ANOTHER EOG POKER TOURNAMENT WEDNESDAY NIGHT....

We will start it at either 8 PM or 9PM EST, depending on what the majority of you vote for...

Once again, it's only a 20 dollar BUY IN and EOG will MATCH the PRIZES IN CASH for a 200% PAY OUT...

Please let us know if you plan on attending this and which time is better for u...

Also, please remember you need to download our POKER ROOM found in the upper corner of this page and you also will need 22 dollars in the account...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Will be there again, Shrink! BTW, I believe EOG has not yet matched the winnings from last week's tournament yet? Either start time is fine by me.....8 or 9pm.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Can I transfer money from my WSEX account or just play using the WSEX software? I know some of the tourneys are open to everybody that uses the WSEX software but wasn't sure if this was one of them???

X

xpanda

I'll be there. And I'll try not to be such a bully this time!

:D

Betmonkey said:
Can I transfer money from my WSEX account or just play using the WSEX software? I know some of the tourneys are open to everybody that uses the WSEX software but wasn't sure if this was one of them???

Betmonkey,

You MUST use and download the EYE ON POKER software or you cannot be eligible.

I will also play.

Scarlertt

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
I am also planning on playing.If your taking votes i vote for 9pm.It was fun last week.
It will be more fun when i come in the money this week!

:+waving-5 :cocktail :+waving-5

It's OFFICIAL: 9 PM TONIGHT!!!

It's OFFICIAL: 9 PM TONIGHT!!!

Be there or be square...

EOG is matching the PRIZE POOL so it's a 200% return guys...

You'd be CRAZY NOT to give it a try....

I hope to see you there and of course, Kick your arse!

THE SHRINK