WU to Costa Rica. I've probably sent 10 times using MG & WU combined lifetime, and last football season, in late August had a each of them block the transaction, you have to go there to the place where you sent the money from and call MG/WU and they give you the 3rd degree on who your sending the money to, who needs that shit. Pre-paid is simple, stop at CVS/WalGreens get a $500 card and deposit. They have no name/ID associated with the card. It is freakin simple.

Over 500 deposits via MG/WU..........never had a problem

PO69

EOG Master

not sure that i have 500 moneygram deposits, but i certainly have made 200 deposits with no problems. And the stores dont really ask anything about why you are sending the money. I have sent $2500 to books on many occasions and never a problem.

But you will experience 10 times the problems with credit card deposits. Wait until you ask or a payout, you will have to supply a blood and semen sample to make sure that you want chargeback your deposit.

no problems at all with a moneygram deposit

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

JK any change in this disappointing contest from betpheonix? getting to the final hours here..when is the actual deadline by the way?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Entry deadline is Thursday morning at 11:00 Eastern.

I'll make a final-day plea to EOGMike first thing tomorrow morning to see if any adjustments to the rules are possible.

PO69

EOG Master

i will finally agree with raiders on something!! It is a free contest guys and a shot at cash money

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Maybe EOG can solicit Tuckman to run this contest?

PO69

EOG Master

OH HELL NO!!!!!!

Tuckman cant even run a Taco Stand.

This contest is sort of like Little League where even if your team goes 0-14 for the year....................... you still each get a trophy and a team party

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i put my 300 in yesterday to support ego and skybook (even if these terms of a contest are not what loyal players want) I put in my picks in the thread just now.I had some connection problems so it was late..JK or MODs please make the call aSAP if Im good to go..deposit was yesteray

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i put my 300 in yesterday to support ego and skybook (even if these terms of a contest are not what loyal players want) I put in my picks in the thread just now.I had some connection problems so it was late..JK or MODs please make the call aSAP if Im good to go..deposit was yesteray

You're good to go, try3.

Thanks for your support of the contest.