Another Republican Having a Gay Old Time!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Another Republican Having a Gay Old Time!

Pedophiles can be gay or straight. Most are straight. But that's another reason why your party needs to go back to family values and hypocrisy training. I wonder if Rick Santorum will condemn him.

As far as your "NY Post" story, it sounds about as vague as those reports on Limbouguh going to the Dominican Republic. Now i totally expect you to condemn Rush right now!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

NY Post? What's next? The National Enquirer? The Star? The Globe?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

This is about sex and their personal life. This is not about how they govern. Your side taught me that. You and Ken Starr are obsessed with sex !!!!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Hel? Who's Brian Ross? I get my news from Brian Williams, George Stephanopolus and Al Sharpton. If you can't trust them who can you trust????

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

So you support the Welfare Queen and her hundred of thousands in subsidies?

You don't have the guts to answer the question.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

The only scandal is how did a high school wrestling coach go to Washington and end up with 3,5 million to give away. He's a rhino creep who pushed LED legislation and then retired and was hired to lobby for them. Screw him!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OK, is there ANY politician out there WHO'S PERFECT--somebody who hasn't compromised ANY principles? Is it possible?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Sure, there are lots of gay pedaphiles, but there are more straight ones.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

PS, this is the second time you've tried to make this ridiculous point that keeps backfiring in your face.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Here's an article, that says it's much more common for the abuser to be heterosexual. But many of these articles have an agenda, so it's hard to find out true facts. But even so, what's your point about Hastert being a gay pedophile?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

My point is how can you guys be for stopping gay rights, when your leaders are praticing it? Hypocrisy runs amok on your side.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You have the impression I'm against gay rights. I'm for gay rights and heterosexual rights.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I believe a business owner should be able to run the business. If you see a nitch open a bakery that fills it. Don't force people to like you. That's equal rights.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Well then, what if he doesn't like hispanics or blacks? Then we end up back in the 1950s with white drinking fouintains and "others" drinking fountains. We don't want to go back to the past.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

In Jefferson the guy goes out of business because of the market forces. We won't run to the teacher complaining, 'johnny doesn't like me'.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Our military doesn't do that . . . furthermore, it would set up situations of violence. Bad idea.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

It would embolden hate groups like the KKK and Black Panthers. We don't need any of that.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You can stay in California. We're going with freedom. How do you feel about "no shirt, no shoes, no service ?"

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

What ever happened to "sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me". I've raised two great kids that don't hate much of anything that I'm aware of. I'm alarmed that you think you can raise my kids better than me!!!