Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let go Fair Warning and other right wingers. Prior to Pittsburgh, El Paso and Trump when was the last Massacre where the shooter was right wing and posted he must kill the invaders. Let's go Trump defenders.

It's been 2 days and not a single Trump defender has proven my theory wrong.

The 11 Americans killed in the Pittsburgh Synagogue would still be alive today if Trump wasn't president. The 22 people killed at the El Paso Walmart would still be alive today if Trump wasn't president.

11 & 22 = 33 innocent humans because of Trump's hate and fear mongering rhetoric. That's a lot of blood on someone hands.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's been 2 days and not a single Trump defender has proven my theory wrong.

The 11 Americans killed in the Pittsburgh Synagogue would still be alive today if Trump wasn't president. The 22 people killed at the El Paso Walmart would still be alive today if Trump wasn't president.

11 & 22 = 33 innocent humans because of Trump's hate and fear mongering rhetoric. That's a lot of blood on someone hands.
More carnage in Chicago last night. A mass shooting, six shot. I know, let’s blame Trump, Sol, and FW.

Problem solved.

You guys are all beautiful. Right says Clinton did it, left say Trump did it because there is no fucking way a guy 60+years old that has always had it good now going down for molesting kids would ever dream of taking his own life.

I believe this scandal goes far beyond left/right. The powerful people involved in evil shit like this could care less about left/right. They like to control all sides of governments. Ibelieve left vs right is often used as an emotional distraction for the masses to hide the true corruption going on behind the curtain.

And I will be the first to admit I find myself falling into that trap more often than I'd like to.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
More carnage in Chicago last night. A mass shooting, six shot. I know, let’s blame Trump, Sol, and FW.

Problem solved.

If a brown or black person commits a misdemeanor and they don't work for the Trump Org., they must be targeted and terrorized!
- Fair Warning

kane

EOG master
Gang bangers in Chicago shooting each other has nothing to do with these mass shootings, although it is further proof we need common sense gun control

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gang bangers in Chicago shooting each other has nothing to do with these mass shootings, although it is further proof we need common sense gun control

One was a mass shooting of 6 this morning. Didn’t make a blip on the news. I’m guessing because it had nothing to do with Trump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trumps son and campaign manager secretly met with Russian operatives to obtain dirt on Clinton.

At first they tried to lie about it but after being caught red handed they admitted to it.

Whether you like it or not that is by definition COLLUSION

He wasn't charged with collusion, because he did not collude with the Russians, whether you like it or not.

boston massacre

EOG Master
LOL-to repeat from earlier, you ignored my question by responding with further questions.

Forgive me for being rude but you're not a smart person.

Since you are scared to answer my question, I'll answer my question for you.

Mueller was assigned to Investigate the Trump Campaign for Colluding with the Russians to rig the 2016 Presidential Election.

Mueller's Findings showed that the Trump Campaign did not collude with the Russians to rig the 2016 Presidential Election.

Why do you act so Frightened to answer that Question ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mueller said it was congress job to charge. You said there was no collusion a few hours ago. What’s your excuse for making that false statement?

It doesn't matter if you think he colluded.

It matters if Mueller thinks he colluded.

Mueller was a Special Prosecutor.

Prosecutors bring charges if they find any.

He did not charge Trump or the campaign with any wrong doing.

Whether you think he colluded or not does not matter.

You don't have to be so Frightened to answer a simple question.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you think he colluded.

It matters if Mueller thinks he colluded.

Mueller was a Special Prosecutor.

Prosecutors bring charges if they find any.

He did charge Trump or the campaign with any wrong doing.

Whether you think he colluded or not does not matter.

You don't have to be so Frightened to answer a simple question.

WTF are you talking about?

Do you realize how many from trumps team are in jail?

Mueller said it wasn't his job to indict a sitting president and that was up to congress.

Mueller did not exonerate trump

Mueller added that trump could be indicted once he leaves office

mr merlin

EOG Master

Mueller said it wasn't his job to indict a sitting president and that was up to congress.

Yes it was his job, and he would have stated so clearly if he found any evidence of collusion or obstruction. He did not.

And lets not forget, he certainly had the power to indict any of trumps people with collusion as well, did he? Nope.

Add that to the fact that Mueller is obviously of diminished capacity and likely didn't even run the investigation and you're left with a big fat squawdoosh!

boston massacre

EOG Master

WTF are you talking about ?

There's no one from Trump's Team in jail for colluding with the Russians.

Mueller was a Prosecutor.

A Prosecutor brings charges or does not bring charges.

Mueller did not bring any charges against Trump.

I'm talking about Trump Russia Collusion.

Learn what a prosecutor does.

Learn what charges were brought against Trump's Team.

