Any chance of getting a Poker Game going?

Re: Any chance of getting a Poker Game going?

Not sure I understand the question. Please explain or re-phrase. Thank you.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

poker stars gives you the ability to start your own private tournament with only invited members...

it uses the tournament format if you have enough players...

financial arrangements can be made seperately

We have a weekly free roll courtesy of BookMaker -please visit the Eye on Poker subforum and let me know if you have any questions please.

J

joeybagadonuts

I would play if people would just post up with Tuck or someone via paypal.

Can you even log in as an american to freeplay on stars? i havent tried since black friday

:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Maybe we can have a monthly post-up tournament @ Bookmaker. Everyone kicks in $50... and I'm sure Bookmaker would sweeten the pot.

The EOG Freeroll tourney is great, though.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Blondie and Ballwonder are not invited to play in the post-up tourney, though. We used to host one @ Fulltilt... and those two would be on the phone colluding against the rest of the table. I also love when Blondie would invite her "neighbor" to play... people are funny.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I would be interested in a Bookmaker buyin tourney..a few other regulars in the Tuesday freeplay game would probably be interested as well

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I would play if people would just post up with Tuck or someone via paypal.

Can you even log in as an american to freeplay on stars? i havent tried since black friday

:cheers

YES you can...we had 1 going across the street but it got shut down bc people could not follow some very simple orders...

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

i am definitely down for a game if someone legit deals with the $ side of things....