Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

kane

EOG master
He probably had no idea how many work for him.

Ignorance is no excuse FW, if he really wanted to, he would instruct everyone operating his hotels and country clubs to not hire illegals, but he's never done that since he likes cheap labor

kane

EOG master
Only Trump could rail against illegals and wanting to kick them out of the country, while also employing them, of course his base won't give a shit, they'll come up with some sort of rationalization for it

kane

EOG master
Because the former is random and the latter happens every weekend in Chicago. Dumbasses like BR likes to call us nazis and white supremists, this goes on in his back yard every weekend. It’s just not gangs shooting gangs either. Many innocent people are shot from these thugs. These neighborhoods are like living in prison.

FTR, I don't consider you either of those things, however they do make up a certain percentage of his base

kane

EOG master
Cover-Up General is at it again. Bill Barr's dad hired Jeffrey Epstein for his first job teaching math to girls at the prestigious N.Y. Dalton High School. Same high school attended by Anderson Cooper.

Many of Jeffrey Epstein's victim were recruited at Mar-A-Lago. A 13 year old girl accused Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump of rape. Barr/Epstein/Trump trifecta is a suspicious mess.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing
Remember, Trump is the creepy old man who used to walk into the changing rooms of underage girls during Miss teen USA beauty pageants

kane

EOG master
"Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants-some as young as 15-were changing"

kane

EOG master
"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, "Oh my God, there's a man in here", said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA. Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don't worry ladies, I've seen it all before."

kane

EOG master
He gets his jollies by ogling underage girls and has said how if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her. Hard to get much more creepy than this fucking guy

kane

EOG master
Merlin, what's your opinion on Trump railing against illegal immigrants, but has no problem hiring them? I know you'll spin your response, just curious how you'll do it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He gets his jollies by ogling underage girls and has said how if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her. Hard to get much more creepy than this fucking guy

He's a sick man that has zero shame! But he knows more about Isis then the Generals.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ignorance is no excuse FW, if he really wanted to, he would instruct everyone operating his hotels and country clubs to not hire illegals, but he's never done that since he likes cheap labor
Don't forget contractors that come in who hire illegals. He has roughly 22,500 employees. It doesn't excuse anyone hiring them.

Valuist

EOG Master
"They headed down to old El Paso, where they ran into a great big hassle".

Is this the worst rhyme in music history?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin, what's your opinion on Trump railing against illegal immigrants, but has no problem hiring them? I know you'll spin your response, just curious how you'll do it
It's not my problem or trumps if some place he owns hires a maid, busboy, etc and they have fake papers. Chances are no one else wants those jobs. but they have to actually have papers, I dont expect some head of housekeeping to investigate suspicious papers, they're trying to fill a shift.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't forget contractors that come in who hire illegals. He has roughly 22,500 employees. It doesn't excuse anyone hiring them.

Fair Warning = Zero Tolerance kinda of guy.

Rounding up undocumented immigrants will not help the economy, will not help the industries where they work, will not help the cities where they're employed, will not help crime. The ignorance of Trump defenders is large.

mr merlin

EOG Master
"Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants-some as young as 15-were changing"
He's the boss man, he can go wherever he wants, they let women into male locker rooms .

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jimmy from Detroit was not a perfect person. He was born in a Refugee camp located in Greece. When he was 6 months old he was brought to America by his family. Jimmy was a flawed individual. He suffered from mental illness. Depression, bi polar, schizcofrenic. Jimmy committed crimes. At age 41 after living in America his whole life, Jimmy was deported by Trump to Iraq. A country he never been to a language he didn't speak. Jimmy died a few months after being deported. Zero tolerance guys, zero compassion righty's don't see anything wrong with this. Their defense is they're illegal. Besides domestic terrorism, zero tolerance and compassion is one of the big differences between the 2 major parties. The Patriots must defeat the compassion lacking White Nationalist in 2020.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair Warning = Zero Tolerance kinda of guy.

Rounding up undocumented immigrants will not help the economy, will not help the industries where they work, will not help the cities where they're employed, will not help crime. The ignorance of Trump defenders is large.
But turning a blind eye is the answer? Why not get them documented so they have some protection from the employer, maybe get a better wage also?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Jimmy from Detroit was not a perfect person. He was born in a Refugee camp located in Greece. When he was 6 months old he was brought to America by his family. Jimmy was a flawed individual. He suffered from mental illness. Depression, bi polar, schizcofrenic. Jimmy committed crimes. At age 41 after living in America his whole life, Jimmy was deported by Trump to Iraq. A country he never been to a language he didn't speak. Jimmy died a few months after being deported. Zero tolerance guys, zero compassion righty's don't see anything wrong with this. Their defense is they're illegal. Besides domestic terrorism, zero tolerance and compassion is one of the big differences between the 2 major parties. The Patriots must defeat the compassion lacking White Nationalist in 2020.
You conveniently left out his 20 convictions.

5 1/2 more years of you bitching and whining, it'll be fun.

You said two days ago they need to go after everyone who's been named by the Epstein girls.

Now you want a second term from a guy who was involved with some very sick stuff with a 13 year old.

#NoMoralCompass

kane

EOG master
He's the boss man, he can go wherever he wants, they let women into male locker rooms .

