Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You remind me of Sol! It's not a mystery the Russia interfered in the election. It's not a mystery that the CNN Bomber had Trump stickers on his van. It's not a mystery that the Pittsburgh killer and the El Paso shooter were right wingers that parroted Trump's anti immigrant rhetoric before their massacres.

The liberals blame EVERYONE but the killer.
- Sol Diablo
Sol’s Right. All you do is blame trump, the right, Russia, nazis, and on and on. Can we say all of the murders in Chicago are democratic inspired since that’s how long they have been in power? By doing little, they are aiding and abetting.

Blame the shooter, not the gun

- FW

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sol’s Right. All you do is blame trump, the right, Russia, nazis, and on and on. Can we say all of the murders in Chicago are democratic inspired since that’s how long they have been in power? By doing little, they are aiding and abetting.

Blame the shooter, not the gun

- FW

You don't blame the influencer? Just the killer? You and Sol should partner up and defend .Charles Mansion at his next probation hearing. You guys could become heros of the Right Wingers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don't blame the influencer? Just the killer? You and Sol should partner up and defend .Charles Mansion at his next probation hearing. You guys could become heros of the Right Wingers.

Again, it’s lazy and a cop-out to push this off on Trump. I’ll assign 1% blame to trump.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Assanine comparison. On many levels. For on the Manson Family lived under the same roof. Those kids depended on Manson for survival. Food, shelter,drugs. How you draw a conclusion that situation is similar to a mental ill person hearing something or thinking they hear something and twisting it in their mind to commit murder is sick. You’re really either desperate or a tad diseased yourself.

Manson is probably a hero of yours. Directed poor kids to attack white rich people. Sounds like something you’d get behind.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Assanine comparison. On many levels. For on the Manson Family lived under the same roof. Those kids depended on Manson for survival. Food, shelter,drugs. How you draw a conclusion that situation is similar to a mental ill person hearing something or thinking they hear something and twisting it in their mind to commit murder is sick. You’re really either desperate or a tad diseased yourself.

Manson is probably a hero of yours. Directed poor kids to attack white rich people. Sounds like something you’d get behind.

Let's not over look the bomber. The one caught in the Miami area. He only sent bombs to 15 liberals Trump attacked from the bully pulpit. Including CNN, the enemy of the people. It's not Trump's fault. Lol

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
What about the few times when a Supposedly Radicalized Muslim did the shooting?

Why would my stance be any different? We are all responsible for our own actions.

Does that make any of Trump's over the top rhetoric acceptable? Of course not. Just as radical Islam should not be acceptable in today's society.

kane

EOG master
"The president has a long history of making inflammatory statements not just about immigrants, but about his political opponents. Mr. Sayoc's lawyers said their client was particularly susceptible to those ideas."

kane

EOG master
"Mr. Sayoc suffered from a long untreated mental illness and drew inspiration from the president for his terror campaign."

kane

EOG master
Of course those on the alt right will view Sayoc as a hero, someone who should be applauded for his actions. Maybe when he gets out of prison, Fox news will give him his own show.

kane

EOG master
Why would my stance be any different? We are all responsible for our own actions.

Does that make any of Trump's over the top rhetoric acceptable? Of course not. Just as radical Islam should not be acceptable in today's society.

Yes, we should all be responsible for our actions, except when someone who's dealing with mental illness hears the president constantly rail against immigrants, constantly use racist rhetoric at his rally's, constantly call the media "the enemy of the people", for unhinged people like Cesar Sayoc and the El Paso shooter, Trump becomes partly responsible as well. Words matter, especially when they come from the president.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Yes, we should all be responsible for our actions, except when someone who's dealing with mental illness hears the president constantly rail against immigrants, constantly use racist rhetoric at his rally's, constantly call the media "the enemy of the people", for unhinged people like Cesar Sayoc and the El Paso shooter, Trump becomes partly responsible as well. Words matter, especially when they come from the president.

And Dayton?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
And Dayton?

Nah. That doesn't count. Doesn't fit the narrative.

It's amazing how hypocritical BOTH sides of the aisle are. And almost everyone too self unaware to realize it.

Anyone that kills another human being is straight up evil. Could they have had outside influences that helped lead them to finally commit the ultimate evil? Sure. But in the end we are all responsible for our own actions. Period.

