Antonio Brown updates

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He has points but I'm not sure how that helps anything. We are just in a different age now. Sharpe compared him to rapper Tekashi69 with rainbow hair.

I think its fair but not for the reasons people think. You know what you get into. The human brain has been severely impacted by the birth of social media which no doubt provides instant gratification. You can become whoever you want. Say whatever you want. In fact, do whatever you want.

But you cant cry when things happen or go south. You have to move on because deep down you know the ending whenever you decide to not play by rules.

It's a shame. Complete waste.

Heim

EOG Master
Bookmaker Chris Andrews said it best this morning; 'it's amazing Tomlin got 9 HOF years out of him'

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
If not he could return to the Masked Singer, or perhaps even appear in next year's WrestleMania, whatever the hell number they're up to now. And if his sexual harassment allegations surface truthfully, Maury?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I think a contender could sign him. Just dont give him a signing bonus.

At this point I think he would settle for a 1 mill a game with no guarantees

Valuist

EOG Master
If Oakland and the Patriots either don't want him or can't get him to change his thuggish ways, who can? I had thought the Browns would maybe take a chance, but they are in shambles right now and Kitchens couldn't handle him. Dallas is always a possibility, but other than that, he's out of options.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Oakland and the Patriots either don't want him or can't get him to change his thuggish ways, who can? I had thought the Browns would maybe take a chance, but they are in shambles right now and Kitchens couldn't handle him. Dallas is always a possibility, but other than that, he's out of options.
Basically shit on two franchises (Oak, Pit), and hid info from NE. The teams that could really use him are Chicago and Green Bay, neither will take that chance.

blueline

EOG Master
from his twitter

Follow Follow @AB84

Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood Fuck the @nfl I’ll never play in that shit treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go fuck your self

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
from his twitter

Follow Follow @AB84

Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood Fuck the @nfl I’ll never play in that shit treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go fuck your self
Sounds like a perfect Cowboy.

Valuist

EOG Master
He made how many millions? And he's claiming unfair treatment? What an asshole. The likely future bankruptcy and early death would be a fitting end. Sorry but that is the truth.

AB publicly requested a release from OAK-he then posts a video of him celebrating when he finds out about the release. Now he’s suing the Raiders for granting his request. Brilliant strategy.
Rosenhaus never met an asshole athlete he didn’t want to represent.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He has mental issues. Today was evidence. Blows up twitter calling the nfl racist. Deletes it and says he just wants a job.

For a league to ignore him yet gives multiple chances to women beaters says a lot.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm sure teams have talked to him waiting for the NFL investigation to conclude. Playoff contenders would sign Charles Manson if he ran a 4.34.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm sure teams have talked to him waiting for the NFL investigation to conclude. Playoff contenders would sign Charles Manson if he ran a 4.34.

I have said for some time if Kim Jong Un hit .300 with 30 HR, 100 RBI and had a WAR of around 6+ there would be 30 teams on the a plane that would eventually land in Pyongyang wanting to sign him and overlooking his "attitude" problem. Until he hit .225 with 10 HR, 40 RBI and had a WAR of 1.0

Why do you think women like Halle Berry and Christie Brinkley have been married at least 3 times? Because the reality of being with them soon outweighs the fantasy. Hugh Grant got caught getting a BJ from a nasty street whore when with Elizabeth Hurley in her prime. Why? Because Hurley was probably a "vegetarian" and didn't "eat meat"

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This is what happens when you have nothing but yes people around you, telling you you can do no wrong, instead of people telling you the truth about yourself.

blueline

EOG Master
Dont know what mental illness Kapernick has but wouldnt mind having him come in and see if he has any ability left

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dont know what mental illness Kapernick has but wouldnt mind having him come in and see if he has any ability left
Lets see, throwing your career away to take a meaningless stand by expressing hate for your own country, bringing shame and disgrace to yourself and your employer. No one would do that if they were right in the head.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Lets see, throwing your career away to take a meaningless stand by expressing hate for your own country, bringing shame and disgrace to yourself and your employer. No one would do that if they were right in the head.

Partnering with Nike and making money off of the "social injustice" crusade.

Nike? Really?

The same Nike that exploits people in other countries to maximize their profits?

LOL

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
AB is somewhat right here.

He is not under criminal investigation yet the NFL is dragging its feet with their own investigation and says that AB MIGHT face disciplinary action.

mr merlin

EOG Master
AB is somewhat right here.

