Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

Bushay

NHL Expert
You could very well be correct

But......#TrumpRecession and he's toast
And the best part is he was never responsible for the spike, to begin with. That was clearly all that Obama did and he pretty much just rode his coattails. Now he's 2.5 years in and the whole thing is about to fall apart and he's created such a debt no one could fathom. It's pretty sad he fooled so many as he did. I saw a meme the other day highlighting all his failed businesses and his multiple bankruptcies with him standing there saying......Yes...let me run your country financially or something to that effect. Nothing but a huge mess with nothing getting accomplished and the entire country divided. Today we learned employees of a Shell oil company were forced to attend one of his rallies and if they didn't they would not be paid for the work they did that day. Make America great again he told them all. And he was going to do it. He did it all right. All he has to go on now is this economy he falsely created that is now crashing. He's toast next December if he makes it that far. No doubt in my mind. Can't wait for the next war he gets us into or the next diversion he creates to get their minds off the last nightmare he created.

kane

EOG master
11 deaths and 70 others wounded in Chicago so far this weekend, crickets from the left.

This is always the go to move from the right, every time there's a mass shooting, the Right opens the playbook to the page that says "Talk about the gang violence in Chicago", it's getting stale FW. The Right doesn't give a fuck about black gang bangers offing themselves, it's only when a mass shooting occurs that they get so concerned. The left wants common sense gun control, which of course won't stop the gun violence completely, but it might help, the Right doesn't want any type of gun control at all. The crickets aren't coming from the Left, but rather the Right. let me know when Moscow Mitch is willing to bring a background check bill to the Senate floor for a vote, 97% of gun owners are in favor of a universal background check, you can't get that percentage of Americans to agree on anything, but this is an overwhelming majority who want background checks, but the NRA doesn't, so the Right listens to their master and does nothing, and scumbag Mitch is the leader of it. I hope the next time there's a mass shooting someone from his family is a victim, maybe if that happened he would tell the NRA to fuck themselves and he would do the right thing

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This is always the go to move from the right, every time there's a mass shooting, the Right opens the playbook to the page that says "Talk about the gang violence in Chicago", it's getting stale FW. The Right doesn't give a fuck about black gang bangers offing themselves, it's only when a mass shooting occurs that they get so concerned. The left wants common sense gun control, which of course won't stop the gun violence completely, but it might help, the Right doesn't want any type of gun control at all. The crickets aren't coming from the Left, but rather the Right. let me know when Moscow Mitch is willing to bring a background check bill to the Senate floor for a vote, 97% of gun owners are in favor of a universal background check, you can't get that percentage of Americans to agree on anything, but this is an overwhelming majority who want background checks, but the NRA doesn't, so the Right listens to their master and does nothing, and scumbag Mitch is the leader of it. I hope the next time there's a mass shooting someone from his family is a victim, maybe if that happened he would tell the NRA to fuck themselves and he would do the right thing
Does the left really care about them? The city has been run by D's since 1931. I said two weeks ago the bigger crime was chicago getting shot up every weekend, not a walmart. since then its 51 last weekend and 81 (and counting) this weekend. Can't say i would want to drive to Midway Airport.

kane

EOG master
Does the left really care about them? The city has been run by D's since 1931. I said two weeks ago the bigger crime was chicago getting shot up every weekend, not a walmart. since then its 51 last weekend and 81 (and counting) this weekend. Can't say i would want to drive to Midway Airport.

Let's be honest, the gang violence in Chicago would be happening just the same regardless of which party was in control there. The difference is the Left doesn't politicize the gang violence like the Right does, it's in their playbook on page 2, page 1 is guns aren't the problem, it's mental illness, page 2 is talk about Chicago. And you want to know the difference between Chicago and the Walmart shooting? The difference is if Hillary Clinton was president, the Chicago killings would still be happening on a daily basis, but the Walmart shooting wouldn't have occurred. If Hillary was president she wouldn't be spewing anti-immigration rhetoric at every rally, in every interview, and those people in El Paso would still be alive, but with Trump as president, his non stop rhetoric about immigrants put the thought into the shooter's head that something needed to be done, If Hillary was president the shooter wouldn't have driven 9 miles to the most populated Mexican city in the state to kill as many brown skinned people as possible, words matter, especially when they come from the president, he inspires these shooters, no matter what you think of Hillary, she absolutely wouldn't be emboldening white supremacists to commit these mass shootings.

The president is constantly calling the media "the enemy of the people", so that emboldens a guy like Cesar Sayoc to mail bombs to CNN and NSNBC, as well as Democratic leaders, words matter, and all it takes is a guy who's slightly unhinged, like Sayoc, to listen to the president say over and over at all his rallies how CNN is fake news and they along with MSNBC and other Left leaning media are "the enemy of the people", so he decides to take matters in his own hands and mail bombs to those news outlets, words matter, unfortunately this president doesn't care how his words will be taken, he just spews his nonsense every day because he knows his base eats that shit up

Trump calling himself “The Chosen One” today while referencing Wayne Allen Root tweet comparing him to second coming of god. We now have a president who seeks affirmation from a failed scum tout. The guy is just batshit crazy and that should scare everyone.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump cancelled a trip to Denmark, the reason for him cancelling the trip was due to the Prime Minister of Denmark refusing to sell him Greenland, the Prime Minister's response was "Is this some sort of joke?" I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. This clown is an embarrassment to our country https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...enmark-because-the-pm-wont-sell-him-greenland
That's pretty amazing stuff. I thought this had to be fake news til I dug into it a little bit. I cant stop laughing.