Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah it means he’s making comparisons from today’s events to the tactics under Putin.

Not hard to understand.
What does Putin have to fear, he's not getting voted out, there's no opposition press, he doesn't need to kill anyone, anyone that died suspiciously was prob just coincidence. Or more likely the dastardly work of western intelligence. Sorta like when the brits faked gas attacks in syria.

What does Putin have to fear, he's not getting voted out, there's no opposition press, he doesn't need to kill anyone, anyone that died suspiciously was prob just coincidence. Or more likely the dastardly work of western intelligence. Sorta like when the brits faked gas attacks in syria.

Ha-I see your cultish obsession with trump which has caused you to ignore the truth has melded over to Putin.

#MoscowMerlin

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And Dayton?

Wow! What evidence do you have that the killings by the leftist was political? There's zero right now.

Aren't you the closed minded stooge that said you can't be influence unless you live with the influencer. I believe you were. Trump defenders are fuked in the head.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like the dems will have to pivot away from epstein conspiracies, trump just tweeted and linked to them. They'll be forced to go opposite now.

Looks like the dems will have to pivot away from epstein conspiracies, trump just tweeted and linked to them. They'll be forced to go opposite now.

More classic projection by trump. He only does this when he's guilty of the thing he's accusing of

Trump and his AG are in power of this investigation and responsible for his death

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Assanine comparison. On many levels. For on the Manson Family lived under the same roof. Those kids depended on Manson for survival. Food, shelter,drugs. How you draw a conclusion that situation is similar to a mental ill person hearing something or thinking they hear something and twisting it in their mind to commit murder is sick. You’re really either desperate or a tad diseased yourself.

Manson is probably a hero of yours. Directed poor kids to attack white rich people. Sounds like something you’d get behind.

And Trump's false hate rhetoric and fear mongering from the bully pulpit influences more than those living with Charles Mansion. Sorry your point is assanine.

The liberals blame EVERYONE but the killers.
- Sol Diablo

mr merlin

EOG Master
More classic projection by trump. He only does this when he's guilty of the thing he's accusing of

Trump and his AG are in power of this investigation and responsible for his death
Huh, I thought he was in prison in NY, Barr is sitting in the dark , pulling the strings there huh?

But, being responsible for Epsteins death, isn't a bad thing now, is it?

Huh, I thought he was in prison in NY, Barr is sitting in the dark , pulling the strings there huh?

But, being responsible for Epsteins death, isn't a bad thing now, is it?

You weren't aware that the DOJ was responsible for handling the Epstein case? You need to become somewhat informed.

Yeah the Epstein death is a bad thing because its now less likely pedophiles involved will be charged in sex trafficking and the real operators of the criminal enterprise will be able to continue with their business.

So you'd rather have Epstein be silenced before the operation is fully exposed? That's interesting

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
[QUOTE="Bigrunner, post: 7527730, member: 58641"

The liberals blame EVERYONE but the killers.
- Sol Diablo[/QUOTE]
Finally, you got it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You weren't aware that the DOJ was responsible for handling the Epstein case? You need to become somewhat informed.

Yeah the Epstein death is a bad thing because its now less likely pedophiles involved will be charged in sex trafficking and the real operators of the criminal enterprise will be able to continue with their business.

So you'd rather have Epstein be silenced before the operation is fully exposed? That's interesting
I think they need to go after everyone named by these girls, everyone, almost all of who are democrats, none of whom are named Trump.

I do like the theory, lets see, they can arrest Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc, and then they commit suicide. Yup, I kinda like that.

I think they need to go after everyone named by these girls, everyone, almost all of who are democrats, none of whom are named Trump.

I do like the theory, lets see, they can arrest Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc, and then they commit suicide. Yup, I kinda like that.

Wrong again-Trump was named twice in a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old girl with Epstein
https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

You need to get out of your Fox bubble

And I will say once again that at this moment I’m more inclined to believe Epstein was flown off to a luxury island somewhere than I am to believe he’s actually dead.

Here’s details of the deposition of trumps escapades

Attachments

• 85443FDD-DF56-43F1-A65A-10C747479309.jpeg
    85443FDD-DF56-43F1-A65A-10C747479309.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 93DD6564-24AE-41EC-90F9-BB1A4E25F076.jpeg
    93DD6564-24AE-41EC-90F9-BB1A4E25F076.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 7

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mueller said it was congress job to charge. You said there was no collusion a few hours ago. What’s your excuse for making that false statement?

What was the Mueller Investigation about ?

It went on for 2 1/2 Years.

Do you know what he was investigating ?