These weren't women, they were 15 year old girls competing in a beauty pageant. If you want to compare a female reporter doing her job interviewing male athletes in a locker room with Trump walking in on half naked young girls, that's pretty sad, and very weak

kane

EOG master
It's not my problem or trumps if some place he owns hires a maid, busboy, etc and they have fake papers. Chances are no one else wants those jobs. but they have to actually have papers, I dont expect some head of housekeeping to investigate suspicious papers, they're trying to fill a shift.

Trump claims he hires only the best people, surely the best people could determine if someone applying for a job to clean toilets is an illegal immigrant or not

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There's an invasion.
- Fox News

Democrats want open borders.
- Fox News

Fox News "Trump TV" is a cancer on America.
- Bigrunner

P.S. Fox News referenced immigrant invasion more than 300 times last year.

Recent mass killers in Pittsburgh and El Paso referenced the, "illusion of invaders" created by Trump and Trump TV before killing 11 and 22 respectively.

I still haven't been proven wrong about "Trump Inspired Terrorism".

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
That's ok, the guy is looking for a job, and trashing Trump is how he'll get it. Not like it matters, is there a single person in America that listens or cares about scaramucci's opinion?
Looking for a job. Lol. This guys probably got more money than Trump. He’s never been afraid to call out Trump. Scaramuccci simply another in a long list to finally flip on him and when he does Trumps typical response is he was bitter or he needed a job. Ha. And this dope right on cue believes every word he says. Trumps toast and will never win 2020. The way he’s handled the immigration crisis will be what sinks him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Looking for a job. Lol. This guys probably got more money than Trump. He’s never been afraid to call out Trump. Scaramuccci simply another in a long list to finally flip on him and when he does Trumps typical response is he was bitter or he needed a job. Ha. And this dope right on cue believes every word he says. Trumps toast and will never win 2020. The way he’s handled the immigration crisis will be what sinks him.
Who is beating him? Us country folk will not support anything far left, so that leaves Sleepy Joe.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Who is beating him? Us country folk will not support anything far left, so that leaves Sleepy Joe.
I don't know at this point. And I don't care either. Once we get down to the last 2 we will know. One thing I know, Trump aint picking up another single vote he already doesn't have. No one undecided right now or then is saying Hmmmm. I don't like Kamela or Warren or Joe and choosing Trump. That certainly ain't happening. He lost the popular vote last time out. He certainly isn't taking Michigan I can assure you that. WE all know he had help winning from Russia that more than likely isn't going to happen again. and even if he gets some help it's not going to be what he goy in 2016. They are starting to bail on him like I haven't seen before. Most of the farmers are not getting his vote. Votes he got the first time around. Do think he has every legitimate Latino vote this time around after what he's done with this immigration fiasco? lol. Or the housewives with school kids after he's done nothing to reduce the gun control situation. He barely got in last time by taking those key states. I doubt he takes any of them again. And that's game over and he's the SDNY property then. He going to be fighting as we have yet to see him at this point. And raging Donald TRump isn't picking up new voters. He's been blowing up since the Mueller report came out and he got exposed by Mueller to the ones Fox news never informed he was exonerated. Add that to the list working against him. Democrats are going to be out in droves come election time helping the ones who didn't vote last time to come out in 2020. And I'm betting he has very few of those new voters. Dems are aware of the Gerrymandering tactics this time around. You'll see them unify never before. HE couldn't beat Marianne Williamson in 2020! lol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Someone who is far left isn’t beating Trump. People will not give up guns, pay higher taxes etc because they hate trump.

kane

EOG master
Someone who is far left isn’t beating Trump. People will not give up guns, pay higher taxes etc because they hate trump.

97% of gun owners are in favor of universal background checks, a bill passed the House, but McConnell won't even bring it up for a vote in the Senate, he's owned by the NRA as are many Republicans. The thought that the Left wants to take away people's guns is a right wing talking point and has been for a long time, all the Left wants is universal background checks, and common sense gun control, no one needs an AR 15 to protect themselves or their family, the Right uses the same scare tactics every election, no one is taking away people's guns. There are more guns in this country than people, sadly that isn't changing anytime soon

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If only the Republican politicians owned by the NRA agreed with you, we just might get somewhere

There are some D’s that are getting NRA money also, all in the places you’ll expect. It’s s culture that is hard to change.

Bushay

NHL Expert
97% of gun owners are in favor of universal background checks, a bill passed the House, but McConnell won't even bring it up for a vote in the Senate, he's owned by the NRA as are many Republicans. The thought that the Left wants to take away people's guns is a right wing talking point and has been for a long time, all the Left wants is universal background checks, and common sense gun control, no one needs an AR 15 to protect themselves or their family, the Right uses the same scare tactics every election, no one is taking away people's guns. There are more guns in this country than people, sadly that isn't changing anytime soon
You could not have stated that any better. And also the NRA isn't funded as it once was based on everything I've read and heard. They are more vulnerable now than in a long time. But it still more than likely won't get done. It won't be enough to get him re-elected, but this is Trumps saving grace. If he gets something done, as minute as it is, he'll shout it from the rooftops but at the same time may very well lose NRA voters for the thought of "were now coming to get your guns"!!!!

kane

EOG master
There are two election security bills that would help against Russia's meddling in our elections, but "Moscow" Mitch McConnell blocked them both, since Russia will be helping Trump again, McConnell doesn't see any reason to stop them, fucking scumbag