Any comparisons similar to Ginger and Mary Ann?

MrTop

EOG Master
Ginger probably a lottery pick. Would be picked up early by T.H. 3rd. MaryAnn round 2 .. ( note fantasy players) .a bit short to play the point ... Mrs Howel would not be drafted unless the knicks find another 300 - 400 million .

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Baby, if you've ever wondered...

I was always partial to Bailey over Jennifer on WKRP in Cincinnati.View attachment 7458891

Jennifer was the one night stand. Pump and Dump. If she was your girl it would take her 3 hours to get ready to go out for the night.

Bailey was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. She looks like the kind of woman who wouldn't give you shit for watching the game and at halftime might put on a show you'd never forget and not care about the rest of the game. Women like Bailey age better than women like Jennifer. I have seen some Playboy playmates 20+ years after their issue came out. I looked at them and thought to myself, "I did THAT, to you?"

I'm not getting very much past:

CHEERS

Dianne/ Rebecca

I guess it has to be the same TV show, for ground rule #1. Preferably with both chicks on at the same time, Cheers fails that test.

Lucy/Ethel doesn't work on a few fronts ! :LMAO

Laverne/Shirley, maybe ?, that's getting warmer ? :pop:

Charlie's Angels.... there we go ! Like Tanya Roberts or Cheryl Ladd, or other spermutations of CA.

I guess I'm thinking more of duos, though.

Well Laverne just croaked !

Which of the hottie waitresses from Alice?

It's kind of funny how your standards drop as you get older, at one time I would never consider any of the women that worked at Mel's diner. Now at age 55 all of them would be acceptable enough, nothing like Charlie's Angels hot but just average ordinary middle aged females