Anthony Davis

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think Milwaukee, Toronto and Nuggets should have the upper hand on the lakers. Davis says he wants legacy over anything else. He goes to the lakers they're a 8 seed and get swept first round. Some legacy

No one is sweeping UniBron; no one. Besides, that's one year. Imagine how good a team will be when LBJ is the 2nd best player?

MrTop

EOG Master
yes chambers was a sonic . I think he played for phoenix too ? I think jack sikma's played for seattle around that time.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
In 1988 Tom Chambers was the first unrestricted free agent to sign with another team in NBA history.

Before then free agency as we know it did not exist.

MrTop

EOG Master
years ago before free agency the players just said trade me. It worked too. Today it is just more out in the open.

Heim

EOG Master
I forgot that Rich Paul is Eric Bledsoe's agent. We all know what happened in PHO. I'm starting to see a ugly pattern.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Team LBJ made a play and got played. Rich Paul is also the genuis behind, "The Decision."

While it could have been handled differently, I was a proponent of making this play as UniBron would very tough to beat. Anyways, all I can do at this point is hope that the season isn't ruined and they can grab a 7 or better seed. I'll live w/ an 8 but would rather avoid the GS All-Stars.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Lakers just traded Zubac so the deal will already not be the same in the Summer.

This Pels GM better get a Kings Ransom for AD becuase he passed up a whole lot. At the end, we basically were going to send him a Starting 5 and multiple picks, at least from what I heard. Yes, not a very good starting 5 but their all babies, relatively speaking.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The Lakers just traded Zubac so the deal will already not be the same in the Summer.

This Pels GM better get a Kings Ransom for AD becuase he passed up a whole lot. At the end, we basically were going to send him a Starting 5 and multiple picks, at least from what I heard. Yes, not a very good starting 5 but their all babies, relatively speaking.
If the trade offer was real. NO may have just put all of the names together since they were discussed.

Heim

EOG Master
LeBron is 34. Yesterday on the right wing he layed it in when in the past you'd see a tomahawk dunk. Can they really wait till 2020 to make a run? They don't need much. Kyrie and Love reunited out West might be enough but I see today Kyrie again brought up 'Lebron wanted him gone'....so stay tuned.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I think there is a lot of truth to the whole "Millennials have short attention spans" thing. I think it trickles down to everything with them.

These guys just get bored in their current situation and are looking for something new.

This little problem isn't going to get any better for the NBA without any major rule changes with free agency. I think you will see it will only get more crazy.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm hoping the Lakers can structure deal for AD prior to Kryie's decision. Ball will be in the deal & Lakers will need a pg. In the alternative DeAngelo back to La La Land might work too.