Or have you been underground for the last 2 1/2 years ?

Let me know what Mueller was investigating for 2 1/2 years.

Fake news.

And no, that isn't "Fake News". Those are official court documents. You made a statement yesterday that trump hasn't once been implicated by any of the girls. When you were proven to be wrong on your statement you pulled a page out of your cult leaders playbook and cried "Fake News".

Get more informed-study issues from all angles-try exercising some independent thought. It will do you a world of good.

What was the Mueller Investigation about ?

It went on for 2 1/2 Years.

Do you know what he was investigating ?

Or have you been underground for the last 2 1/2 years ?

Let me know what Mueller was investigating for 2 1/2 years.

It's always obvious when someone is losing a debate. They respond to a question by ignoring that question and merely ask more questions as you just did.

kane

EOG master
Heisey clearly owing Merlin here. Heisey presents facts, Merlin with his usual go to move and calls everything fake news, of course since he gets his news from Fox and alt right sites, he's very familiar with fake news

kane

EOG master
"The plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges the defendants, Donald J Trump and Jeffrey E Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her civil rights under 18 U.S.C. 2241 by sexually and physically abusing plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to plaintiff Johnson and her family."

kane

EOG master
"I've known Jeff for 15 years, he's a terrific guy, He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."--Donald Trump

mr merlin

EOG Master
"The plaintiff, Katie Johnson, alleges the defendants, Donald J Trump and Jeffrey E Epstein, did willfully and with extreme malice violate her civil rights under 18 U.S.C. 2241 by sexually and physically abusing plaintiff Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to plaintiff Johnson and her family."
What happened to that lawsuit?

kane

EOG master
kane no evidence. Not guilty on trump or clinton

There's no evidence the Clinton's had Epstein killed, but that doesn't stop the loony alt right from believing it, and that's a direct quote from Trump about Epstein, Trump thinks Epstein is a fun guy to be with, and they both like beautiful women "on the younger side"

kane

EOG master
What happened to that lawsuit?

Powerful people like Trump and Epstein have been doing shit like that forever, and have been getting away with shit like that forever, it if was me or you, we'd probably still be in prison, when you're rich and powerful, things work differently. Look at how long Epstein was able to get away with the disgusting things he did, the rich and powerful have always run the country and they always will

MrTop

EOG Master
There's no evidence the Clinton's had Epstein killed, but that doesn't stop the loony alt right from believing it, and that's a direct quote from Trump about Epstein, Trump thinks Epstein is a fun guy to be with, and they both like beautiful women "on the younger side"

so you are going to put a man in jail for that ?

kane

EOG master
"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful--I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."--Donald Trump

kane

EOG master
so you are going to put a man in jail for that ?

Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted that girl, and I'm sure there were many others, but like I said, when you're rich and powerful you get away with shit like that

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted that girl, and I'm sure there were many others, but like I said, when you're rich and powerful you get away with shit like that

only have evidence on epstein. Nothing on anyone else. You would make a horrible attorney or judge.. I am not saying it did or did not happen. Playing neutral

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It's always obvious when someone is losing a debate. They respond to a question by ignoring that question and merely ask more questions as you just did.
Thats the Railbird and Big Runner move. Opposite sides of the political spectrum, same dodging move.

only have evidence on epstein. Nothing on anyone else. You would make a horrible attorney or judge.. I am not saying it did or did not happen. Playing neutral

If this was Epstein working alone and independently he’d still be sitting in his cell. They silenced him and closed off the rabbit hole it would have lead to

kane

EOG master

You're forgetting the dozen women that came forward saying they were sexually assaulted by Trump, and Trump admitted on tape he just goes up to women and grabs them by the pussy, put two and two together

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
You guys are all beautiful. Right says Clinton did it, left say Trump did it because there is no fucking way a guy 60+years old that has always had it good now going down for molesting kids would ever dream of taking his own life.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're forgetting the dozen women that came forward saying they were sexually assaulted by Trump, and Trump admitted on tape he just goes up to women and grabs them by the pussy, put two and two together

means nothing in court.......they came years later fizzles out the case...they show up when he is running. Maybe paid by the dems

kane

EOG master
You guys are all beautiful. Right says Clinton did it, left say Trump did it because there is no fucking way a guy 60+years old that has always had it good now going down for molesting kids would ever dream of taking his own life.

Every time there's a murder/suicide the alt right blames the Clintons, go peruse the loony thread someone started about it, there isn't one piece of evidence linking the Clintons to any of these deaths, but that doesn't stop the loony alt right conspiracists from believing it