Antifa is now designated as a terror group

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
https://www.adl.org/blog/soros-conspiracy-theories-and-the-protests-a-gateway-to-antisemitism

Numerous right-wing pundits and activists are now alleging that Soros is funding the protests following the murder of George Floyd. Prominent among them is Candace Owens, who wrote, “As he did with Antifa, Democrat George Soros has these thugs on payroll. He is funding the chaos via his Open Society Foundation.” DeAnna Lorraine, the Republican candidate for Congress who ran unsuccessfully against Nancy Pelosi in March 2020, asked her 261k followers to “bring attention to this very organized takeover” of the country by getting #sorosgate and #soros to trend on Twitter.

"High IQ" Candace is also an Anti Semite. Why am I not surprised in the slightest?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Right wing "Nazi's" Buffalo cop's knock down peaceful, defenseless, unarmed 75 your old man. Victim cracks his head open after it bounces off the concrete. Its becoming so common seeing these right wing cops terrorizing Americans.

Thank god for the video because the Right wingers try to do what the do best. They filed a police report saying the man trip and fell.

Right winger Pat Mac says he doesn't understand why the left doesn't lie.

Patty Mac, because it's not in our playbook. We also don't vote for people that steal 3 million from charity.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Right wing "Nazi's" Buffalo cop's knock down peaceful, defenseless, unarmed 75 your old man. Victim cracks his head open after it bounces off the concrete. Its becoming so common seeing these right wing cops terrorizing Americans.

Thank god for the video because the Right wingers try to do what the do best. They filed a police report saying the man trip and fell.

Patty Mac, because it's not in our playbook. We also don't vote for people that steal 3 million from charity.
Great minds think alike. I just posted this in another thread. (y)

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

They should disband the police department like Minneapolis wants to do. That seems like the logical move, Were you concerned when someone tried to run over a couple of Buffalo cops the night before?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He must have just been lost and asking for directions. LOL. Should write a book called "How not to Instigate".

Hope they took him to jail after the hospital.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Buffalo incident hilarious

How about when 100 armed cops marching to a tactical position is NOT the best time to get up in their face and give them your opinion on the state of the country.

Let's try this again - Common sense: protest in an area designated for protestors. Fucking idiotic sense: approach a herd of stressed out and on edge armed cops and get in their face who are on the move in the streets to quell violence.

Maybe dumb shit won't happen to you if YOU DON'T DO DUMB SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
https://www.thedailybeast.com/antif...in-the-first-prosecutions-of-protest-violence

‘Antifa’ Is Literally Never Mentioned in the First Prosecutions of Protest Violence
One case references anarchism as a motivating ideology, not anti-fascism. Another high-profile one in Las Vegas references the so-called “Boogaloo” far-right trend of provoking a race or civil war.

“We’re not investigating Antifa as Antifa – that’s an ideology, and we don’t investigate ideologies.”
— FBI Director Christopher Wray

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
https://www.thedailybeast.com/antif...in-the-first-prosecutions-of-protest-violence

‘Antifa’ Is Literally Never Mentioned in the First Prosecutions of Protest Violence
One case references anarchism as a motivating ideology, not anti-fascism. Another high-profile one in Las Vegas references the so-called “Boogaloo” far-right trend of provoking a race or civil war.

“We’re not investigating Antifa as Antifa – that’s an ideology, and we don’t investigate ideologies.”
Or they don’t want to give them credibility.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Double post

howid

EOG Dedicated
Soros and Clinton have billions, they should be made to forfeit their riches for funding a terrorist organization.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Or they don’t want to give them credibility.
Are you kidding? With the Idiot and his Fascist Gestapo AG calling little old Ladies Crossing the Street aagainst the Light, ANTIFA, they'd be more than eager to label something, Anything ANTIFA if they could in these prosecutions

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
How far gone does some retard have to be to sit here and defend ANTIFA?
Anyone who isn't a Fascist Defends Anti fascism. If you don't defend Anti fascism, then we know what you are.
I proudly defend Anti Fascism. I abhor Fascists and I abhor Violent Protests and infiltrations by these sick MAGAT groups. If there are any left wing groups that initiate the Violence, and get charged, then I abhor them also. So far, not the case. Got it Cultist Traitor?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Anyone who isn't a Fascist Defends Anti fascism. If you don't defend Anti fascism, then we know what you are.
I proudly defend Anti Fascism. I abhor Fascists and I abhor Violent Protests and infiltrations by these sick MAGAT groups. If there are any left wing groups that initiate the Violence, and get charged, then I abhor them also. So far, not the case. Got it Cultist Traitor?

