Anti Vaxers now say drinking Urine will cure them of Covid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think I posted about that here or across the st a while back, I think I'll pass on this miracle cure.

Valuist

EOG Master
Look at the source: The Daily Beast. One lunatic touts something outlandish, now "everyone" that isn't pro vax allegedly believes it. I've never heard anyone tout this. Typical Daily Beast.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Daily Beast just reporting it. Yeah! Let’s blame the Daily Beast. Brilliant!
Mind boggling these people can walk and talk at the same time.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump must have put that bug in this guys ear.

maybe he was on to something all along having the hookers pee on him. Injecting the hydrocloraquine didn’t work. Let’s try pissing on them.

blueline

EOG Master
this guy is tied into alex jones.....Golden Nectar...llolololol there is no bottom with these alex jones nutjobs

As it turns out, the anti-vaccine activist got that unscientific medical advice from Dr. Edward Group, a chiropractor who is a pal of Alex Jones, and who sells online coursework for learning the benefits of drinking the β€œgolden nectar.”

Key said in a video posted on Telegram, a platform favored by the far right, last weekend that the COVID-19 vaccine β€œis the worst bioweapon I have ever seen.” Instead, he told followers, β€œThe antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

He proudly declared: β€œI drink my own urine!”

In a subsequent conversation with The Daily Beast, Key identified Group as his guru on drinking piss. The anti-vaccine activist said he spoke with Group after getting out of jail for his trespassing charges, and β€œhe told me that he and his team have been looking over those who have been vaccinated and taken the jab, and they have anecdotal evidence of blood clots totally disappearing from using urine therapy.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
What I've heard is that the benefits of drinking your own urine are very minimal - the true "elixir" is drinking someone else's.

Hit me up guys if you need a jar or two. I'm always willing to help my fellow EOG'ers.

Valuist

EOG Master
Daily Beast just reporting it. Yeah! Let’s blame the Daily Beast. Brilliant!
Mind boggling these people can walk and talk at the same time.

Yeah, they're reporting it. The ONLY ones reporting it. The fact you are buying into this says more about you than anything. Fool.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Yeah, they're reporting it. The ONLY ones reporting it. The fact you are buying into this says more about you than anything. Fool.
No other way to look at this whole phenomenon but it being ...."embarrassing" to be a part of it all.

The fact people like this dope won't speak out against it only make him a part of the problem.

Here's a quick, easy google search showing how many "OTHER" than the Daily Beast are not only reporting, but buying into it.

These people flat out simply have loose screws in their heads.

If they buy into this, they will say anything to keep their dream alive.

Tonight's episode of Frontline lays it out better than most I've heard explain it.

One of the best explanations I've heard to date.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No other way to look at this whole phenomenon but it being ...."embarrassing" to be a part of it all.

The fact people like this dope won't speak out against it only make him a part of the problem.

Here's a quick, easy google search showing how many "OTHER" than the Daily Beast are not only reporting, but buying into it.

These people flat out simply have loose screws in their heads.

If they buy into this, they will say anything to keep their dream alive.

Tonight's episode of Frontline lays it out better than most I've heard explain it.

One of the best explanations I've heard to date.
Why are you slamming the idea without trying it? Wake up tomorrow , fill a nice frosty glass and start slurping.

Then get back to us, I for one am willing to trust your verdict on this, if you give drinking your urine a try, and dont like it - I'm satisfied.