Another ISIS attack

railbird

EOG Master
Country bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

I'm starting to believe Stephen Paddock was Isis.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Twelve dead including a sheriff's sergeant who ran to the sound of gunfire.

Last edited:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
sad another military person who did not get the care needed
suspect Ex Marine xxxxx im not going to list name or photo

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
the idiot president actually sent this? wow good to know hes awake and fully briefed. lol
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I have been fully briefed on the terrible shooting in California. Law Enforcement and First Responders, together with the FBI, are on scene. 13 people, at this time, have been reported dead. Likewise, the shooter is dead, along with the first police officer to enter the bar....

6:38am · 8 Nov 2018 · Twitter for iPhone

mr merlin

EOG Master
the idiot president actually sent this? wow good to know hes awake and fully briefed. lol
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I have been fully briefed on the terrible shooting in California. Law Enforcement and First Responders, together with the FBI, are on scene. 13 people, at this time, have been reported dead. Likewise, the shooter is dead, along with the first police officer to enter the bar....

6:38am · 8 Nov 2018 · Twitter for iPhone
It's pretty clear when the fault lies, right at the top, the climate created by Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom caused this, shame on them.

common guy

EOG Senior Member
The religious right/nra/neo-con military industrial complex that has seized the US since 9-11 attack ( false flag) has created a perfect environment for this to happen almost daily. Take high school losers turn them into grunts and hang there faces on star spangled banners on Main Street and hail them as heroes at every fucking sporting event then make hand held weapons of mass destruction easily available so the little living with mom heroes can innihilate everybody who had anything to do with their sexually frustrated existence.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Rail fills in all the check marks of a serial shooter.
Depressed....check
Loner.............check
Hates society...check
Seeks out attention from not getting it at home....check....

Right along with Gabe were going to read about these 2 on the news one day.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Depressed....check
Loner.............check
Hates society...check

Spot on.....knows absolutely zero about the military.....

Rail is a conspiracy nut who might endanger others in the future....hope the lifeguards in Huntington Beach have him profiled and on a watch list....

railbird

EOG Master
The religious right/nra/neo-con military industrial complex that has seized the US since 9-11 attack ( false flag) has created a perfect environment for this to happen almost daily. Take high school losers turn them into grunts and hang there faces on star spangled banners on Main Street and hail them as heroes at every fucking sporting event then make hand held weapons of mass destruction easily available so the little living with mom heroes can innihilate everybody who had anything to do with their sexually frustrated existence.
agree

railbird

EOG Master
Depressed....check
Loner.............check
Hates society...check

if you and I played the dating game, the girl behind the curtain would pick me, not you.

Bushay

NHL Expert
if you and I played the dating game, the girl behind the curtain would pick me, not you.
Not once you opened your mouth. You're a depressed soul and a loner. Maybe you're a hit at the tennis club with those other freaks, but your videos have already proved you scare women with your creepy behavior. You're living in the past. I'll take that bet. Set it up.

cheapseats

EOG Master
If you believe that military life and experience assisted in this issue, then you understand the government is at fault. They taught him gun use, they denied his need for help in April. Our government is the issue.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
he had tattoos sign of a serial killer. fake hero like most marines, they are good at propaganda and branding. americans are safe first because we are protected by Jesus, it also helps that we have atlantic and pacific ocean as a buffer.

Seek mental health assistance as soon as possible.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Speaking of Thousand Oaks, there are some pretty serious fires in that area right now, watching on ABC LA. Looks like pure hell there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Should send some of those Newport Beach life guards to Ventura county to help. The city of Paradise has burned down. Are people really that dumb to start a campfire in these conditions? I guess so.