He is not under criminal investigation yet the NFL is dragging its feet with their own investigation and says that AB MIGHT face disciplinary action.
Yup , they're fucking with him, just like they should. He deserves nothing less.

blueline

EOG Master
seems like he puts a lot of effort into helping communities with problems guess that must be mental illness

blueline

EOG Master
i dont follow his world closely...know he doesnt stand for anthem...doesnt bother me...has be been arrested for something? dont know havent heard of it.....seems he gives effort to those less fortunate....crazy guy

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
He had a contract and opted out, gambling that he could make more money on the open market. Well, he was wrong, the NFL teams weren't going to pay him elite starter money.

He lucked out with the greater fool, namely Nike.

Yup. Libtards don't want to hear that though. Doesn't fit the narrative.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yup. Libtards don't want to hear that though. Doesn't fit the narrative.
"Libtards" like The Truth. Brain Dead Cultists. Not so much:

John Lynch: 49ers would have cut Kaepernick if he hadn’t opted out
Posted by Mike Florio on May 31, 2017, 2:58 PM EDT

Getty Images
One of the popular narratives regarding Colin Kaepernick’s lingering unemployment is that he has only himself to blame after opting out of his 49ers contract. This flawed assumption overlooks the fact that the 49ers would have cut Kaepernick if he hadn’t opted out.
“HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?!?” some of you have said in response. Here’s how. 49ers G.M. John Lynch said so on Wednesday, in a PFT Live interview to be aired later this week.

“Yes,” Lynch said regarding whether Kaepernick would have been cut if he hadn’t opted out, “and we had that conversation with him. So I don’t want to characterize it as he made a decision to leave here. We both sat down and under that current construct of his deal, it was a big number. [Coach] Kyle [Shanahan] had a vision for what he wanted to do, and one thing I think Kyle was very clear and I think Colin appreciated, is that Kyle has an idea of how he’d play with Colin Kaepernick. But he preferred to run the exact offense that he ran in Atlanta last year that was record-breaking in this league. And if you change it for the quarterback, you change it for everybody on that offense. So he had a great discussion that I think gave Colin clarity, so we moved on. Brian Hoyer was one of the guys we pursued. Once we pursued him, we didn’t see Kaep as a backup that would really fit in that scheme and we communicated that to him. So I think we’ve been very up front with it. But I think that is a fair characterization. Yes, he was not going to be here under the construct of his contract. We gave him the option, ‘You can opt out, we can release you, whatever.’ And he chose to opt out, but that was just a formality.”
Lynch also addressed the perception/accusation that the 49ers have been spreading negative information about Kaepernick, pointing to the decision to invite Peter King of TheMMQB.com into the team’s draft room.
“Part of the narrative that was created — you know how it works, headlines coming out of quotes — was that Colin didn’t have an interest playing football,” Lynch said in reference to a claim from King citing unnamed 49ers sources regarding whether Kaepernick is fully committed to his craft. “I feel like that’s part of my job is controlling what comes out of this building, and to the extent that there was a perception that we were contributing to that Colin didn’t want to play football, we wanted to put an end to that.
“I’ve talked with Colin and I’ve told him that I felt bad that if indeed that is contributing to that thought. The one thing that I knew from sitting with Colin when we had our opportunity to sit down and he ultimately opted out, we had a great discussion that stuck out with me that this is a guy who is really interested in getting back in this league and playing at the highest level. And I’ve talked to him since, and that very much is the case.”
Lynch punctuated his explanation with an apology to Kaepernick, and a reiteration of the perception that Kaepernick wants to play.
“I want to put that to rest,” Lynch said. “I’m sorry that this came out of this building. That’s one of the challenges that I’m finding is controlling the message that comes out of your building. There’s so many people, and it’s hard to find because, ‘Sources this, sources that.’ I didn’t feel good about that and I’ve talked to Colin. That was what was most important to me, to talk to Colin directly and let him know that I was sorry that that did [come out] and that nothing else like that will come out of this building if I have anything to do with it. That’s where that is. We wish Colin the best and I can tell everybody out there he very much is sincere in his interest to get back in this league, and I hope it works out for him.”
The full 24-minute discussion with Lynch will eventually be posted here. Much of it will be aired on Friday, as part of the three-hour weekday PFT Live show.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Antonio Brown has been in the League for 9 Years, but it seems as though he only started creating problems the last 2 years.

To Many hits to the Head ?

Drugs ?

Wasn't he a guy, who just went about doing his job, and played football for his first 6-7 years ? Don't remember him being much of

a problem his first 6-7 years.