Antonio Brown updates

boston massacre

EOG Master
I think the team that benefits tonight is the Steelers. The players and organization HATE Brown. He isn't going to play tonight, but yet he is stealing the attention, when it should be on the players who will be on the field. I expect a fully focused effort from Pittsburgh tonight.

They were focused all right.

It just wasn't on Football.

slyone66

EOG Master
Antonio Brown is being sued by a woman who claims the New England Patriots star WR sexually assaulted and raped her during 3 separate encounters ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.
The woman behind the lawsuit, who identifies herself as Britney Taylor, says she was hired by Brown as a personal trainer. Taylor claims the first incident happened in June 2017 during a training session when "Brown exposed himself and kissed [her] without her consent."
Taylor then describes a second alleged incident ... "Later that month, Brown, while positioned behind her, began masturbating near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back."
Taylor claims the first incident occurred at Brown's home in Pittsburgh and the second incident occurred at Brown's home in Florida.
According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Florida, Taylor claims Brown bragged about the incident to her in "profane and angry text messages."
Several months later, the accuser claims Brown reached out to her to express contrition and "begged forgiveness."
Taylor claims Brown begged her to continue training him -- and after initial hesitation, she ultimately agreed.
However, the woman claims nearly a year later -- on May 20, 2018 "Brown cornered [her] forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."
The woman claims she tried to fight back but Brown was "too strong and physically overpowered her."
In the suit, the woman claims she screamed and cried throughout the entire incident -- repeatedly shouting "no" and "stop."
Brown refused to stop, according to the suit, and penetrated her, the woman claims.
In her suit, Taylor describes herself as a "28-year-old world class gymnast" who competed at "elite levels of international competition."
In her suit, Taylor claims she met Antonio Brown while they were both student athletes at Central Michigan University where they participated in a Fellowship of Christian Athletes group.
In her suit, Taylor says she wants compensation for "physical injuries, pain and suffering, humiliation, embarrassment, stress and anxiety, loss of self-esteem and self-confidence, and emotional pain and suffering."
She also wants punitive damages -- though she does not specify an amount.
We've reached out to Brown's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The biggest problem I have with assault, abuse, rape crap that comes out is the fact it comes out when somebodys name is talked about a lot. A big coincidence, I think not.

Oregon State pitcher it was a problem when they were big and going for it all.

D.Rose when he still had a name.

Tiger Woods at the height of his career.

Big Ben when he was on top.

AB now when he has a lot of clout.

T.Hill when he got great.

I'm not down with the timing. It gets old.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting how this stuff usually occurs when the accussed is at the peak of their notoriety.

kane

EOG master
According to Ian Rappaport the Pats have just released Antonio Brown, what a soap opera with this guy

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
According to Ian Rappaport the Pats have just released Antonio Brown, what a soap opera with this guy

Don't see another team picking him up until his situation is resolved. Then again if it goes against him he might be DONE. In the NFL. BUTTTTTTTTTT - there is the XFL and if he is willing to play for what would amount to peanuts I could see them giving him a shot!

Heim

EOG Master
It would have been great if Pats in their statement said: 'hell...guy is worth 1.5 points to the spread...fuck him'

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Can't wait to see what team obtains this cancer next.

Don't think it happens this season. Or until his situation is resolved. The problem is he can't really play for a team that is not a legit SB Contender but if you are a SB Contender you want no part of him. I think he might play in the XFL to show he can play. He is talented. No one will argue that. But eventually being a pain in the ass overcomes any talent you may have,

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Sucks because i was looking forward to fading the Patriots next week at Buffalo after Antonio Brown snubbed the Bills in the off season

Heim

EOG Master
Sucks because i was looking lforward to fading the Patriots next week at Buffalo after Antonio Brown snubbed the Bills in the off season

Funny....but that might be his destination by mid-season if they're in the playoff hunt.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
How much are the Patriots actually going to have to pay him? One game check and then the rest of his salary doesn't count against the salary cap?