Mueller had authority to bring charges against Trump for collusion.

He did not.

There was no collusion.

This is what the LIBERALISM DISEASE is doing to you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yes it was his job, and he would have stated so clearly if he found any evidence of collusion or obstruction. He did not.

And lets not forget, he certainly had the power to indict any of trumps people with collusion as well, did he? Nope.

Add that to the fact that Mueller is obviously of diminished capacity and likely didn't even run the investigation and you're left with a big fat squawdoosh!

A Zillion THUMBS UP.

kane

EOG master
Final tally for the weekend - 5 dead, 46 wounded.

Like I said, other than the need for sensible gun control, I fail to see the comparison between gang violence in Chicago and a white supremacist driving 9 hours in order to kill as many Mexicans as possible

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One was a mass shooting of 6 this morning. Didn’t make a blip on the news. I’m guessing because it had nothing to do with Trump.

Fair Warning is consumed with Chicago's inner city and Antifa? Very strange. In the meantime billionaire business owners throughout America continue to commit employment fraud and tax fraud without consequences. Including Donald Trump the business man. He employs the same undocumented immigrants that he demonizes. The Righties along with the DOJ are turning a blind eye to Trumps criminality.

Now we're finding out the Trump Org was communicating 24/7 with the Russian Alpha Bank during 2016 election. The DOJ which is being sued by Peter S. and Andy M. says Jim Comey can't be prosecuted. The right wing conspiracies are falling apart one by one!

kane

EOG master
Fair Warning is consumed with Chicago's inner city and Antifa? Very strange. In the meantime billionaire business owners throughout America continue to commit employment fraud and tax fraud without consequences. Including Donald Trump the business man. He employs the same undocumented immigrants that he demonizes. The Righties along with the DOJ are turning a blind eye to Trumps criminality.

Now we're finding out the Trump Org was communicating 24/7 with the Russian Alpha Bank during 2016 election. The DOJ which is being sued by Peter S. and Andy M. says Jim Comey can't be prosecuted. The right wing conspiracies are falling apart one by one!

He has illegal immigrants working for him in his country clubs, but he has no problem with them as long as they continue cleaning his toilets and mowing his grass

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Like I said, other than the need for sensible gun control, I fail to see the comparison between gang violence in Chicago and a white supremacist driving 9 hours in order to kill as many Mexicans as possible
Because the former is random and the latter happens every weekend in Chicago. Dumbasses like BR likes to call us nazis and white supremists, this goes on in his back yard every weekend. It’s just not gangs shooting gangs either. Many innocent people are shot from these thugs. These neighborhoods are like living in prison.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cover-Up General is at it again. Bill Barr's dad hired Jeffrey Epstein for his first job teaching math to girls at the prestigious N.Y. Dalton High School. Same high school attended by Anderson Cooper.

Many of Jeffrey Epstein's victim were recruited at Mar-A-Lago. A 13 year old girl accused Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump of rape. Barr/Epstein/Trump trifecta is a suspicious mess.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944

kane

EOG master
Because the former is random and the latter happens every weekend in Chicago. Dumbasses like BR likes to call us nazis and white supremists, this goes on in his back yard every weekend. It’s just not gangs shooting gangs either. Many innocent people are shot from these thugs. These neighborhoods are like living in prison.

The difference is the gang violence in Chicago isn't spurred on by rhetoric coming from the president, the El Paso shooter probably doesn't do what he did if not for Trump's illegal immigrant rhetoric, of course there's no way to know for 100%, but there's no doubt Trump played a part in the guy doing what he did

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Don't you think Trump is being hypocritical when he has raids on businesses that aren't owned by him? Why does he rail against illegal immigrants, but then turn around and hire them?
He probably had no idea how many work for him.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Chicago people have grown up with decades of Democratic control. Look what it’s gotten them. Shoulder shrugging from supposed die hard liberals because their deaths don’t fit the Dems white supremacy drum roll.

And somehow this post will be construed as pro Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He probably had no idea how many work for him.

Is that a defense or an opinion? Either way, Trump is a sick person who has zero shame and loves taking advantage of the Law of the double standard.

If Trump doesn't fire cover-up Bill Barr then it makes the Barr, Epstein and Trump conspiracy even more believable.

kane

EOG master
Cover-Up General is at it again. Bill Barr's dad hired Jeffrey Epstein for his first job teaching math to girls at the prestigious N.Y. Dalton High School. Same high school attended by Anderson Cooper.

Many of Jeffrey Epstein's victim were recruited at Mar-A-Lago. A 13 year old girl accused Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump of rape. Barr/Epstein/Trump trifecta is a suspicious mess.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944

Trump---"I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."