Antonio Brown

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ya regardless if he signed or not he's suspended the first 8 games. He's friends with Lamar and the thought is he could help keep him focused, lol GL with that.

kane

EOG master
Ya regardless if he signed or not he's suspended the first 8 games. He's friends with Lamar and the thought is he could help keep him focused, lol GL with that.

Can't see him going to the Ravens, despite his talent, I don't think Harbaugh would want that type of distraction in his locker room.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Somebody give me some prop odds on career over please.
I'm a big fan of giving guys second and third chance for stuff they do off the field, because shit happens , but this was on the field.

He's done, career over, he's so desperate for his own stats that he just pissed away next weeks salary, his playoff money, and everything else he'd ever make.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Brady would take him back in a second if he feels like AB could help him win another ring
I dont know about that, brady drove the team 90+ yds with no time outs throwing mostly to browns replacement. Brown didn''t just quit, he deliberately made a spectacle about it, that's showing up your team mates.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Brown is such a dope - brady has 5000yds, he will lead the league in TD passes, tampa throws more than any other team, and he thinks he wasn't getting the ball enough. LOL

Maybe the giants will sign him, they got blown out today and still ran the ball 80% of the time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was never the same after that cheap shot by Burdick in the playoff game. I don’t remember any of this when he was at Central Mich

boston massacre

EOG Master
You Can't Count on That Guy.

A Major Team Distraction.

Plus, He Has a Mental Stability Problem.

After a Few Good Years in Pitt., He Started Shooting His Mouth Off.

He's Been a Problem Everywhere He's Played Since Then.

If Brady Takes You Under His Wing, and That Doesn't Work, Forget About it.

He Had The Greatest QB Ever, Trying To Keep Him on Track, as a Teammate.

A Lost Cause.