Antonio Brown updates

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
A match made in heaven!! Player and agent.
All he had to do was shut his mouth until the first game and he would collect $29,000,000???? That's 2,900,000 for Drew (estimating 10% agent fee).

I hope the Raiders have some hold on not allowing him to play for anyone else this season. This guy is a joke and Pitt covered up his childish behavior for years.

At Pinnacle the Super Bowl odds on NE dropped from more than +700 to the +400's.

Conference, team total wins, division, & to make the playoffs props were also all hammered.

Heim

EOG Master
If you watch his real time reaction when he found out his release from Raiders on Adam Schefter's Twitter timeline it was obvious he never wanted to be a Raider. There has to be more to the story than helmet grievances & dislike for GM.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, we'll probably find out if Belichek will put up with his issues, keep in mind almost all of the troubled players NE gets have had issues off the field, issues on the field which effect the rest of the team are something totally different.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Here we go again. Bill Belichick is an evil genius. We have to go through another season with NE running things. It wont end until Brady and him retire.

Miami, Buffalo. That division blows so NE always has time to prepare for the playoffs. I blame the teams in that division more than anything too.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
At least Rex Ryan gave it his all. Miami and Buffalo stand no shot. Buffalo had talent but never never had a QB. Tyrod Taylor. EJ Manuel. Hot garbage. Miami is well Miami. All I can think of is the Jimmy Johnson days and those were LONG ago. Today its like drop a name with hardly any experience in a hat and who we pick, that's our head coach.It's just sad and all this made Brady and Bill grow.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think the team that benefits tonight is the Steelers. The players and organization HATE Brown. He isn't going to play tonight, but yet he is stealing the attention, when it should be on the players who will be on the field. I expect a fully focused effort from Pittsburgh tonight.

Heim

EOG Master
Anyone buying the rumor NE tampered with Brown. They have a history of tampering with players.....no?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
|
Anyone buying the rumor NE tampered with Brown. They have a history of tampering with players.....no?
The commissioner should look into it before Brown plays. Amazing how fast he was signed after Oakland let him go, and for that amount.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He has the same agant as Gronk. It looks like the side deals of the NBA have crossed over to the NFL. I'm not sure how you stop it.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He wanted to go to the Patriots last off season when the Steelers were trying to trade him.

And New England wanted him.

The Patriots offered their 1st Round Pick, but Tomlin did not want to see him in a Patriots Uniform.

That's why the Patriots used their 1st Rd. pick on a W.R. K'Neal Harry from Az. St.

It's the first time Belichek has ever used his 1st round pick on a W.R.

ITS been no secret that each side wanted to make the deal, but were unable, because Tomlin refused to do it.

So when Brown was released, he told Rosenhaus, his Agent, to get in touch with the Patriots.

Deal made.

STARS PLAY WHEREVER THEY WANT, PROVIDED THE PLACE THEY WANT TO GO HAS INTEREST IN THEM.

You have a much better chance to find tampering in the N.B.A, than you will in Brown to the Patriots.