But that doesnt mean we can't have sensible conversations about better gun control, mental illness, etc. Improving those areas of our society is very important and needs to be a priority.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the insane Joe Scarbourogh blamed Epsteins death on...wait for it...Russia!.

Mass insanity on display daily here at EOG, and the US as a whole.

I see the insane Joe Scarbourogh blamed Epsteins death on...wait for it...Russia!.

Mass insanity on display daily here at EOG, and the US as a whole.

More made up nonsense from you. He didn't blame Russia. He compared the circumstances of what happened today to common Russian tactics. Do you disagree with his take?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
And the insane alt right will blame Epstein's death on...wait for it...the Clintons!

Heisenberg isn't alt right. Far from it. Yet he seems to have an open mind as far as evil in this world goes.

And let me break something to you. There is plenty of it on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Anyone who didn’t see this “suicide” coming had their heads in the sand. A lot of powerful people will sleep a lot better tonight

mr merlin

EOG Master
More made up nonsense from you. He didn't blame Russia. He compared the circumstances of what happened today to common Russian tactics. Do you disagree with his take?
No, he's engaging in conspiracy theories, and is being condemned even by other liberals. I will say he's rather amusing, just think, he used to be a republican in congress? Now he grovels and says anything to keep his job on far left media.

It's not hyperbole to say he's 100% insane.

kane

EOG master
No, he's engaging in conspiracy theories, and is being condemned even by other liberals. I will say he's rather amusing, just think, he used to be a republican in congress? Now he grovels and says anything to keep his job on far left media.

A member of the alt right complaining about someone engaging in conspiracy theories, that's funny considering how many loony alt right sites do this on a daily basis. I think my favorite is Hillary Clinton operating a child sex trafficking ring out of a Detroit pizzeria, my guess is you're someone who takes that as fact

boston massacre

EOG Master
We need answers. Smells like foul play. This whole case has been a massive conspiracy. Now his so called suicide happened under the watch Bill Barr's DOJ.

We need answers. How do you hang yourself when you're under suicide watch? Will there be videos?

Trump snuck in the jail and had Epstein murdered.

Not sure if he put the rope around Epstein's neck, but he surely did pull the trigger at the El Paso and Dayton Shootings.

After the El Paso shooting, He had the Pilot of Air Force One fly him to Dayton, where he pulled the trigger and killed more innocent lives.

It was all well planned out, and pre-meditated.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A member of the alt right complaining about someone engaging in conspiracy theories, that's funny considering how many loony alt right sites do this on a daily basis. I think my favorite is Hillary Clinton operating a child sex trafficking ring out of a Detroit pizzeria, my guess is you're someone who takes that as fact

Better than the Hillary one, is the Trump one.

He Colluded with the Russians.

But you fell for it.

That's the best part.

You'll fall for a few more to.

Heisenberg isn't alt right. Far from it. Yet he seems to have an open mind as far as evil in this world goes.

And let me break something to you. There is plenty of it on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Thank you. Most get so wrapped up in tribal partisanship they stop looking for the truth. And when confronted with the truth most choose to ignore it.

You believe that Epstein actually committed suicide?

LOL at the 100% insane comment coming from a trump cultist

Better than the Hillary one, is the Trump one.

He Colluded with the Russians.

But you fell for it.

That's the best part.

You'll fall for a few more to.

Trumps son and campaign manager secretly met with Russian operatives to obtain dirt on Clinton.

At first they tried to lie about it but after being caught red handed they admitted to it.

Whether you like it or not that is by definition COLLUSION

mr merlin

EOG Master
You believe that Epstein actually committed suicide?

LOL at the 100% insane comment coming from a trump cultist
Of course not, I think I was the first one to comment, I dont think it was even assisted suicide, he was prob killed and it was made to look like that.

But it certainly wasn't the russians, LOL.

Of course not, I think I was the first one to comment, I dont think it was even assisted suicide, he was prob killed and it was made to look like that.

But it certainly wasn't the russians, LOL.

Yeah-and Scarborough never said it was the Russians as you claimed in your earlier post

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trumps son and campaign manager secretly met with Russian operatives to obtain dirt on Clinton.

At first they tried to lie about it but after being caught red handed they admitted to it.

Whether you like it or not that is by definition COLLUSION

What's kind of excuse do you have for Mueller not charging Trump with collusion ?