Like someone saying anyone who is proud defends the Proud Boys.

This idiot might have surpassed Bigrunner as the biggest dipshit on the forums.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you think any far left groups blend in at these protests?

kane

EOG master
https://www.adl.org/blog/soros-conspiracy-theories-and-the-protests-a-gateway-to-antisemitism

Numerous right-wing pundits and activists are now alleging that Soros is funding the protests following the murder of George Floyd. Prominent among them is Candace Owens, who wrote, “As he did with Antifa, Democrat George Soros has these thugs on payroll. He is funding the chaos via his Open Society Foundation.” DeAnna Lorraine, the Republican candidate for Congress who ran unsuccessfully against Nancy Pelosi in March 2020, asked her 261k followers to “bring attention to this very organized takeover” of the country by getting #sorosgate and #soros to trend on Twitter.

"High IQ" Candace is also an Anti Semite. Why am I not surprised in the slightest?

It's amazing how the alt right is obsessed with George Soros, I hear all the time how Soros is paying these protesters, of course they offer zero proof, but it's red meat to their ignorant base

kane

EOG master

I saw the video, absolutely sickening. The old man is standing in front of some cops, one of the cops pushes him, the old man stumbles and falls backwards hitting his head on the ground and blood starts coming out of his head, the cops do nothing as they walk past him, and in their official report the cops said the guy tripped and fell, fucking scumbags

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/06/05/buffalo-police-push-elderly-man-to-ground-jba-orig.cnn

kane

EOG master
Buffalo incident hilarious

How about when 100 armed cops marching to a tactical position is NOT the best time to get up in their face and give them your opinion on the state of the country.

Let's try this again - Common sense: protest in an area designated for protestors. Fucking idiotic sense: approach a herd of stressed out and on edge armed cops and get in their face who are on the move in the streets to quell violence.

Maybe dumb shit won't happen to you if YOU DON'T DO DUMB SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

A 75 year old man gets pushed to the ground by police cracking his head open and you think it's "hilarious", what kind of sick fuck are you?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cha, cha, cha changes. Racist Monkey Fucker is out of touch with reality. Right wing terrorist cops are gonna be stop dude.

Your black teammates must hate your Far Right wing racist behavior. They probably disowned day 1 after the season ending. Cha, cha, changes

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump stealing 3 million from charity?

1. Normal
2. Criminal

"That's why I voted for him. He's not honest"

-Pattycakes

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So the cop thought the best way to handle the situation is to push the old man? Surely he could have handled it in a better way

Or maybe the old man shouldn't try to instigate shit with cops clearing the street and telling people to leave.

But compliance doesn't apply to libtarded victims.

kane

EOG master
Or maybe the old man shouldn't try to instigate shit with cops clearing the street and telling people to leave.

But compliance doesn't apply to libtarded victims.

The old man wasn't instigating anything, he walks up to the cops, holds out his phone, and 2 seconds later is pushed to the ground, he didn't lay a hand on any of the cops, no excuse for the cop to push the old man. And then they don't even help him, they walk right by like he wasn't even there, then the cops lied about what happened, they said he tripped and fell, LOL, they conveniently left out the part that he was pushed

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The old man wasn't instigating anything, he walks up to the cops, holds out his phone, and 2 seconds later is pushed to the ground, he didn't lay a hand on any of the cops, no excuse for the cop to push the old man. And then they don't even help him, they walk right by like he wasn't even there, then the cops lied about what happened, they said he tripped and fell, LOL, they conveniently left out the part that he was pushed

You really expect anyone to take you seriously? You libtards have to be the dumbest fucking people around if you can't figure out what the fucking cops were there for.

I just posted the real video, dipshit. They called for a medic immediately. You're a fucking liar.